(FE7) Hopeful Draft

Arnold

I've been seeing draft runs all over the place and man, I want to start one of my own. I probably won't do so good but where's the fun in not trying. Alright here we go.

Thank you Apocalypse15 on Gamefaqs and copy and paste.

The use of non-drafted characters is limited to the following. Breaking any of these rules results in a four turn penalty per character for each chapter in which they are used.

- Moving. A non-drafted unit can move freely about the map.

- Meatshielding without weapons is allowed. In other words, any character may be attacked on Enemy Phase, but they cannot by any means retaliate against that opponent with a weapon.

- Rescuing, Taking, Giving, and Dropping non-drafted characters, but not characters you have drafted, is prohibited.

- Non-drafted characters may hold weapons and items and trade them among non-drafted characters and drafted characters.

- Your non-drafted units may recruit characters, including drafted ones.

- There is a penalty for non-drafted Thieves opening chests and stealing, but they may be used to obtain items from the desert chapter.

Anyways, I hope these rules are rather simple and easy to follow, considering that this is a draft tournament and only drafted characters should really be used. In conclusion, non-drafted characters may:

- Move

- Meatshield

- Hold items and weapons and trade them to other characters

- Recruit characters

- Obtain items in the desert

You can do what you will with Green units, these rules only apply once a unit has been recruiting

No Marcus, for he is too much win.

Four more people will do.

4. Arnold

No offense, guy, but you might want to remove the typical "hopeful" we see in the titles of every newcomer that joins in and does the exact same thing

Also interested. Everyone else already brought up the questions I have, I'm sure you'll clear them up when you get a chance.

....not sure if Eclipse was interested. Not a problem if the draft is already full.

Edited by Desro