Serenes Forest summer theme spriting contest 2011

Amelia

It doesn't specifically say it can't be a map... just like it doesn't specifically say it can't be an FE9/10 sprite... loopholes gogogogo. Now make me proud and go make a topless beach map sprite.

Well it has to be hackbox-esque sized, so if you can fit a map or an FE9/10 sprite into that gray box, go nuts.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it has to be hackbox-esque sized, so if you can fit a map or an FE9/10 sprite into that gray box, go nuts.

Stop ruining my fun, Trent. Don't make me sodomize you in the back seat of my car =/... also, technically, FE9/10 sprites and maps have different sized hackboxes.

Stop ruining my fun, Trent. Don't make me sodomize you in the back seat of my car =/... also, technically, FE9/10 sprites and maps have different sized hackboxes.

I'll ruin your fun all day long. And it's an obvious GBA FE spriting comp, so if you really wanna bring in technicalities, Amelia can change to the rules to ruin your fun too o 3 o

Now quit being silly, we're derailing the topic.

Edited by seph1212

I'll ruin your fun all day long. And it's an obvious GBA FE spriting comp, so if you really wanna bring in technicalities, Amelia can change to the rules to ruin your fun too o 3 o

Now quit being silly, we're derailing the topic.

Very well sir, thou hast bested me, shot all sense of joy I may have held repeatedly in the face, and then proceeded to kick it off of the roof. Congratulations, you have brought me down to little more than a quivering pile of anguish and misery. Now excuse me as I off myself in the most agonizing and inhumane way that is physically possible.

I hope that makes you happy, although I am certain it will.

Wait....

So we get someone we already made then change them up?

Ok then so can we change things like haircolor too then?

Guess I'll just assume those are both "yes"

Guess I'll use this as my base

sprite2_3.png

Edited by Freohr Datia

and if AK enters, at least quality wise, I'm 90% sure the rest of us won't be able to beat her o 3o

d: It's not that hard to beat me.

Also, I'd like to keep with hackbox restrictions. If you can't make it interesting enough from the shoulders up, then you're just using halves and fulls as an excuse and a crutch. DEAL WITH IT.

I'm boring.

NeGYp.png

EDIT: Hair changed. I've probably screwed up the shading here and there (and by that, I mean the entire left side).

Edited by eclipse

33ncklg.jpg

Entry draft number 1. Expect me to change it about 15 times in the next week.

...and yes, she's supposed to be muscular. I even got a ref for that. =3=

Edited by Luminescent Blade