FEE3 - The Hacker's Event

Arch

Just a notice for everyone who's participating in this!

If you want an interview with me, please PM me. If you don't get your PMs and interviews finished before the 8th, you won't be getting one!

Just letting you all know.

Edited by seph1212

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I need a show of hands: how many people think they will be ready by the 7th of July?

Because we're considering pushing back the event by a week, if you think you won't be ready by the 7th, does the 15th sound better?

I would really appreciate an extra week. I COULD be ready by the 7th if I pushed myself, but as of right now I'm feeling a little bit of a time crunch. Trouble is I already asked for the 8th off from work and I might not be able to get the next week off D=

Damn you job taking my free time away and yet giving me money.

Edited by Primefusion

I won't be ready but at the same time I'm leaving so... meh, I'll go with whatever. I personally liked how the FEE3 was one month after the E3 though, now it's going to seem odd, plus I'm going to miss it all T_T

@AstraLunaSol, oh, that's awesome, thanks for the heads-up. I didn't see any details about how it'd actually work so I assumed they'd mimic the actual E3 and stream everything (even if the stuff was pre-recorded :P) and then after it was done upload videos or something. Yay iPhone, I can watch it after all! :D

Alright, the event is being pushed back to the 15th. One extra week, submissions must be in our hands by the 14th at the VERY LATEST. THe sooner you're in, the better.

Isn't it technically procrastination that most likely put the request in the works in the first place?

(Which makes you wonder how many people were working on projects actually were before thinking, Hey, this sounds cool, Imma sign up for it and suddenly have progress to show)

Whoa whoa whoa! I made an EN post in here! I'm really off my game today, lol.

Anyways, the added week is official. I'm hoping we have a good turnout for the event with the added time!

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

Fire Emblem Hacked: Uh, well, none. RMXP

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem: Ancient Flame

Creator: Kain / Ste Guitar / MintBerryCrunch (other names of mine)

What You'll Submit: Interview

Anything Else? Graphical resources, a few key details about the game.

Sorry for being VERY late.

EDIT: Just in case other people are suspicious, this isn't being made with a leaked version of BWDYeti's engine, I'm waiting until his public release.

Edited by Kain