Tales of serenes........

Songbird

a pretty good story so far

thanks! I know i have been getting chapters out pretty quickly but dont expect anything till tonight! I have work then 4th of july BBQ so yeah.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good story. Random fact: i'm immune to poision ivy

I'm highly allergic to it. It's probably my greatest weakness. But that's just me.

Anyway, for those of you who really want to get the whole 'why Masu hates Lyle' read Lyle's history. Or you could just wait, but I want to advertise my story.

Wow. Originally I thought that this would be just another plain story, but it actually looks like it has some real depth to it. I'm impressed Masu. You got me interested.

Note: This is not actually related to the History of Lyle Dayek at all, thus the conflicts with the two stories.

Note 2: Keeping Note 1 in mind, that doesn't mean you shouldn't read this.

Wow. Originally I thought that this would be just another plain story, but it actually looks like it has some real depth to it. I'm impressed Masu. You got me interested.

Note: This is not actually related to the History of Lyle Dayek at all, thus the conflicts with the two stories.

Note 2: Keeping Note 1 in mind, that doesn't mean you shouldn't read this.

You know how i have 9 hour shifts at work everyday? Guess what i do when i have free time there..........

Well im trying to debate on wether fox and bianchi meet lyle and masu the next chapter or later. I pulled 2 nights in a row staying up till 4 am and waking up for work 3 hours later and now its 1 am so im pretty beat. I dont work till 4:30 in the afternoon tomorrow and im off on monday so i can get a crap load of chapters up by then but as for tonight.....well im feeling a bit beat and i dont wanna rush a half assed chapter.....do you guys think i should have fox and bianchi confront lyle and masu this coming up chapter? (i was thinking of just doing a short chapter of Masu talking about what happened)