Fire Emblem 6: Sword of Seals - The Divine War: Ontrack for a 2014 Release

Onmi

lerntoread?kthnxbyeeee!

I did ask for not to critizcize me but i it makes you feel better could you please just tell me specifically where to find the download link or Url it takes you like less than 2 minutes and helps me a lot so pretty please

Do you speak English? And if it takes me less than two minutes why should it take you longer? Also I technically was helping because if you had actually read this thread you'd know that the patch hasn't been released yet. Now you have yourself a nice day.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

says kthnxbye then replies. Wut

It's like the other guy said. Not all hacks necessarily have a download cause they're still being worked on. This is one of em.

says kthnxbye then replies. Wut

It's like the other guy said. Not all hacks necessarily have a download cause they're still being worked on. This is one of em.

Sorry, I didn't know I said that because I didn't read my post XP 

• 4 months later...

hey guys whats the earliest change in this game? because im playing chapter 1 and im not sure if i patched it correctly because everything seems the same.

Please refrain from necroposting, it is against the rules. If you need to contact the owner, do so via pm.

The topic has not been posted in since April.

Topic closed, if the owner wants it reopened just shoot me a message~

• 6 months later...

Righty then, Been meaning to do this for a while, but now that I've finished my play-through of both Normal and Hard I feel like I can document what's up.

Firstly in regards to the hacks progress, the routes have been combined, almost perfectly I still have to trim a chapter and add Gonzales to another one. Sigune has been replaced as a boss and made recruitable, Hector joins on 20B for now with no fanfare. Oh and Stat changes/weapon changes are almost all solid. So on the technical side of numbers and chapters everything's pretty much in the game.

Scriptwise I've got the basic outline and have been tacking a chapter at a time, writing supports along the way, going slowly but, due to the nature of the beast, slow is fine.

There are a lot of animations that I've been having made, a female soldier and Halberdier, Lilina with a new promoted sprite with Axes and Mag, Custom Knight/Great/Blade lord animations for the adult FE7 trio, Female Rogues and assassins that don't come from the animation thread. I have Temp and Amabel to thank for a lot of these. We're also working on a new promoted sprite for Roy, No he's not getting a horse. Get over that concept right now. Everything that has an animation either has it made, or needs to be scripted.

Final Count on the new recruitable party members. Eliwood (Knight Lord), Lyn (Blade Lord), Hector (Great Lord), Erik (Halberdier), Erk (Mage Knight), Nino (Sage), Sigune (Pegasus Knight), Gale (Dragon Knight - SPECIAL: Can wield Axes), And Mary (Fighter).

And that brings me to bugs. Text editing, animation inserting and all those wonderful "Make the game not look like ass" things are still out of my reach. And that's why you're not getting a patch and the Beta is a closed Beta. The game looks unprofessional as all get out, there's filler text for new recruitment and people aren't in their new classes or don't have their promotions. I still have no idea how I managed to, in the past, edit text and animations and only break Fa.

There's a new bug on the block though, and he's insurmountable. See all those recruits up there? Well those guys and the fact I've combined the route-splits and made everyone recruitable has pushed your army numbers up into the 60's, the bad thing? Much like a stat or level over 30, the game just will not load a save without deleting the excess units. The limit is 52 by my count, so after a certain point, you just can't save with the regular Save Function. Now this isn't terrible, we have Save States after all, best get used to them. But it is a bug that, given what I've been told, is basically over a years worth of work.

I am not an ASM hacker, I would not ask an ASM hacker to put in a years worth of work for anything without compensation. So this is a system I'm fine leaving until the ass-end of development.

So In short, all the technical stuff is basically completed and/or awaiting implementation. Scripts are scripts, supports are supports, we have some nice new animations and edits, Old problems still persist, a new problem came up. So basically we've hit a development dead-end in terms of updating the rom. It sucks I know but bitching about it probably wont fix anything.

PLAN OF ACTION

1. Finish off Scripts, Animations, Supports, Maps

2. Wait for Nightmare 3 like a good little boy

3. Hope it works

3b. If Nightmare 3 doesn't work, Proceed ahead with FEditor, see if we can't fix the bugs in post.

I assume Mary is a female axefighter? Whats her CON? Hopefully its high enough to use a Steel Axe with minimal AS loss.

Pretty much. If I even use the Con AS system

new animation for Roy? Is he going to be a male pegasus knight?

No, plans for Roy's epic showdown with Zephiel, to take place as he flies on Fa and Zephiel flies on Jahn were shot down for being to silly for Platinum.

I hope this was not a serious suggestion...

Suggestion? I seriously planned to do it.

Roy would show up alone, Heath and Vaida would be protecting Zephiel so you killed them and Roy would demand "You are out of puppets!" or something like that and then he and Zephiel would square of atop of the castle, then after KOing him Zephiel would blow it up with a lightning bolt Jahn would come, Fa would come, they would both temporarily promote, beat the shit out of each other, promote back to their normal classes, and then bam you kill Zeph.

It's just a little over the top, even for me. It was awesome but not really Fire Emblem. Not killing Heath and Vaida though, I'm definitely making you shank them.

Edited by Onmi

Suggestion? I seriously planned to do it.

Roy would show up alone, Heath and Vaida would be protecting Zephiel so you killed them and Roy would demand "You are out of puppets!" or something like that and then he and Zephiel would square of atop of the castle, then after KOing him Zephiel would blow it up with a lightning bolt Jahn would come, Fa would come, they would both temporarily promote, beat the shit out of each other, promote back to their normal classes, and then bam you kill Zeph.

It's just a little over the top, even for me. Not killing Heath and Vaida though, I'm definitely making you shank them.

What

None of that even makes sense

Zephiel's personality would never make him act like that in the first place, he hides behind no one. Heath deserted Bern ages ago(he became an Ilian merc) so there's literally 0 reason he would be there. Viada is iffy because her end is unknown, one says she dies to bern, the other says she served it.

And this isn't ToP, people don't just jump on to mounts and start fighting in the air or throwing lightning bolts around.

Fa is not a wyvern, Yahn is not a wyvern. Yahn wasn't even in the castle.

Edited by Kitty of Time

What

None of that even makes sense

Zephiel's personality would never make him act like that in the first place, he hides behind no one. Heath deserted Bern ages ago(he became an Ilian merc) so there's literally 0 reason he would be there. Viada is iffy because her end is unknown, one says she dies to bern, the other says she served it.

And this isn't ToP, people don't just jump on to mounts and start fighting in the air or throwing lightning bolts around.

Fa is not a wyvern, Yahn is not a wyvern. Yahn wasn't even in the castle.

I already said I was changing up the story, Heaths ending with Vaida has him returning to Bern. That's obviously the one I'm choosing to go with. Not that I'm going with that finale anyway, I chose against it.

Besides, I adore any reason to murder an FE7 character. So of course I would choose either there most gruesome fates, or set you up to murder them.

I already said I was changing up the story, Heaths ending with Vaida has him returning to Bern. That's obviously the one I'm choosing to go with. Not that I'm going with that finale anyway, I chose against it.

Besides, I adore any reason to murder an FE7 character. So of course I would choose either there most gruesome fates, or set you up to murder them.

Changing things that make sense is one thing, this is like making Eirika into a warrior princess or hector into a pious noble. ._.

Whatever, do what you want I guess, since I'm falling on deaf ears.

Edited by Kitty of Time

Changing things that make sense is one thing, this is like making Eirika into a warrior princess or hector into a pious noble. ._.

Whatever, do what you want I guess, since I'm falling on deaf ears.

You are, since I long since decided to not do it, travel back to 2012 around June and you may have someone to convince. As for 'Personality' you seem to interpret Roy's cry of "You are out of puppets" as if Zephiel is some sort of coward. The meaning is that Zephiel is out of Generals, he's out of people guarding switches, he's out of Soldiers dying for his cause, there is no one, no 'puppet' left between him and Roy. Zephiel himself is no more cowardly than he was in Vanilla, hiding in a throne room protected by switches. That is to say, not at all a coward.

You chose to view something in a negative light, because I guess you wanted to? But your words indeed fall on deaf ears. You're not an editor or a contributor, your not one of the random people I screen about scenes. If you were one of those things, and you were talking about something I was actually going to do, and not something I chose long ago not to do, then yes, I would consider your words. But until then you've basically been told by me "I cut this" and going "I dislike this thing you cut"

So in the immortal words of the man with no fucks to give.

Yes, And?

I also think that's a completely insane idea. (As in nonsensical)

Of course it was. It wasn't Fire Emblem, it was completely balls to the walls, If I ever revisit the idea it will be as a separate one-chapter hack. But it will not be a part of The Divine War.

Edited by Onmi

Ho ho, this'll be entertaining.

You are, since I long since decided to not do it, travel back to 2012 around June and you may have someone to convince.

You act as if this is a good thing.

As for 'Personality' you seem to interpret Roy's cry of "You are out of puppets" as if Zephiel is some sort of coward. The meaning is that Zephiel is out of Generals, he's out of people guarding switches, he's out of Soldiers dying for his cause, there is no one, no 'puppet' left between him and Roy. Zephiel himself is no more cowardly than he was in Vanilla, hiding in a throne room protected by switches. That is to say, not at all a coward.

I don't even understand what you're saying. It sounds like in the beginning, you are claiming he is a coward because he's any other FE boss. Then at the end you say he's not a coward at all...?

As for my response, look up Zephiel in pretty much any source and you won't see some cowardly man who hides behind his soldiers. You want a coward, look at Narshen. He leaves Flaer to die for his mistake, frames both Gale and Zeiss, and is demoted and dies a death he rightfully deserved. Dedicated? Murdoch and Zephiel. Sexually thirsty-- eh let's not make fun of Brunya today. Now, somethings that prove Zephiel is not a coward; he never chooses to try and flee; he stays, fights, and dies for his cause.

You chose to view something in a negative light, because I guess you wanted to?

I... didn't? I gave you my opinion of your idea, it wasn't supposed to be negative, it was constructive. As I'm doing a FE6 related hack, I've been doing a lot of research into almost every character in the game. I'm trying to help you make your hack better and be accurate at the same time.

But your words indeed fall on deaf ears. You're not an editor or a contributor, your not one of the random people I screen about scenes. If you were one of those things, and you were talking about something I was actually going to do, and not something I chose long ago not to do, then yes, I would consider your words.

Not really, you're just having a really bad attitude to constructive criticism. And I've already understood this, I'm going off of what you said afterword(Roy calling Zephiel a coward more or less, Heath being in Bern). I have a term for this, but I'm not going to say it, for someone will get upset.

But until then you've basically been told by me "I cut this" and going "I dislike this thing you cut"

I'm sorry, who are you talking to? Have you been reading anything I posted previously?

So in the immortal words of the man with no fucks to give.

Yes, And?

Yolo?

Edited by Kitty of Time

So you guys are ranting over a scrapped idea, wondering if it made any sense? Despite the fact that it's scrapped?

Or am I missing something, and is this argument supposed to be a silly parody of those nasty people who dare to tell hackers what they should be doing with their hacks?

Regardless of what it is, it's not very entertaining... unsure.gif

Not exactly.

I asked a question, he then responded by saying the idea was scrapped, but aspects of it were being kept.

I disagreed on the fact that they were, and he got upset or something? So I responded.

I don't think it was supposed to be entertaining, but regardless, I'll try harder next time. :<