Tales of serenes........

Songbird

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was cute and funny. =) Though. . . filler.

Its needed. Cant have "Ok we fought" then next time they're talking they're totaly in love out of nowhere. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Its what filler SHOULD be used for.) Besides the past few chapters were full of fighting so I thought it would be a nice break because of whats gonna happen soon.

Its needed. Cant have "Ok we fought" then next time they're talking they're totaly in love out of nowhere. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Its what filler SHOULD be used for.) Besides the past few chapters were full of fighting so I thought it would be a nice break because of whats gonna happen soon.

XD I didn't say it was bad.

But, now I understand why you put it in. I'm sorry. . .

That MaSu and Princess part was cute!

The Lyle and Bianchi part. . . not sure what to say. . .

You have convinced me that filler is good!

Crash bang boom?

:blink:

First impression: .....Wow......

Second impression: After all the wild sex talk, it got less disturbing, but in general it was all good.

I think Masu was a bit irritated at that part....... <_<

In Actuality: Me and Bianchi were playing Scrabble. She was amazed at how I got Confiscated with all the letters I had. When she screamed thats because she lost.

It was only later on that we actually had sex.

In Actuality: Me and Bianchi were playing Scrabble. She was amazed at how I got Confiscated with all the letters I had. When she screamed thats because she lost.

So what about the LYLEEEEEEEE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! scream eh???

In Actuality: Me and Bianchi were playing Scrabble. She was amazed at how I got 'Confiscated' with all the letters I had. When she screamed thats because she lost.

So what about the LYLEEEEEEEE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! scream eh???

Answered.

Well I WAS originally gonna add sound effects like the bed rocking or something but I didnt wanna gross out our female audience so I just left it at Masu and Princess hearing you two(Well just bianchi) But it was indeed you two having relations.

Well I WAS originally gonna add sound effects like the bed rocking or something but I didnt wanna gross out our female audience so I just left it at Masu and Princess hearing you two(Well just bianchi) But it was indeed you two having relations.

Oh well. Here I was just trying to make some fun, but you had to go ruin it by letting me score.

Oh well. Here I was just trying to make some fun, but you had to go ruin it by letting me score.

Ok now I know to never let you score again.

Great Chapters!

Lotta swearing though...=/

....yeah........well if i were annoyed by someone like that I WOULD do that......maybe. Im starting to loose my epic swear thingy after school ended and my rage was decreased down to 0% Then raised to 12%.

Great Chapters!

Lotta swearing though...=/

Damon: He's so barbaric like that. Come on! Leave the bastard so you and I can be together!

Lyle: *Punches Damon.* Sorry about him. He got out of his cage.

Damon: He's so barbaric like that. Come on! Leave the bastard so you and I can be together!

Lyle: *Punches Damon.* Sorry about him. He got out of his cage.

AGAIN? Just seal him away or something already Lyle!