Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.0

Mikey Séregon

Well, I've been working on this hack a time ago, it's a Crossover with the main characters of the FE series, including Marth without pants from FE1 and the newest "lord" Krom from FE13.
It's on spanish, because I'm from Latin america, but I don't think that the laguage is an impediment for play a game (Since most of latins play most of the games in english XD)
Well, time to showcase!

new9ia.png

NOTE: This whole section is outdated. I'll update later.

Lyn's History

The history starts with Lyn and the Tactician, all looks "Normal" until Lyn meets Riku and Thar, a Swordfighter and a Nomad, aparently from other continet. They accept to help Lyn on her journey to Caelin, because she recieved a letter from Sain and Kent, the knights of Lord Hausen. In the letter, they explain that Lyn is the Granddaughter of Lord Hausen, and he want to meet her.
On the way to Caelin they will meet with more people that are lost and looking the way to back to their land, these people will join Lyn to help her and with the hope to find the explanation of why they are here.

Characters
- Lyn
- Riku (Sain Replacement, Swordfighter)
- Thar (Kent Replacement, Nomad)
- Florina
- Eirika (Wil Replacement, Lord, From FE8)
- Celice (Dorcas Replacement, Lord, From FE4)
- Sora (Erk Replacement, Mage [Actualy, he is one of the Main Characters, but that will be explained on Eliwood's/Hector's History])
- Celica (Serra Replacement, Mage, From FE2)
- Yuria (Natalie Replacement, NPC, Spellcaster, From FE4)
- Rath
- Julian (Matthew Replacement, Thief, From FE1)
- Micaiah (Lucius Replacement, Light Mage, From FE10)
- Nils
- Ninian (NPC)
- Ike (Wallace Replacement, Mercenary, From FE9)
- Kanningu (Geitz Replacement, NPC, Spellcaster)

Eliwood's History

Cap.11:

Lord Elbert is missing, Eliwood starts the journey to find him. In the last year, many foreigns has come from other continents. Seth is one of them, he has been separated from Eirika before arrive to this land, and he wants to find her. He joins to Eliwood to help him on his quest.
Leaf and Nanna are in a village of Lycia, they came from Judrall a year ago. They join to Eliwood to save the village from the brigands.
Celice and Yuria have been living near Lycia after the war against Lundgren, they are worried abuot their friends in Judrall. Celice recognizes Leaf and decide to help him to save the village.
After the battle, Celice, Leaf, Yuria and Nanna decide to help Eliwood on his quest.

New Characters:
-Eliwood
-Seth (Marcus replacement, Paladin, from FE8)
-Leaf (Lowen replacement, Lord (Roy), from FE5)
-Nanna (Rebecca replacement, Trobadour, from FE5)
-Celice (Dorcas replacement, Jr. Lord, from FE4)
-Yuria (Bartre replacement, Spellcaster, from FE4)

Cap.12:

The history is the same that the original, except that some villagers says that Lord Darin has been murder by an powerful axe-wielder.
Soren is the Hector's personal counselor, and aids to Hector by Lord Uther's request.

New Characters:
-Hector
-Soren (Oswin replacement, Mage, from FE9)

Cap.13:

Eliwood is going to meet with Lord Helman, but he is murdered. Before he dies, he confirms that Darin was killed by a foreign, who taked the throne of Laus.
Now, Eliwood and his company are on their way to Laus.

New Characters:
-Roy (Guy replacement, Lord, from FE6)
-Shiva (NPC, from FE5)

Cap.13x:

Eliwood continues his travel to Laus, but he takes a little break near a Village, there is a Sage that is attacked by mercenaries, Eliwood and Hector decide help him.
The misterious Sage is Levin, the King of Silesia, he joins to Eliwood like a merchant to pay him for take care of Celice.

New Characters:
-Levin (Merlinus replacement, Sage/Merchant, from FE4)

Cap.14:

Eliwood arrives to Laus, but Langobart took the Laus' throne and Erik is now his servant.
Also, Sora is in that place looking for his Magic Tome, but his quest is a failure, he joins Eliwood because of Celica.
And Ike is protecting a village in the zone, he finally found with Soren.

New Characters:
-Sora (Erk replacement, Mage)
-Ike (Priscilla replacement, Mercenary, from FE9)
-Dr. Stein (Hannah replacement, from Soul Eater)
-Black Star (Other Hannah replacement, from Soul Eater)

Cap.14B:

Eliwood and Hector are waiting for the Ostian soldiers to put order in Laus, but a mercenaries clan attack the castle.
Their chief is Loge, a mercenary that only does his job, his right hand is Alm, a mercenary from Valencia.
Before start the battle, Alm is sended to other mission, and Loge promise him return him back to Valencia, but that promise will never be fulfilled...

New Characters:
-Alm (Heath replacement, Mercenary, from FE2)

Cap.15:

Basically is the same history that the original one, the only one diffenece is the reunion between Seth and Eirika.

New Characters:
-None.

Cap.16:

Langobart hired a mercenary to get time to escape.
Also, Micaiah and Sothe are captured, just for be friends of Lyn, Sothe is knocked and jailed with other Caelin mercenaries. When he wakes up, they try to escape, but they are intercepted by Laus soldiers.
Ike, Eliwood and his group rescues them and then they seize the castle.
*Insert the Leila's conversation here* and now, they are going to Badon.

New Characters:
-Sothe (Raven replacement, Rogue, from FE10)

Cap.17:

Eliwood and his group need to go to Valor, and they go to Badon to find someone that can help them.
A villager tells to Eliwood about Kaneda, a Mercenary traveler that doesn't have fear to anything, she wants G. 1,000,000 for a trip, but then she decides to test Eliwood's Army.
In the village is Lilina, a little mage that found her young father and his friend Roy.

New Characters:
-Lilina (Canas replacement, Mage, from FE6)
-Kanningu (Geitz replacement, Spellcaster)
-Kaneda (Fargus replacement, Hero, NPC)

Characters

w2k0g6.png

Screenshots
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 13x
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 14B
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17

Videos

Music

Animations

Events

Misc.

Artworks

Kanningu and Sora

197266_104269266323837_100002222916975_4

Thar and Riku

197266_104269269657170_100002222916975_4

Thar

2q07n6f.png

FE10 Style:
thar_festyle_by_lbranford-d55iqom.png
Made by LBranford/Branny

~Made by Luzan~

Funny Stuff (In Spanish)

consejosnoobs.jpg
-Nils: It looks like we must fight against ballistas
-Lyn: (?)

-Thar: We must hurry and destroy them.
-Riku: Yes, lets go!
-Lyn: W-Wait!

-Lyn: What... is a ballista?

-Riku: Just hold on a little more...
-Lyn: "The only one that doesn't know"
-Thar: Stupid noobs' advices.

Lyn and the Ballistas

4kuwes.jpg
-Hector: Hey, If you don't want to be our servant, you don't have to do it.
-Levin: Servant? I thought I was the group's Merchant.
-Hector: Merchant, Servant, which is the difference?
-Levin: The servant must endure any order without say anything.
-Hector: And the Merchant?
-Levin: He can kick your ass when you least expect it.
-Hector: Hey! What do you mean with that? Wait!

Levin vs Hector

1.png
-Luzan: OK Saon, I give you one minute to tell me why I shouldn't confine you for make me waste our training time.
-Saon: Mother, you must win In order to get your revenge, In my hands I have something that will help us to win...

Option#1
-In the poster: "Vote for me or I'll kill you"
-Saon: In this option we're honest and we show your personality.

Option#2
-In the poster: "Vote for me if you want see me"
-Saon: Or we have the option#2, in which we ignore your personality and we let they judge you by your appearence.

-Aries: I'll vote for you!
-Arga: Me too...
^They are the oponents^
-Thar: (Even I want...)
^He is Luzan's Enemy^

Election for the Hardest Boss

21sc5f.png

100 Likes

Downloads
First DEMO (From Prologue to Ch. 15, Eliwood Mode Only):
yoshi.gifDownloadyoshi.gif

Edited by Mikey Séregon

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this looks pretty awesome! Most of this looks really great... and I like your custom sprites.

But, a few criticisms:

-In Celice's animation, his sword doesn't have an outline. It looks kind of weird.

-Yuria's animation doesn't have any outlines inside her body. It also looks a little bit weird.

-I don't really agree with your choices of characters to put in, especially Julian. I'd prefer Rickard, he was at least a lord character in Akaneia Saga.

Woah, this is looking pretty good. Especially for a crossover hack. I can't look up all the videos on this crappy computer but just the sheer fact that you've done custom animations, music, and events is enticing.

And I'm sure if you asked someone could help you fix up the speech, although as you said, I don't consider a few grammatical errors anything to make a fuss over.

Anyhow good luck with the project yo, and keep up the high-quality work.

Well, that certainly is interesting... and cool. I especially like the Ace Attorney elements you've added. :awesome:

And nice to see a hack in Spanish... well, maybe if I were to visit sites like War of Dragons more often... oh well...

Wow, you did all of those animations by yourself?

They're quite impressive. The Micky one starts out looking a lot like MK404's though, although the rest of the animation is different.

I love the leaf animation!

Yeah, I'm on boat with the animations. They've got a distinct style to them which is nice, and they don't really conflict much. Years ago another person and I were working on a project called FERetro, but we eventually lost interest. I'd donate some character sprites, but I'm afraid they'd conflict with your style. I'm subscribing to your YouTube to keep track though!

Wow, this looks pretty awesome! Most of this looks really great... and I like your custom sprites.

But, a few criticisms:

-In Celice's animation, his sword doesn't have an outline. It looks kind of weird.

-Yuria's animation doesn't have any outlines inside her body. It also looks a little bit weird.

-I don't really agree with your choices of characters to put in, especially Julian. I'd prefer Rickard, he was at least a lord character in Akaneia Saga.

Probably it looks weird because is based on the Hero Sword from FE4, that sword looks a bit weird in that game... I'll try to fix that, the same for Yuria's animation.

I made various polls when I started this, and most of the chraracters were selected by their popularity, the other options for Matthew replacement were Rickard, Dew, Lifis, Chad and Colm, since Volke and Sothe are already in, and Julian won.

Well, that certainly is interesting... and cool. I especially like the Ace Attorney elements you've added. :awesome:

And nice to see a hack in Spanish... well, maybe if I were to visit sites like War of Dragons more often... oh well...

Godot is at the Armory, Pearl is at the Shop, Maya is at the Arena and Mia is at the Secret Shop, and probably Phoenix and Edgewoth can make an appearance like Hannah replacement, that if Xeld/Ovbiam/Hextator/*Insert here the name of the FEditor Adv's Creator* fixes his program to insert more faces.

Also, the themes like "Cross-Examination Moderate/Allegro (JFA)", "Distant Traces of Beauty (T&T)" and "Steel Samurai (PW:AA)" are in the game.

Wow, you did all of those animations by yourself?

They're quite impressive. The Micky one starts out looking a lot like MK404's though, although the rest of the animation is different.

I love the leaf animation!

Well, most of the faces and animation were made by Luzan, a friend of mine from FE-Wars of Dragons, I just made the script for those animations and the Sora's face, she also made the artworks.

Yeah, I'm on boat with the animations. They've got a distinct style to them which is nice, and they don't really conflict much. Years ago another person and I were working on a project called FERetro, but we eventually lost interest. I'd donate some character sprites, but I'm afraid they'd conflict with your style. I'm subscribing to your YouTube to keep track though!

Can you show me those animations?

Maybe one of them could be interesting.

I saw a "Hija de Lachesis Y Finn?"

I must play this hack

Yeah, probably he is the Father, but Nintendo never confirmed it.

Edited by oracle_of_fire

Nice faces, maybe I can use one or two for Bosses.

And I have an update, the begining scene for the next chapter:

Also I added a few things to the first post.

Edited by oracle_of_fire

Yeah, probably he is the Father, but Nintendo never confirmed it.

Well, they confirmed Beo as the father not long after the release of the game... before hiding it.

The hack seems promising and even though I don't like some of the characters I find the roster interesting until now. I'm looking forward to play it despite the language.

Since this is FEditor Adv compatible (...it is, right?) couldn't someone use FEditor Adv to translate the game into English? It's been done before, translating hacks. XD

I think it'd be awesome even though I'm not even slightly willing or motivated to do it.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I think I'm pretty much mandated to play this hack. Aside from the nice animations, Kirby music, and the other cool things, it'll help improve my Spanish :).

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it isn't a update, it's just a music showcase.
Enjoy~

And, someone knows how to expand the Sound Test List?
I've inserted a few songs but I don't know how to put them in the Sound Test...

Try and locate the author(s) of FE7if. They basically doubled or tripled the sound if I remember correctly. Unless you're fluent in Japanese, you may need to machine-garble your way through.

Also, fucking beauty on the imports. Most people screw them up, but yours are pretty much top-quality ports.

Wait, MMZ music was portable into FE games with that little quality loss? Could the same be said for tracks from the other MMZ games? Not to derail the topic, but I'm curious.

Oh, I shoulda mentioned. I made a module called the Sound Room Module. You should be able to expand that like any other table and increase the number of entries. Or well, at least I'd like to think it's that simple. It has pretty much all the details on changing text, which song is played, etc., so that should work okay. Let me know if you need any other help though (via PM preferably).