Primefusion

The Road to Ruin [Complete] [v3.0.3 Released!]

I'm loving this hack so far, especially with the new unit types and (from what I've heard) different promotion paths. However, it does make it a little tricker to plan out a party ahead of time - is there any way we could get a list of what weapons each character gets after promotion? That'd be super helpful!

this hack is harder than the previous version i play back then. especially Vance as the MC has a weak growth that i need +2 STR for him to catch up with most enemies since his speed is not that  good either. chapter 10 if i remember correctly where i need to survive for 10 turns are fukin hell especially against the boss valkyrie from above. she hits hard and always double. i even need to save state to play this hack, geez

I don't wanna sound whiny, but playing this feels like I'm playing FE6 (I hate FE6's difficulty), which is a real shame since I really like everything else about it.

Also I feel like the characters in my playthrough got stat-screwed hard (Vance used the power ring and I'm at chapter 9). Either that or I'm just bad at Fire Emblem in general.

Screenshot_20200916-154602.png

Screenshot_20200916-154553.png

Screenshot_20200916-154625.png

Screenshot_20200916-154611.png