Staff changes

VincentASM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest CONGRATULATIONS to Tangy :D

Srs, my man, good to have you back.

Fox, well, I like you well enough so I'm happy with this one too.

Glenn, you were mostly before my time (or at least I think so) so I'm mostly neutral :D

Edited by Integrity

why am i not admin yet

Not enough Vitamin C.

I guess you could say this time, your turn count was not the lowest.

Where are my CSI Miami replica sunglasses?

wtf my fox stole part of my bad joke :(

Edited by Tangerine

Following Nightmare's resignation, we, the staff, have decided to promote Tangerine to admin.

We're... all screwed.

Taking her place as moderator and also to improve the activity of the moderating team, Lord Glenn, Red Fox of Fire and Sirius have been added as moderators.

...Or not. Does this mean we go back to the fire-and-brimstone days of rigid moderation?

The only real surprise here is seeing Lord Glenn reinstated.

wut ;_;

Congrats Fruit on your promotion, don't screw up. Congrats to Fox and Lord Glenn as well.

Thanks. Welcome back to you and RFoF as well. (And, congrats to Tang.)

Does this mean we go back to the fire-and-brimstone days of rigid moderation?

Only if my bosses tell me to do so...

-------------

That being said, I suppose I should say that it's nice to be back. (Not that being lazy and being just a normal member wasn't fun.) While I am a Global Moderator, you'll most likely find me in my home of the Sprites board, keeping things running smoothly. But, if anything is amiss and I'm online, feel free to drop me a PM.

Ah, Mistresses Fox and Tangerine have both received a promotion! That is wonderful news~

Ah, Mistresses, shall I break out the liquor for your enjoyment this evening?

Ah, and congratulations to the others as well~

So like when to we fire the three inactive mods?

I actually asked a staff member about that. The answer was pretty much "never."

Edited by TheEnd

Well, I wouldn't say never, but "there are no plans for it at this time" would probably be accurate. Kicking a friend would always suck, and you always want to give them more chances to come back! I think at some point it will happen if the inactivity continues. Plus there are new staff members now, maybe they will not be as sentimental as shuuda/me/vincent were if we ended up discussing it again :P:. Jyo has logged on the last couple days as well, so seeing what he has to say about it would be pretty important too.

At this point I really only feel that Fireman has been inactive for an unacceptable amount of time.

CONGRATULATIONS, TANGERINE!!! Was kinda obvious that you would become Admin'd and I'm sure you'd do a great job. I'm still depressed about Nightmare though...

Welcome back, Sirius, Red Fox of Fire, and Lord Glenn. tbh I honestly did not expect Lord Glenn to come back at all and I'm really glad that Sirius is back! Now, if only Musashi decided to come out of retirement...

Something tells me this is all Tangerine's evil plot to take over SF with Red Fox at her side.

Recognizing a plot after it has already been completed does you no good.