Staff changes

VincentASM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Promoted Staff members,

Welcome, you've been added to the Waha Authorities! Congrats. But don't forget to call me Waha Kife. I know this thread is supposed to be for congratulating you guys, but I thought that was important. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of quote to Waha Kife.

Nightmare must've been a really great administator eh? How often do you see 4 users getting promoted because 1 quit? Never saw the guy in action though.

Call me Waha Kife. I know I said this already, but this is crucial. The pervertedness level has gone up by 80085. Why 80085? Get a calculator and find out.

You guys better not retire again or you will be Waha Fickle. Make up your minds whether you want to be mods or not.

I knew fruit foxes were going to rule the world one day. What are fruit foxes? Are you blind? They're right in front of you.

Who the hell is Lord Glenn? Is that the guy who came over with all those new users?

Also, why so Sirius?

Signed,

Waha Kife

Edited by Knife

Now, if only Musashi decided to come out of retirement...

The funny thing about this is that I probably would have rejoined the staff temporarily had I been asked, but there's no reason for me to do that with Red, Glenn, and Srs back in action. :newyears:

The funny thing about this is that I probably would have rejoined the staff temporarily had I been asked, but there's no reason for me to do that with Red, Glenn, and Srs back in action. :newyears:

Oh, I see...

Presumably because Tangerine once asked me if I would be interested in returning to the staff sometime in the future, and my response was an emphatic "no". :|

Actually, no, I don't see it

Oh, I see...

Actually, no, I don't see it

That's not a contradiction, lol. She asked me that a good while ago, and there was not a severe staff shortage at the time.

There was pretty bad staff inactivity going on when I asked, we were just able to hide it better then since Narga wasn't inactive too :P:. Nightmare and I had been talking about hiring new people for a while, that was when I originally started asking around. It was how I knew who to ask when we were finally allowed to add more people. Vincent surprised me a little bit with Glenn, but obviously I agreed he was a good choice (and his originally intended spot did not work out)!

You were pretty negative about the idea of rejoining so I didn't ask you when it happened. You were actually the first person I asked!

Edited by Tangerine

Congrats Lord Glenn, I'm happy your being given a second chance. I forgot why you were gone in the first place, but your posts were nice and chill to go read. Though, I'm sad that the admin position didn't work out for you then, but I'm sure you'll have fun being a moderator now.

P.S. Don't smite me with your hammer! =)

Edited by Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

Glenn's not logged on for over two weeks. Just how do you tally up who should be chosen to moderate around here, anyway?

I'm sure he's busy as fuck with his own personal life, but I know for a fact that he was offered root admin of FESS way back in the day before its ultimate demise.

Edited by Mercenary Raven

Glenn's not logged on for over two weeks. Just how do you tally up who should be chosen to moderate around here, anyway?

Apparently, the main criterion is trust.

Glenn already let me know he was going to be gone for a while before he left. It's not as though he just went inactive, something personal came up. Have a little faith in the staff instead of trying to lynch us at every chance you get :P:?

Edited by Tangerine

Glenn already let me know he was going to be gone for a while before he left. It's not as though he just went inactive, something personal came up. Have a little faith in the staff instead of trying to lynch us at every chance you get :P:?

You ignored my question.

You ignored my question.

Make a ticket if you care that much about it, this announcement thread isn't the place.

And Narga hasn't been here for 1 1/2 months.

... Yeah.

I am well aware of who is inactive. It's not coincidence that three people were hired.

Edit: Make a ticket, this announcement thread wasn't made for your complaints. I just told you that before you made that post. I believe this thread has served its purpose regardless. If anyone has questions we will happily answer them via the ticket system or PMs.

Edited by Tangerine