Fire Emblem: The Blessed Binding Blade

Peachy

Anyway if you really want some feedback on this hack...it's just a lot of simple Nightmare changes. About half of them are breaking the game and the other half is not doing anything to fix it. Hard Mode is too hard because of the whole doubled enemy growths thing that makes the game impossible to beat without Marcus (since you made him suck). Making healers have no stats does nothing either other than forcing you to heal more often since they only heal 10 HP. It's especially useless when you make Ellen and Saul a lot worse stat-wise than Clarine.

Alan and Dieck and anyone else who had their Def boosted to 38092380923 is broken. Actually it's more like they make the game possible early on. At around Western Isles the game isn't even challenging since Alan and Lance are so good. Rutger blows in Normal Mode but I suppose that's expected. I'm not even sure what mode you're supposed to play this on...I'd suggest picking one and testing based on that.

Its designed for Normal mode play (since I've never unlocked any Hard modes before).

Also, its supposed to be a bunch of Nightmare changes, because thats the only part of hacking I fully understand. Even after watching tutorials, I can't get it, and I get locks and freezes. And I'd kinda like to create a hack where I don't have to deal with the stupid buzz of death.

• 2 weeks later...

I was bored enough to beat this. It serves as a good example of why higher enemy stats isn't the same as bigger difficulty. Yahn is impossible without RNG abuse or extremely good supports because of the lack of effective weaponry combined with 80 HP/43 Def/100 Avo or something like that. Weapons not named SoS don't even hurt him.