Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.0

Mikey Séregon

Celica-Celice could be a funny support at C, but aside the "joke" with their name, there wouldn't be much I think.

I desagree, they should have a lot of things in commun. This is how I imagine their support:

C: Meeting between them and joke about their name.

B: They speak about their similar past (hidden orphan prince(ss) raise in a small village). Celice think she's remember him his surrogate mother and sister (Aideen & Rana)

A: Celice (alone) want propose Celica but he know she love(d) Alm. Celica turn up and notice the ring. She accepte to marry Celice even before he ask her to.

and don't forgot:

VOTE FOR:

921356CeliceCelica.png

Edited by Apollocles

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's a shame that Eirika's support slot are all taken. Sheeda's too. Sheeda and Eirika would make a great support. Seeing they have similar rolls in there game. And I'll be damned if I don't have a SheedaxEirikaxTana suppout triangle going.

Also, my vote is for CelicexCelica! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

CelicexCelica isnt as crazy as other supports ( In my opinion) I have put in that list, I wouldnt "mind" on developing that support.

Since u already made me change some supports I originaly planned but as well said mostly of the list were good, I guess I will do what the audience wants xD, obviously only if there is a good reason and I can agree with it

CelicexCelica isnt as crazy as other supports ( In my opinion) I have put in that list, I wouldnt "mind" on developing that support.

Since u already made me change some supports I originaly planned but as well said mostly of the list were good, I guess I will do what the audience wants xD, obviously only if there is a good reason and I can agree with it

CeliceXCelica isn't crazy but in my opinion we need several sort of support (the crazy, the romantic, the tragique...). This is something I like in Fire Emblem, the character devellopement and the way to write some part of the story ourself (via pairing).

Moreover, I like this Crossover because it is the occasion to let this people met.

I'm pleased you put some of my suggestions in your list and you're not forced to do so... Do the support you inspiring you. In my case, I prefer Celica-Celice pairing over CeliceXMia (To be honest, I don't think I'll play, at least the first time, with other characters than Lords).

One last thing, you should chose which pairings will have a common ending.

And don't forget:

VOTE FOR:

921356CeliceCelica.png

(I'm jocking)

Supports between Celice and Celica don't really have any differences when compared to other characters in the series who have equally-random supports. The only difference is how people defend their opinions about the supports :/

I'm for seeing a support between the two, as there's grounds for conversation. Both have a background of being raised without parents, with other children as orphans, under the guidance of a few adults (Shannan, Oifaye, Norma). And then to be caught up suddenly in fighting to free a continent, seeing suffering caused by groups as they cross the land--there's rooms for trusting bondship to develop, more definitely than other supports in the series (Vaida and Merlinus, par example).

Well, CelicexCelica is on.

Also, slots for Eirika and Sheeda explanation:

Eirika:

- Ephraim: Canon Pairing Is her Brother, it's obvious.

- Seth: Canon Pairing.

- Tana: Is her best friend.

- Elincia, Linoan, Celica: Because all are princess like her. (Not solid argunet, one of them can change)

- Ninian: No explanation given yet.

Sheeda:

- Marth: Canon Pairing.

- Tana, Florina, Elincia: Pegasus Squad. (Tana is the only one that don't have support with all the other Peg Knight)

- Eda, Alm: No explanation given yet.

So, if someone give me a good reason to change a support of them, I'll put that on discussion.

Eirika: Ephraim, Seth, Tana, Elincia , Linoan, Ninian, Celica

Ephraim : No need right? Brothers, incest, cannon =D

Seth : Love

Tana : Best friends ever

Elincia : She is a princess that was never "educated like one", she had a different childhood, thats why if u see Elincia supports, they are most with other nobles, so she can see that

Linoan : She is like Eirika, another noble that has to lead the future of the country and got "inside" a war

Ninian : To be honest, Ninian mosty supports are according her sweetness and kindess, in this case Eirika is fancied about her ways, personality and powers, and she wishes she could be as "useful" for the ones she care like she is to Lord Eliwood and the army

Celica : Guess cause she is another princess, Princesses supports go like this, If u want to change any, I would change this, but Celica has a little number of supports sadly

Sheeda: Marth, Tana, Lilina, Alm, Eda, Florina, Elincia

Marth : Love, Cannon

Tana : They look the same, both princesses, loving friend from their kids days... Both pegasus rider etc, they are like sisters

Lilina : They are both the "cute adorable unit" that helps recruit "heartless" chars, like Gonzales, Nabarl etc, guys who looked bad, I find it a very interesting relation

Alm : Oracle thingy

Eda : Oracle thingy

Florina : Florina "is jealous" about the way Sheeda is with men and people in general, she remembers her to her sisters and also is fancied about the way she acts and thinks, its a good contrast

Elincia : Another princess, already said Elincia thingy, and Sheeda is more "impulsive" than Elincia in "all ways" so, I think that contrast could be fine

I dont have any problem in explaining the supports, just dont want to "explain them all" so I can let some magic and suprise to the game xD, but well u are the audience and if I am wrong, I prefer you to tell me what u like and dont so I can fix it and this game goes " as perfect as possible"

Thx for commenting ^^

For Sheeda and Eda, there could be Sheeda learning why Eda is fighting and defending Linoan with Dean. Sheeda is a very caring person, yet she's also sheltered a lot from what goes on (foregoing gameplay, of course). Eda can be developed into a confessional support character, with Sheeda there with a desire to help her.

• 2 weeks later...
And woot! You have more facebook fans than Elibian Nights. Go dudes!

Yup. Even the Elibian Nights page is a fan :P:.

Looking forward to seeing more progress on this hack. Hell, this might be a good reason to start brushing up on my Spanish!

And woot! You have more facebook fans than Elibian Nights. Go dudes!

Yup. Even the Elibian Nights page is a fan :P:.

That surprise me, because in my opinion Elibian Nights is better than my hack XD

Really, I'm not so good on graphic hacking, I even don't know how to change the battle screen or the stat screen XD

I am fairly certain from the silhouette that the first secret character is Sanaki, rather than Sephiran. I could be wrong, but the silhouette's hair falls more like Sanaki's than Sephiran's(the loose hair is shaped more similarly to Sanaki's than Sephiran's, and the single loose strand of hair doesn't go down as far as it does on Sephiran)

Of course, I could be looking too far into it, but the silhouettes so far seem to be cropped resizes for the FE9 and 10 mugs, and if this holds true, it is more likely to be Sanaki than Sephiran.

Edited by Ether

OMG! I can't wait for the next demo release!! I wanna see their new face!!

I wonder who's secret's characters are.... I wonder some Valencia or Akaneia inhabitants because there so few of them... or Krom/Liz/My (new) unit (girl?) from FE13...

However, good luck for you!

PS: Did you notice that Celice's portrait is next to Celica's?