Round 34 SF Splicing Competition

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 16 colors, but she has, like, 6+ skin tones...and pure white in her eyes - aka BAD COLOR CONSOLIDATION.

IIRC Sonia has more skin tones than the traditional five, but so do a lot of other characters, like Isadora, Lloyd, Sophia, and Idoun.

@GJC - Nope. o 3o Sonia has the standard 5 + eye whites, which doesn't count as an additional skin tone. The same goes for her three lipstick tones.

EDIT - Dammit, Lumi. Stop ninja-ing my fuggin' awful connection!

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

...Alvis?

Also, maybe he thought Sonia had +5 Skin tones since the light shade of red for her lips and fingernails look really close to the third shade.

Edited by Joerachi

Nope. His recolor has at least two lightest skin tones, and a random splotch of some other third tone. The pure white in the eyes is the other problem.

EDIT -- Also, providing I get some more time to myself later today, I might be able to pump out a quick entry. I wanna use this set so badly. ithasoppai

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

Nope. Sonia has 5 like everyone else. Just a different 5 than the standard FE7 female palette.

@GJC - Nope. o 3o Sonia has the standard 5 + eye whites, which doesn't count as an additional skin tone. The same goes for her three lipstick tones.

EDIT - Dammit, Lumi. Stop ninja-ing my fuggin' awful connection!

The third lipstick shade threw me off, because it looked like another random skin shade thrown in there.

Although, some of the armor definitely looks like metal, and leather armor over metal armor would be pretty strange. Also, the trim would look awkward then.

Ugh, why is Lumi so good?? :P:

Heres mine. Theres lots of Valter! And then like 2 pieces of Sonia...

14y8pc6.png

You're the first to use Valter's face as the base. Most including mine are Hector with Sonia and Valter's hair, lol.

You're the first to use Valter's face as the base. Most including mine are Hector with Sonia and Valter's hair, lol.

Wise choice! Valters dumb face angle was so difficult to work with. I tried giving him a different eye and a different mouth but I just couldn't get it to work. But I like how creepy he looks, so it worked out.

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman