[COMPLETE] Fuyuki Nea's FE4 manga translation thread

TheEnd

If my opinion amounts to anything, I second stickifying this thread :) In the meantime though, I'd really like to promote both this project and your Oosawa either in my signature or my manga thread - I feel that for marketing purposes, if someone finds one, it would be easier for them to locate others. Please can I confirm that you'd be happy with this - naturally I'll give you credit for this tremendous work.

I, too, have trouble opening the files. It completes the download but states that the file's corrupt or has an unexpected end (?) and extracts maybe four images. I'm kinda hoping that it's a general problem with my temperamental machine and not the download itself.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind. There's the rest of Fujimori too, though it's now forgotten in the 3rd page.

I, too, have trouble opening the files. It completes the download but states that the file's corrupt or has an unexpected end (?) and extracts maybe four images. I'm kinda hoping that it's a general problem with my temperamental machine and not the download itself.

That's odd, I have no such issue (with WinRAR at least). Maybe try downloading with a different browser, or even a download manager? Those can help if you're suffering from a finicky internet connection or something.

Thanks for your consent and I have included your Fujimori ones too. (funnily enough, that was the one I meant instead of the O-sawa one! At least both have been pinned onto the front page now, which is good news)

I have also downloaded via a different browser and indeed that did the trick. I thought that the downloads were exceptionally quick, but it seems that it just decided to stop and pretend it was complete.

I have checked a few pages to make sure it worked and the art for this is exceptional! I can't wait to get started and huge thank you for uploading this and all your hard work in translating and editing!

• 2 years later...