Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.0

Mikey Séregon

^ That's interesting. Show us that animation.

(Btw, I'm a member of the staff of this hack, I joined to this forum today xD)

Personally, I'm interested in any custom animation, fell free to show us some cool sprites.

Edited by Luzan

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staff, no Stuff XD

Yeah, she's part of the Staff, my main Graphic Designer.

Well, I don't know if I showed the cast of this hack, but if not, then here is the list of the characters and the Support list:

FE1/3/11/12

Marth: Sheeda, Julian, Eliwood, Ninian ( R ), Roy (S), Ike (S) +1

Sheeda: Marth, Tana, Lilina, Alm, Eda, Florina, Elincia +0

Julian: Celica, Marth, Volke , Sothe +3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FE2

Alm: Celica, Ephraim, Sheeda, Eda ( R ), Nanna ( R ) +2

Celica: Alm, Sora, Julian, Eirika, Linoan ( R ), Elincia ( R ) +1

FE4

Sigurd: Deirdre, Celice, Levin, Leaf, Seth +2

Deirdre: Sigurd, Yuria, Celice, Linoan ( R ) +3

Celice: Yuria, Leaf, Nanna, Sigurd, Deirdre, Levin, Mia ( R ) +0

Yuria: Celice, Deirdre, Leaf, Levin, Sora, Nino, Ninian +0

Levin: Celice, Yuria, Sigurd, Sora, Nino +2

FE5

Leaf: Nanna, Celice, Yuria, Seth +3

Nanna: Leaf, Celice, Alm ( R ), Eda ( R ) +3

Eda: Dean, Alm, Sheeda, Thar, Nanna ( R ) +2

Dean: Linoan, Eda, Tana, Rath ( R ) +3

Linoan: Dean, Eirika ( R ), Celica ( R ), Deirdre ( R ), Pelleas ( R ) +2

FE6

Roy: Lilina, Eliwood, Ninian, Stefan, Hector, Marth (S) +1

Lilina: Roy, Hector, Florina, Volke, Jaffar, Nino, Sheeda +0

FE7

Lyn: Rath, Thar, Eliwood, Riku, Florina, Mia +1

Eliwood: Ninian, Lyn, Hector, Roy, Ephraim, Seth, Marth +0

Hector: Florina, Eliwood, Lilina, Seth, Jaffar, Roy, Soren +0

Rath: Lyn, Thar, Dean ( R ) +3

Florina: Lilina, Hector, Nino, Tana, Lyn, Sheeda, Elincia +0

Ninian: Eliwood, Roy, Thar, Eirika, Jaffar (WTF?), Yuria, Marth ( R ) +0

Nino: Jaffar, Florina, Sora, Micaiah, Lilina, Yuria , Levin +0

Jaffar: Nino, Volke , Sothe, Lilina, Hector, Ninian (WTF?) +1

FE8

Eirika: Ephraim, Seth, Tana, Elincia , Linoan, Ninian, Celica +0

Ephraim: Eirika, Tana, Kanningu, Mia, Seth, Alm, Eliwood +0

Tana: Ephraim, Eirika, Mia, Sheeda, Florina, Dean +0

Seth: Eirika, Sothe, Ephraim, Sigurd, Leaf, Hector, Eliwood +0

FE9

Ike: Soren, Elincia, Sothe, Mia, Volke, Riku, Marth (S) +0

Soren: Ike, Stefan, Pelleas , Micaiah, Hector +2

Elincia: Ike, Micaiah, Eirika, Celica ( R ), Florina, Sheeda +1

FE10

Micaiah: Sothe, Pelleas, Riku, Stefan , Soren, Elincia, Nino +0

Sothe: Micaiah, Ike, Volke, Pelleas, Julian, Jaffar, Seth +0

Pelleas: Micaiah, Sothe, Soren, Linoan ( R ) +3

Stefan: Soren, Riku, Mia , Micaiah, Roy +2

Volke: Ike, Sothe, Jaffar, Julian, Lilina +2

Mia: Ike, Riku, Lyn, Tana , Ephraim, Stefan , Celice +0

OC

Sora: Nino, Kanningu, Yuria, Celica, Thar, Riku, Levin +0

Thar: Lyn, Riku, Sora, Ninian, Rath, Eda, Kanningu +0

Riku: Stefan, Ike, Thar, Sora, Mia, Lyn, Micaiah +0

Kanningu: Ephraim, Sora, Thar +4 (Pending...)

No Supports (For the moment)

Cyas, Nils, Chris* and Krom*.

Most of the supports were suggested by Volug Vanguard, other member of the staff.

( R ) = Random XD, it means that it could/can change.

(S) = Smash Bros. Reference XD

(WTF?) = Don't ask, personally I want to change that.

+X = Remaining supports, you can suggest one (But you must give a justification of it)

* = Still under discussion.

Oh, Fu- You're right, duh xD That's what I meant :I

And yeah, I'm the "Graphic Designer" of this hack, so... please, don't kill me with your critiques D: I'm really doing my best, that's why I have renewed and renewed the damn faces/mugs over and over again >____> because I want this hack looks awesome : I

And of course, help with sprites is always welcome.

Btw, just a suggestion, I would like to see more new maps .__.

Edited by Luzan

Well, if you disagree with Ninian's supports, you can give your opinion (but it only will be considered if it's justified... but if it's because of Jaffar, I understand you XD personally, I would like to delete that support)

Edited by Luzan

Yeah, gonna have to agree with Celice. I mean, Jaffar had such an influence on Eliwood and his buds during the game, before he switched sides, so there would probably be a lot that Eliwood could ask him. Maybe give Jaffar some more backstory.

Regarding that... their joining times are unchanged? Because if so then it would be impossible to get them to an A level, since there are only 2 chapters before Ninian leaves.

Okay, sprite critique. . .someone with more experience, gimme a hand!

The trim on Edward's clothes seems way too bright for the FE7 colors he seems to have. I'm not sure if the shading by the more visible ear is meant to be that way, or it's a hair tie, or if it's an error.

I LOVE this supports!...

However I would like a support between:

Celica & Celice... because the "nearly same" name must be very funny... and also because they will both inherite a country and they are prince(ss) who was rise in little village far away their hometown.

Deirdre & Ninian... They're both grow up cut of the world and they're the cible of their respective villain (which is one of their relative).

Deirdre & Cyas... He is the son of her (futur) husband

Yuria & Cyas... Step-sibling

Celice & Cyas... Both are Yuria & Yurius step-brothers... they should want protect her and kill him.

Levin & Julian... The merchant and the thief, it must be funny

Levin & Ninian... She is a dragon and he is possessed by Holsety (a dragon) It should be an interesting back story

Levin & Jaffar... Jaffar is an assassin and Levin is already die (during the battle of Barhara), they should speak about life and death

Levin & Nils... 2 bards who infact wasn't bards...

Alm & Ike... 2 mercenaries who are the "lords" of theirs games but was commoner (Alm does'nt know is royal origin)

Marth & Chris... It's obvious...

Sigurd & Leaf... The first should be the mentor of the second.

Linoan & Cyas... Both are connect with Barhara royal family and sacrifice their private life for their people.

Alm & Pelleas... "hidden princes"

Deirdre & Pelleas... She as Dark blood and he use dark magic, he should try to make her proud of her blood.

Roy & Ike... Rivality because of Super Smash Bros: Roy was kicked out in order to let Ike in

Lyn & Pelleas... They both are but in their country throne and doesn't know how to govern, and in their endings, they leave it.

Stefan & Deirdre or Sigurd... He mistakes their holy blood mark with some branded's

That's all I think... I hope it will give you some ideas...

Regarding that... their joining times are unchanged? Because if so then it would be impossible to get them to an A level, since there are only 2 chapters before Ninian leaves.

If the support don't change, I'll add some chapters before she leaves, to give them time to make an A support.

The trim on Edward's clothes seems way too bright for the FE7 colors he seems to have. I'm not sure if the shading by the more visible ear is meant to be that way, or it's a hair tie, or if it's an error.

Ed's face was made long time ago, I think it needs an update.

I LOVE this supports!...

However I would like a support between:

Deirdre & Ninian... They're both grow up cut of the world and they're the cible of their respective villain (which is one of their relative).

Levin & Julian... The merchant and the thief, it must be funny

Levin & Ninian... She is a dragon and he is possessed by Holsety (a dragon) It should be an interesting back story

Levin & Nils... 2 bards who infact wasn't bards...

Alm & Ike... 2 mercenaries who are the "lords" of theirs games but was commoner (Alm does'nt know is royal origin)

Sigurd & Leaf*... The first should be the mentor of the second.

Linoan & Cyas... Both are connect with Barhara royal family and sacrifice their private life for their people.

Deirdre & Pelleas... She as Dark blood and he use dark magic, he should try to make her proud of her blood.

Roy & Ike... Rivality because of Super Smash Bros: Roy was kicked out in order to let Ike in

Lyn & Pelleas... They both are but in their country throne and doesn't know how to govern, and in their endings, they leave it.

Stefan & Deirdre... He mistakes their holy blood mark with some branded's

Those supports are quite interesting, I'll try to include some of them.

*=Done, in fact, the Support is already done XD

Don't look at me, I didn't make those mugs >__>... and I don't want to update them :I... I have enough with what I have right now...

@Celice: Good to know (: since Oracle knows about what kind of map he'll need, I think he needs to make a list with some features for the maps he would like to have.

@Dr. Shole: Hmmm... I see problems with colors, they're too saturated and needs more shades :/ Thanks for offering it anyway.

@Celice: Good to know (: since Oracle knows about what kind of map he'll need, I think he needs to make a list with some features for the maps he would like to have.

@Dr. Shole: Hmmm... I see problems with colors, they're too saturated and needs more shades :/ Thanks for offering it anyway.

Use a different palette? :/

Edit: Also, if you feel like animating, there's some here:

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/customs.php

Edited by Jubby

Yeah, it wasn't a very good sprite :/, if TBA doesn't want you to use his and you want to edit it go ahead. (just give credit)

Good lord, I forgot about that piece of junk. Um... I suppose you can have at it? It's nothing short of terrible, in all seriousness. You'd be better off just doing a reskin of Lucius' entire animation.

Well, TBA's says give credit right on it :P So I'm pretty sure anybody can use it.

... I regret putting that on there now. My requirements for hacks have changed to "no ask, no use".

Edited by The Blind Archer

Good lord, I forgot about that piece of junk. Um... I suppose you can have at it? It's nothing short of terrible, in all seriousness. You'd be better off just doing a reskin of Lucius' entire animation.

... I regret putting that on there now. My requirements for hacks have changed to "no ask, no use".

They don't let you take em off either, do they? :/ I usually ask even if it says one can use with credit (Unless I can't find the original creator) :P

Edited by eJubs

Hmm I have been reading your comments.

I am that crazy Volug Vanguard guy, the guy who is in charge of most all supports of this game xD, The first list u have seen given u by Oracle, was designed by me, then it evolved and got some changes as u see.

All the supports that are on the list, have an explanation ( With sense I hope) and as well, u can give ur opinion about the current list, if u dont like some supports or if u want some new supports to be added, I will gladly read them so dont hesitate to ask or give opinion