Announcement

Nightmare

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The turnover rate is quite high for moderators. To that end, I will now introduce my retiring Waha Authority speech.

Dear Nightmare,

Wahaha, I am Waha Kife. You may only refer to me as Waha Kife. Actually, you're Nightmare. No need to call me Waha Kife. Still, the new users still need to call me Waha Kife. They must also change the title of the quote to Waha Kife when quoting me. I'm not kidding. I will haunt them if they don't call me Waha Kife. Oh yeah, back to the retired moderator.

Now that you're retired, you have many recreational activities available to you. You can now play bingo, live in a retirement home, or spend your last days outside of the forest. But remember, take a Knife with you wherever you go because the world is a dangerous place. Don't even think about Guns, Swords, or even Gunswords because those are stupid options which will cost you a lot of money. Plus Knives are more lethal than all of those Weapons combined.

There are many dicks on this forum. You missed most of them before you retired. You also didn't help me out when users needed Waha Punishing. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. But you already knew that. Why am I telling you this? To remind you. Why did I remind you? Shut up, you ask too many damn questions. What? You never asked a single question?

Call me Waha Kife. Never mind, since you are Nightmare, you can call me by my screen name. The new users might complain, but they can go to Heaven. Oh yes, Hell is much better than Heaven. How do I know that? There you again, asking all those questions.

I've been here longer than 10 days longer than you have so respect my Waha Seniority. I never really did much, but I did much less than you. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I have scared off many potentially awesome users. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why you guys still keep me here. What are you guys thinking?

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kife? If you really wanted to, you can change my display name to Waha Kife. But I can change it back anyway. Unless you lock my username to Waha Kife. But you better not do that. Oh yeah, you just retired. Never mind, everyone forget this paragraph.

What is Waha Punishment™? Why do you care? It doesn't concern you.

If you meet somebody Waha Fine out in the retired world, hook me up dawg. Now, which Waha Authority member is next to retire...?

Signed,

Waha Kife

Edited by Knife

The turnover rate is quite high for moderators. To that end, I will now introduce my retiring Waha Authority speech.

Dear Nightmare,

Wahaha, I am Waha Kife. You may only refer to me as Waha Kife. Actually, you're Nightmare. No need to call me Waha Kife. Still, the new users still need to call me Waha Kife. They must also change the title of the quote to Waha Kife when quoting me. I'm not kidding. I will haunt them if they don't call me Waha Kife. Oh yeah, back to the retired moderator.

Now that you're retired, you have many recreational activities available to you. You can now play bingo, live in a retirement home, or spend your last days outside of the forest. But remember, take a Knife with you wherever you go because the world is a dangerous place. Don't even think about Guns, Swords, or even Gunswords because those are stupid options which will cost you a lot of money. Plus Knives are more lethal than all of those Weapons combined.

There are many dicks on this forum. You missed most of them before you retired. You also didn't help me out when users needed Waha Punishing. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. But you already knew that. Why am I telling you this? To remind you. Why did I remind you? Shut up, you ask too many damn questions. What? You never asked a single question?

Call me Waha Kife. Never mind, since you are Nightmare, you can call me by my screen name. The new users might complain, but they can go to Heaven. Oh yes, Hell is much better than Heaven. How do I know that? There you again, asking all those questions.

I've been here longer than 10 days longer than you have so respect my Waha Seniority. I never really did much, but I did much less than you. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I have scared off many potentially awesome users. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why you guys still keep me here. What are you guys thinking?

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kife? If you really wanted to, you can change my display name to Waha Kife. But I can change it back anyway. Unless you lock my username to Waha Kife. But you better not do that. Oh yeah, you just retired. Never mind, everyone forget this paragraph.

What is Waha Punishment™? Why do you care? It doesn't concern you.

If you meet somebody Waha Fine out in the retired world, hook me up dawg. Now, which Waha Authority member is next to retire...?

Signed,

Waha Kife

lol Nice

Without Nightmare, the forest will spring into chaos and anarchy ehehehehehehehehehe.

Well, this is saddening. You're the only one of the moderators I really knew at all. I hope you're just retiring, and not leaving the site entirely.

I'm probably late, but I'm guessing the gist of this topic is that this here guy was a mod and decided to hang up his mod.....ness.

This is not just a mod.

He was the only current admin who gave a shit.

Edited by Jinouga

It was sad enough when Musashi retired... and then Sirius... and now Nightmare too... ;~;

WHY, NIGHTMARE, WHYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????

I really hope you still remain here though, even if you leave the staff...