My Sprites (I'm new to hacking)

KingKomodo

For the mug, minus the mustache, the headband's tail should be behind the scarf unless you wanted it to come in front, in which you need to fix it and make it flow better. (Mary and Natalie are good examples for referencing hair, it's a similar concept for bandanas). The scarf also extends farther than the body and ends awkwardly.

The only thing I see wrong with the ballista is the fact that the arrow isn't pointed.

Here we are, I think the Finished version of *insert name here* maybe Chris?

3e1be4a4df8725f1ef0b558b03e047df.png

Well there's something you keep forgetting to fix that... *scrolls down* jealousy's been pointing out to you. You should bring the breastplate in front of the armor on his left shoulder (or the one to our right) (and I had to google this myself to doublecheck, that's what he meant by "pauldron" so just in case you didn't know this...)

But I'm trying to have the shoulder pads be seperate from the rest of the armour, so that it like gets layered over like so.

grand_pauldrons.jpg

(Found Pic off of google)

Edited by KingKomodo

Hmm I see I'm not sure if there's an easy way to go about this but you should try emphasize this because otherwise it just kinda looks like an accident xD If you're doing it on purpose then it's fine by me but others may still mistake it for... well, a mistake :lol:

^ As Free says. You're really going to have to emphasize the shape and structure.

Harken:

73f108eb9ab3bc567e956e35defb351d.png

(sort of) Spaulders; obviously don't cover much more than the top of the shoulders.

Oswin:

27661e624785faa040dc4403b29bb12c.png

Pauldrons; both shoulder and part of the front and back.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

• 4 weeks later...

The place where is shirt meets his face mask is confusing me. Its hard to tell whats going on there in terms of whats going over what and if that mask thing goes all the way around his neck or is it just hanging down.

• 1 year later...

Whoo, I've been away a while... I kinda just got bored of the hacking thing... But now I'm back, and with a new sprite too... It's in contest 67. I really missed 34 contests! Whoa!

and without further ado... 87460437e509ddc9cb9715533eff5c55.png