move:5

skill:13

con:13

spd:12

aid:12

luck:10

def:15

res:2

please be aware that they are both lvl 20(im not a lazy person)

Even though PEMN, I never had any good luck not promoting Lyn first on my first playthrough. Now, I just go for preferences and do Lyn first. You can do the same if you want. Just thought I'd give two pennies on the matter.

:mellow:

It confuses me that you went to the effort of listing fixed stats such as CON, MOV and AID without listing HP.

Anyway go with whichever you prefer, there's going to be little difference I suspect. That Lyn looks pretty nice, but Hector would probably benefit from the increase in SPD.

Also I don't think there's much point making a topic every time to ask which characters you want to promote. Having one is certainly fine, but I believe this is the second I've seen in two days (it might not have been the same user though, in which case I apologise for the accusation). Just stick 'who to promote' questions in one topic, I'd say.

9 times out of 10, Lyn's the better choice. Hector can play catchup far better than Lyn by the time you get the second Heaven Seal, while Lyn's going to want the better availability to get some durability and stats in. Hector usually turns out great, save the occasional "Fuck you" from the game, so it's really a matter of letting a unit that's not as good get the time to develop more.

Lyn's speed and Hector's defense both look a bit low, but otherwise they don't seem too bad. Honestly, I don't think it makes that big of a difference who you promote first. Just go with the one you prefer.

Don't sweat it. It's always nice to help out a newbie. I assume that this is your first time playing an FE as well?

its actually not my first time playing ive played other fire emblem games before.

That is a situation where you can do whatever blows your skirt up, in my opinion. Think Lyn would benefit more? Promote her first. Using Hector more than Lyn and want him to go crushing everything? Promote him first. I personally would promote Hector first because im not the biggest Lyn fan in the world. But thats just me.

Usually if somebody's capped something I'd just promote them so they don't have to keep it at that number the whole time =D But yeah I'd think I agree this could just go wherever you want.

• 2 weeks later...

There's only a three-chapter gap between your first Heaven Seal and your second, so what really matters is who will make more of a difference in those three chapters.

In chapter 26 in particular, movement is very important, and I'm not even sure if Hector can recruit Nino in Eliwood' tale.

Edited by Paper Jam

• 2 weeks later...

In the nicest way possible, why are you posting the move and con stats if they haven't been boosted? I can't read these out of order

lyn str:11

skill:18

spd:17

luck:17

def:7

res:5

or hector str:20(capped)

skill:13

spd:12

luck:10

def:15

res:2

What are the HPs? Both characters have somewhat undesirable defensive capabilities from the looks of it; Hector's Def isn't too bad, but that resistance is pretty horrible