Fire Emblem: Sun God's challenge

Blademaster!

forgot to mention, on chapter 6 your saying of you only got time to save one or the other of the mercenary or soldier is complete bullshit

i managed to talk to the fighter, save him from the sword users that spawn, then i rescused the mercenary and dropped him somewhere safe(since it wouldn't let me talk to him with a assume Chun Ji right?)

the fact i managed to save BOTH of them should've been rewarded with being able to recuit both of them, not getting cockblocked by only allowing to get one even if both of them live.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, Ponos actually survived turn 2? Huh, that never happened for me before...

Oh well, Chapters 5-9 are being completely reworked for the next patch, 13x is being removed and being changed into a different gaiden chapter, and chapters 10 and 12 need to have a bunch of work done on them.

Also, it's a beta I only released since I realized I wasn't going to be able to keep the promise I originally made. Don't get so mad...

sorry if i came off that way.

to be honest i wasn't planned on getting Ponos, but he lived past turn 2 due to some luck, and survived to what i believe to be was turn 4 or 5 when i recuited him, so i thought that if this happens the player should be rewarded with being able to recuit both players.

kinda like how recuiting jaffar in FE7 was completely up to luck.

You can only get one or the other. Recruiting one has the one you recruited tell you how evil the other is, so you don't recruit them. That's another thing I plan to change in the next release though.

There are three situations where you can only get one character or another in the beta:

Ponos and Oreades (I think Oreades is the better of the two in the beta)

Artemis and Sabaktes (I dunno which of the two is better. Both have their advantages.)

Dexithea and Karpo (this one is kinda tricky. Karpo is probably the better one, but harder to recruit)

In the next patch, I plan on only having one situation like that between an entirely different set of two characters (both of them already show up in the beta anyway), however you will still have the option to recruit both.

You can only get one or the other. Recruiting one has the one you recruited tell you how evil the other is, so you don't recruit them. That's another thing I plan to change in the next release though.

There are three situations where you can only get one character or another in the beta:

Ponos and Oreades (I think Oreades is the better of the two in the beta)

Artemis and Sabaktes (I dunno which of the two is better. Both have their advantages.)

Dexithea and Karpo (this one is kinda tricky. Karpo is probably the better one, but harder to recruit)

In the next patch, I plan on only having one situation like that between an entirely different set of two characters (both of them already show up in the beta anyway), however you will still have the option to recruit both.

sounds good, least on paper that is

ok that was odd I'm on capter 9 and the 3 berserkers blocking the path to Erzulie had 40 def and 40 res! but I suspended the chapter and reloaded it and now they only have 8 def and res.....what happened? lol also the chest closest to you on the left that has the talisman.....you can open it as many times as you want lol

Edited by evil

ok that was odd I'm on capter 9 and the 3 berserkers blocking the path to Erzulie had 40 def and 40 res! but I suspended the chapter and reloaded it and now they only have 8 def and res.....what happened?

The stats probably wrapped around or something. Were they still berserkers after you did that though? And did they still use the same animation?

That chapter won't exist in the next version though, so I'm not to worried about the chest thing. I wonder why that chest didn't work though...

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while. I think. Anyway, a small update:

v41.pngv42k.pngv43l.png

v44.pngv45.pngv46.png

v47.pngv48.pngv49a.png

Oh, crap. I just realized the goal for that chapter isn't to defeat the boss anymore. Oh well...

Also, when I took the screen shot, for some reason, Artemis was a lot stronger than she is supposed to be.

And credits to Nyar for the new Kuroth mug and Aura Wolf for the indoor castle map!

I also started working on the character relation ship charts. Because of how potentially large these charts will be, some characters will show up on multiple charts.

The chart below is the relationship chart for Propater, the "governmental" group that Astrea is part of. It contains spoilers for people who have not played the beta, along with some minor spoilers for the next patch, but all these spoilers are just whether certain characters are related or not.

propater.png

I apparently have more work this semester than I thought I would, so updates will be very slow in the time to come. I will probably only be working on this hack on the weekends.

Yeah, there is no new patch. The only patches out at the moment are the original first demo that contains the prologue-chp 4 and a bunch of outdated stuff, and then there is the beta, which is just has the now scrapped chapters 3, 5-9, and 13x, along with all the chapters in between the prologue and chapter 13x.

The next patch won't be released for a long time, and will probably go up to chapter 18, adding on 7 new chapters (including gaidens) along with the redone chapters.

• 1 year later...

Err, eCut or some other mod is oing to basically come and tell you NO NECROPOSTING soon, just though id say that, and also, orobably dead, why not PM the creator?

No necroposting, though it has already been said.

Also, MasterKeeper, mini modding is against the rules as well. If you want to help, please use the report system.

Locked.