Fire Emblem: Shine of the Stone

Joerachi

Doop.

tl;dr Magvel Gen 2.

This is a FE8 hack, set 20 years after the events of FE8 (Bar the prolouge). The plot will be focused on the daughter of L'Arachel and Innes, L'Arenne (loloriginal). The hack will pretty much use the basic FE formula. This will feature children of other characters as well with not so subtle hints about who their parents are.I won't mention much more, you'll have to play it yourselves C:

In terms of gameplay, I want to make the difficulty similar to that of EHM, while keeping a sense of balance. It will function similarly to that of FE8, with some extra surprises thrown in. This will be a hack with the whole shabang, events, maps, everything.Some extra classes that will be thrown it:

Mage. Peg.

Magefighter

Apprentice (Sword Trainee)

Bow Fighter (Bow Trainee)

Prodigy (Mage Trainee)

Original, RIGHT?

A patch will be released as soon as everything up to chapter 1 is finished.

I'm excited for an FE8 sequel, since there really wasn't much done barring the epilogue for what happened post-FE8. I'm assuming that there will be a new final boss and not a recycled Demon King?

I kind of want to go FE9 with the Final Boss, and NOT have it be omgwtfdragonoutofnowhere, and actually have it be the Big Bad. Big Dragons are too mainstream.

Edited by Joerachi

gee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

This seems like an awesome idea! Do you want help with mugs, I've found that I'm not bad at making people older and making two peoples children if I know who the people are. smile.gif

gee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

This seems like an awesome idea! Do you want help with mugs, I've found that I'm not bad at making people older and making two peoples children if I know who the people are. smile.gif

This. I don't have motivation for new mugs and I'd be interested in helping as well if you need a spriter. If you need writing help as well I'm pretty good with that.