Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.0

Mikey Séregon

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna's...b-beautiful :cry: I love the palette too.

For the second map, I recommend removing those two walls above the chest room on either side of the door.

The first map is a bit barren, honestly.

Maybe shorten it, and add more to it? Maybe add some forts, and add a bit more houses.

first map needs stuff like cliffs and lakes and mountains and stuff its too bare. second map looks pretty good but theirs a few shading errors here and there.

also ANNA!

1'st map is certainly better but it still feels kinda empty. second map doesn't look changed. . . like the upper chest still needs shading.

He removed the small walls flanking the double door and replaced with pillers

Edited by sirmola

For criticisms of emptiness, one needs to be charitable and understand that enemy and unit placement can also fill a map--to clutter a map needlessly without taking into account enemy movement and formations will leave an awfully wooly and suffocating map.

Yeah, enemy placement is important to progression and how empty a map feels.

True. but that map looked like it would be hard to salvage with good unit placement due to how empty the center was. That being said, if you have creative unit placement ideas, its probably a good idea to note them on a version of the map in some way (like doing a simpler version of what "fire emblem WOD" does in paint).

Edited by sirmola

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've played through this somewhat, as i cant get passed chapter 10, all the characters seem underleveled, and have horrible starting stats, like ike, he could be so useful, but he's crap all the time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I said this before, a full english version is planned after the spanish release.

As for progress, we've made some new animations, classes, weapons, and also we've been adding some other things.

And we made a Twitter for this project, I'll be posting semi-diary pics about the progress there.

@SeregonTeam

A demo will be avaiable as soon I finish the testing-fixing process.

Edited by Mikey Séregon

I said this before, a full english version is planned after the spanish release.

As for progress, we've made some new animations, classes, weapons, and also we've been adding some other things.

And we made a Twitter for this project, I'll be posting semi-diary pics about the progress there.

@SeregonTeam

A demo will be avaiable as soon I finish the testing-fixing process.

thats actually pretty great, i like what you did with the character designs and somewhat custom made sprites btw :) looks awesome

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Me fascina tu idea! Acabo de bajar la primera demo (la que figura en la primera pagina del thread) para probarla. El trabajo de los sprites se ve muy bueno.

Esto es basicamente el sueño humedo de muchos fans de FE

Espero con ansias la version completa!

Saludos desde Argentina! (te escribo en español porque vi que tambien sos latinoamericano jaja)

Edited by Eltanodc