NEHU

NULL

HM Chapter Name Text

NEHU

NULL

o_o

it's one of the very things that I fixed in this update

-_________________________________________________-

upon further inspect, it seems that the damn file host didn't update the files despite implying I did by giving it a new "last updated" timestamp and everything *facepalm*

this is why I should always just use FTP programs instead of trying to rely on web-based file managers *presses harder with the facepalm*

or else Nintenlord will make me look like an idiot XD but hey, noticing my own own idiocy once in a while is a good way to keep my ego in check lolol

• 1 month later...

eum.... what happened to the spell association module for FE8.

If nobody has it does anybody know the offset for where the spell animations are so I can try to make a new module

Edited by Moocavo

• 2 years later...

Does it count as necro-ing if it's a pinned thread? The nightmare 2.0 link is dead. Just thought someone should know.

EDIT: I see it's not a pinned thread, rather a thread linked to by a pinned thread. Anyway, does anyone know where to download nightmare modules with writable offsets rather then drop down menus? I'm asked for this or a working version of 2.0 in a thread on the question board, but haven't gotten a response. Thanks, and sorry for Necro-ing.

Edited by Diogenes

Does it count as necro-ing if it's a pinned thread? The nightmare 2.0 link is dead. Just thought someone should know.

EDIT: I see it's not a pinned thread, rather a thread linked to by a pinned thread. Anyway, does anyone know where to download nightmare modules with writable offsets rather then drop down menus? I'm asked for this or a working version of 2.0 in a thread on the question board, but haven't gotten a response. Thanks, and sorry for Necro-ing.

If you just want a field to have a textbox instead of a dropdown list, do this:

- Open the module in a text editor

- Find the field you want to change.

- You should see 'NDHU' with a file name on the next line

- Change it to 'NEHU' and change the file name to 'NULL'

• 7 months later...

I feel completely beyond dumb for asking this... But this is a reputable program right? I'm totally and utterly paranoid at anything on the internet that seems cool so this is a legit thing? I've never heard of it before witch is why I'm asking. Thank you for you time... I must look so dumb...

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I'm a newcomer and find hacking FE games so much fun. Fire Emblem Gaiden is my favorite of the series despite being a black sheep. I just love the many innovations (despite the terrible execution and flawed concepts) this game has brought for the franchise.

I was looking forward to see the NES Nightmare modules but couldn't find a solid link to it and the Dropbox gives me a 404 error.

• 8 months later...