Fire Emblem 6: Sword of Seals - The Divine War: Ontrack for a 2014 Release

Onmi

^well thought out.

And why would Ilia choose Lycia over Etruria or Bern?

Well, I thought that made more sense than changing Eliwood's character to make him hold a grudge against Ilia. Also, as for Ilia choosing Lycia over Etruria or Bern ... (shrugs) I have no idea. But I'm not the creator of this project, nor am I trying to have Eliwood recruit Sigune. So, if the creator wants to go with my idea, that's fine. But it's not really my responsibility to come up with a reason as to why Ilia chooses Lycia over the other two.

Also, a quick unrelated question. On the pairings poll, I'm just wondering why Lyn/Rath isn't an option, since Sue does exist in the game (unless you took her out ...), and even if you don't like Lyn/Rath, Sue is still (most likely) Rath's daughter so she should at least have half his growths.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I like your reasons. Verrrrry well thought out, well played :D That whole funeral business thing also even sounds... I don't know, very true to how Fire Emblem is written by IS. Seems like something they'd put in. With events, you could easily have a flashback scene where one (or both) of them remembers that.

^^ I like your reasons. Verrrrry well thought out, well played :D That whole funeral business thing also even sounds... I don't know, very true to how Fire Emblem is written by IS. Seems like something they'd put in. With events, you could easily have a flashback scene where one (or both) of them remembers that.

^_^; Well, I may not be a hacker, but I do write. I've written several original stories that I want to publish one day, plus a few fanfics for practice and getting characters in-character, so I know how to come up with scenarios and I try to keep characters from being OOC as much as I can.

I personally think that makes a bit more sense than even IS's scenario. By the sounds of it, Sigune would have joined Roy in vanilla FE6 once they'd beaten her (it isn't that hard to add a line in saying "SHE ISN'T DEAD ONLY UNCONSCIOUS")

LOL like 8 million other FE characters LLOYD And that's quite interesting :D You've gotta be able to write somewhat decently to make a hack, or it'll just suck :3 All the awesome sprites in the world can't make a hack enjoyable if the writing is absolutely crap. Although if it's just a little crap I'll still play for the sprites :$

I personally think that makes a bit more sense than even IS's scenario. By the sounds of it, Sigune would have joined Roy in vanilla FE6 once they'd beaten her (it isn't that hard to add a line in saying "SHE ISN'T DEAD ONLY UNCONSCIOUS")

O_o Really? I'm kind of surprised that you guys think my idea for Eliwood recruiting Sigune is that good.

You should seriously help somebody write a hack :P Your ideas are, well, more thought out than most people's around here (And I'm not aiming that at this thread, this thread is also above par when it comes to thinking out ideas; rather, the hacking forum in general. People have a big idea for a hack but can't communicate it very well :/)

W-well ... if anyone wants me to help them with scenario-writing, all they need to do is ask. :P I'd like to get as much practice for my own writing as I can, so I'd be happy to help.

I feel I should clarify a few things.

1. Eliwood doesn't actually insult the Ilians, He's simply grief striken and tells Hector he'll pull out of the alliance if Hector goes through with it.

2. He mentions in his A Support with Roy in a Fiora game that he KNOWS he is not being rational, that he knows that Ilia isn't at fault for anything that happened to Fiora, it just hurt too damn much at the time for him because he's lost his father, his mother, and now his wife. During the Black Fang scenario? he had a drive to keep his mind off the grief. Now? There's no big evil. There's nothing to focus on, nothing to take his mind off the pain.

3. I don't want to do the funeral idea, specifically because of how Eliwood is being presented in this hack. I.E. 20 years have changed a man, and I still find it quite odd that you all act as if 20 years WOULDN'T change a man-

This of course does not mean you are not entitled to your opinions, you have clearly shown them and I understand your complaints, however-

Eliwood is a LOT more cynical, a lot less idealistic, and more prone to believe certain things are 'fate' rather than 'choice'. This is because Eliwood did NOT escape the Black Fang situation unchanged, he lost a lot more than his father there, losing his mother and his wife (he always loses his wife, the only difference is what way) afterwards only compounded the feelings growing. Eliwood is STILL a kind and gentle man who's prone to help whenever he can. He still rules Pherae with kindness and raises his son to know right from wrong, telling him of his own adventures as an aesop to keep going no matter what, because even if Eliwood doesn't believe it anymore, he still believes IN it.

The entire point of Eliwoods support conversations with Hector/Lyn/Sigune/Roy is facing those negative feelings and overcoming them, I said to multiple people suggesting returning characters (when I asked for them) "Not if they don't have anything to add" Hector of course has to face his fated destiny, he's going to die on the battlefield. No, saving him here does not mean Hector gets to go peacefully, even his ending states he was killed on the battlefield. He's taken the weight of Lycia on his shoulders and raised Lilina on his own (Hector gets the same disappearing act pulled on him) the difference is Hector had things to keep him occupied, so yes a major character change is Eliwood acted a lot more like Hector while Hector acted a lot more like Eliwood.

Lyn? Well Lyn's a whole other story considering 2/3 times she left her husband and children to return to Sacae, and 1/3 times her husband is just straight up killed by Zephiel. She's always been passionate, she's dealing with a lot of unchecked emotions as she fights a one woman war against Bern, while scorning and cursing shadows for what happened. In a sense, our three leads from FE7 have lost a lot, ironically because they would ALWAYS lose a lot, FE7 just doesn't point out that "Well Eliwood and Hector are doomed to lose their loved ones and Lyn's staring down being flat out killed"

4. Lastly and I require stating this, this is Fiora exclusive content, Eliwood does not interact, can not talk with, or have anything to do with Sigune if he married Ninian or Lyn. Therefore this content has to be tied to Fiora, Now the funeral idea works, but not with the way I was writing Eliwood.

I guess the massive problem You are all going to have is I focus on the negative aspects of FE7. I.E. PTSD, the loss of everyone you ever loved, having your beliefs shaken to the core, having to move on from that.

If this was only 5 years or even 10 years from the end of FE7? I wouldn't do things this drastic, but this has been 20 years. And you want me to not only accept, but write people exactly as they WERE 20 years ago? No. I refuse. I could never look at myself seriously as a writer again if I did. I'll concede that the execution is wrong, but not the concept. And really it's not like I've made up a bunch of events specifically to shit on the Lycian Lords. Loses his Wife, Loses His Mother, Lost His Father, is canon, the details on how he lost the former 2 are the only things shrouded in mystery (Answer? Died due to the air of Elibe killing her/killed/Walked out on him, Died due to illness)

Bartre is a changed man from FE7 to FE6, Karel is a changed man from FE7 to FE6, Hector from what we hear is a changed man, Zephiel is most definitely a changed man. So are you saying I should keep Eliwood exactly as he was 20 years ago?

Again, for the record, I'm not throwing out your complaints, I'm just struggling to understand why you expect characters to remain static over 20 years? Why you don't think Grief/Loss/Happiness/Peace/Betrayal/Acceptance can change the nature of a man?

I leave you with this

A Support (Fiora Mother)

Eliwood:... If this is about before, you might as spend your efforts on the battle at hand.

Roy: I'm not just commanding officer, father. I just want to know something about mother.

Eliwood: This is not the pla-

Roy: Why is this so hard to tell me about, I think I have a right to know about who my mother is!

Eliwood:... You're mother was a Pegasus Rider from Ilia, swift, loyal, stalwart. She came into my service as a mercenary and I just knew that I couldn't let her go.

Roy: Wait... Fiora, the Ilian Mercenary? The one from your stories?

Eliwood: Fiora... I haven't heard that name outside of my head in so long... It still sounds so smooth. I loved her, when I was hurting she supported me, she had the strength to carry on when it felt like the world was going to crush me.

Roy: So what happened... why did she leave us?

Eliwood: Fiora didn't leave... she was killed.

Roy:... What?

Eliwood: Hector needed someone to go negotiate with the Ilians, he was hoping we might be able to bring them into the Lycian Alliance, benefit the both of us if we gained their Pegasus Knights and they gained our resources.

Roy: So they decided to send Fiora because she was a native Ilian. I understand that much but why-

Eliwood: She became caught up in a battle between a squad of Pegasus Knights and a group of pirates they had been sent to bring down. They were flying into a trap, she was far too kind to simply ignore that, she flew in to warn them... and that was it.

Roy:...

*Roys eyes are closed, he's clearly trying to stop himself from crying*

Eliwood: She was brought back by a rider named Sigune. She tried consoling me but I was too stricken by grief to listen.

Roy: Is that why the alliance didn't go through?

Eliwood: Yes... I told Hector if he brought Ilia into the Alliance he had lost Pherae. I was too blinded by grief, I couldn't look past my hatred...

Roy: That's why the mercenaries you hired to work for me weren't from Ilia.

Eliwood: Right... Dieck I heard about from Pent... Even now I can't forgive those I know are not responsible for her death...

Roy: Mother...

Eliwood: I was the one who refused Ilia aid when they were under attack from Bern. Losing her was just too much Roy, it was like having a part of my soul cut out. I didn't feel alive. I didn't feel...

Roy: I'm sorry for making you remember.

Eliwood: No, Roy... you deserved to know. But I'm going to pass on advice a friend gave me, advice I haven't been able to follow but you must.

Roy: Yes?

Eliwood: Never forget kindness.

Roy: I see...

Yes, there are different versions of the A Support depending on mother.

@deranger. Because neither Etruria or Bern have actually offered an Alliance, and why would they? Bern's got it's Wyvern Knights, and Etruria would just do what they did to the Western Isles seeing as Ilia has no government we know of (Zealot is the First King of Ilia after all). They will sell their services but not their land to two nations who clearly don't care to much . Hector is proposing making them equal, giving them the food they need, and combining armies so they no long have to sell themselves into death. Why would they turn it down?

Also Boron, before you think I'm calling your idea bad, I'm not. Again for a game set earlier in the timeline I would be all over it, congratulating you like the rest. It's a strong solid piece of writing. But unfortunately it's not at all what I'm looking for with the characters. Because they are different from how they were

Don't worry, I get what you're saying. You just view Eliwood's characters as being different than I would. I can see why your interpretation of Eliwood is that he would become more cynical. I personally believe that he would mature even more with age, and I can't imagine seeing him be irrational even if he just lost his wife. But if you can make your original idea for Eliwood work, then go for it.

Also, I'm not sure if you answered this, but I was wondering why Lyn/Rath is not an option. And ... even if Rath didn't marry Lyn, he's still Sue's father so she should probably get at least half his growths.

Lyn/Rath is sort of the 'default' if Neither Hector/Lyn or Eliwood/Lyn are chosen. Remember that EVERYONE has increased growth rates, the kids just follow the FE4 Formula. Sue will have similar stats if Lyn wasn't her mother, with the growths changed here and there

Edited by Onmi

Ah, I see. I was just wondering because it wasn't on there so I was wondering if it was intentional or if you forgot.

From the OP

Also consider that if Lyn is chosen as Hector/Eliwood's bride, then Sue will gain similar but different growths to what she would have if Lyn was her mother, no need to panic about Nerfing Sue.

It wasn't quite clear but I thought it was Why does no one read the OP?

For the sake of completion

Support C

Eliwood: How are you holding up Roy?

Roy: Just fine, though it's sort of weird having you take orders from me

Eliwood: You are the leader of this army, and I, as a soldier, will serve.

Roy: I know but... all of your accomplishments, you slew a dragon! you defeated an evil mad sorcerer, it feels weird giving you orders.

Eliwood:I led a small group of friends, with the sage from an actual legendary sage, and ended the crazed plans of a centuries old sorceror with more than my fair share of allies. I've yet to hold off the largest nation in Elibe weakened from a forced march across Lycia after 3 consecutive battles, with a ragtag group of mercenaries, vagrants and children. You've at least matched my accomplishments so far after your escapades in the Western Isles.

Roy: I...

Eliwood: Take more pride in what you have accomplished, I'm incredibly proud of you.

Roy: Yes Father...

---

Support B

Eliwood: You seem... confused, are you okay Roy?

Roy: It's Lilina, and Guinevere...

Eliwood: Ah, I'll take that as a no.

Roy: This is serious, I have no idea how I should act in this situation.

Eliwood: Well, I'll give you a bit of advice. A long time ago a Lycian lord was stuck in a conflict that could have destroyed the world. But in the back of his mind he was juggling three beautiful women

Roy: So, how did this... Hypothetical lord work out this problem?

Eliwood: Hypothetical? Ha, I'm talking about Hector. He was worried about his brother's health and helping me out back then, and he had women issues. I was too focused on my father's death at the time.

Roy: Grandfather... I wish I could have met him

Eliwood: He was a great man Roy, he would have been proud of what you've accomplished.

Roy: Let us not dwell on death. What of Lord Hector's troubles?

Eliwood: Well, Hector was of course, the worst at hiding his emotional turmoil, and as subtle as a wyvern at handling them. He comes to my tent and starts on the "She-Devils" and how confusing they are.

Roy: Uh... 'She-Devils'

Eliwood: Merlinus had been free with... uninhibitors while listening to Hector's troubles.

Roy: Lord Hector, the Marquess of Ostia and former leader of the Lycian Alliance, was drunk.

Eliwood: Shhhhhh, someone could be mislead into believing that Hector isn't a respectable leader. I owe that man my life.

Roy: Anyway, continue

Eliwood: Well I had been indulging Hector... and the bottle. So I told him "Just go up to her, and tell her" I may not have put it so eloquently though, I was rather drunk.

Roy: So Lord Hector confessed his love?

Eliwood: Oh no, Hector went to the highest point in the camp, and started drunkenly singing a melody of love until he fell over snoring.

Roy: And this worked?

Eliwood: No, a while after he had sobered up and managed to confess good and proper, then he and Lyn/Farina/Florina got together.

Roy: I don't get it, what's the advice?

Eliwood: Don't drink alcohol, the headache is murder. Also, that in reality, the woman you are destined to be with will eventually return to your arms no matter what.

Roy: I'm legally not allowed to drink

Eliwood: When you consider that every next day might be your last, age stops mattering for a lot of things...

Roy: Um... Father... what about how you met mother...

Eliwood:... The past is over. Let us focus the future on while on the battlefield Roy.

*Eliwood leaves*

Roy: Why... why does he look so hurt?

---

A Support (Lyn Mother)

Eliwood:... If this is about before, you might as spend your efforts on the battle at hand

Roy: I'm not just commanding officer, father. I just want to know something about mother.

Roy: Why is this so hard to tell me about, I think I have a right to know about who my mother is!

Eliwood:... You're mother was a Sacaen girl, beautiful, graceful, like a harsh gale in battle, everywhere at once. One of my closest friends and confidants during my journey.

Roy: Lyn... My mother was Lyn?

Eliwood: She and I... God it's been over a decade... She really was perfect, like the wind. I mean I was decent fencer, had Hector beat a few times. But Lyn, seeing her move was like watching the sword fly of it's own will. That was when I fell for her really, that final battle...

Roy: So what happened... why don't I remember her... why wasn't she there?

Eliwood: She loved the plains of Sacae, she loved the freedom it gave her... I couldn't though. I could not leave Pherae with my parents gone, with Hector struggling enough to keep the alliance together.

Roy: She just... left us?

Eliwood: She wanted us to go with her, she begged me to leave with her, to raise you on the plains... I said some cruel things as she left. I regret all of them now.

Roy: and me?

Eliwood: You were 2 years old Roy, you seemed lost for a few days, but soon you just forgot. I envied you a little.

Roy: That's... a cruel ending..

Eliwood: Don't you dare say anything bad about her. Lyn just followed her heart like she always did. I just... wasn't a good husband.

Roy: Hey, you don't get to talk like that. You don't get to say that everyone would be proud of me and my accomplishments if you think like that. You raised me, you taught me right from wrong, you were there for me.

Eliwood: ... Thank you.

Roy: Chin up... it wouldn't do well for us to mope around back here while everyone else fights.

Eliwood: Right. Let's go.

---

A Support (Ninian Mother)

Eliwood:... If this is about before, you might as spend your efforts on the battle at hand

Roy: I'm not just your commanding officer, father. I just want to know something about mother.

Eliwood:... You're mother was a kind and gentle soul. A dancer... I saved her from the Black Fang out of pure chance and from then on... I couldn't leave her be.

Roy: Ninian. Ninian is my mother.

Eliwood: Yes... Ninian. She was my strength when my mother and father died. She had a look of radiance on her face when you were born. It's just...

Roy: She left you?

Eliwood: No... I killed her.

Roy:...I misheard you just now, again?

Eliwood: No, that's exactly what happened. I killed Ninian.

Roy: Why would you... how?

Eliwood: With love.

Roy: That doesn't make any sense!

Eliwood: At the end of the Black Fang incident, Ninian was dead, killed by my own blade, but then Bramimond appeared. With his power he brought her back to life

Roy: Bramimond... the Crusader?

Eliwood: Oh don't sound so surprised, the Crusaders have a funny way of showing up when you least expect them.

Roy: But then she came back, how did love-

Eliwood: It was a temporary reprieve. Just being in our world was slowly killing her. Even so, she choose to stay with me for as long as she could...

Roy: ...

Eliwood: I'm sorry, it was wrong to keep you in the dark about this. She passed peacefully one night. She just wouldn't wake one morning...

Roy: I'm part dragon...

Eliwood: That changes nothing. You done more to help this world then most men will ever do. More importantly, you are still my son.

Roy: It's good to know finally... Thank you for telling me.

---

Gah I'm not to hot on that support, frankly I don't know what to do with Ninian all around, maybe I could get shadowofchaos to write something up.

I like the supports but to me it doesn't make sense that Roy get's "I'm part dragon" from "she passed peacefully in the night." :/ Maybe I'm missing something but to me it seems like Eliwood should explain that a little more thoroughly to Roy.

Roy: I'm not just your commanding officer, father. I just want to know something about mother.

Eliwood:... You're mother was a kind and gentle soul. A dancer... I saved her from the Black Fang out of pure chance and from then on... I couldn't leave her be.

Eliwood: Yes... Ninian. She was my strength when my mother and father died. She had a look of radiance on her face when you were born. It's just...

Eliwood: At the end of the Black Fang incident, Ninian was dead, killed by my own blade, but then Bramimond appeared. With his power he brought her back to life

Eliwood: Oh don't sound so surprised, the Crusaders have a funny way of showing up when you least expect them.

Eliwood: It was a temporary reprieve. Just being in our world was slowly killing her. Even so, she choose to stay with me for as long as she could...

Eliwood: I'm sorry, it was wrong to keep you in the dark about this. She passed peacefully one night. She just wouldn't wake one morning...

Eliwood: That changes nothing. You done more to help this world then most men will ever do. More importantly, you are still my son.

---

Gah I'm not to hot on that support, frankly I don't know what to do with Ninian all around, maybe I could get shadowofchaos to write something up.

It was in character in the beginning... totally was. Then OOC after "She left you" and "I killed her". The "With Love"... comes back in character with the temporary reprieve...

Then the "I'm part dragon"...

I enjoy works where they put a lot of thought into their work... you do that... but the execution...

Eliwood's lines in Japanese supports... the English supports matches up to the character in translation... the writing in FE7 is executed well to the point that there is an "aura" identity of the character you come to know...

That support TRIES to keep it, and does well in the beginning... but you're making Roy and Eliwood have a little "skit" of how other characters would react, stepping outside the "aura" of their identity that we have come to know.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I like the supports but to me it doesn't make sense that Roy get's "I'm part dragon" from "she passed peacefully in the night." :/ Maybe I'm missing something but to me it seems like Eliwood should explain that a little more thoroughly to Roy.

He already knows Ninian was a dragon, Eliwood didn't leave that out as a detail when he told him about FE7.

Also thank you shadow, I'll go about amending that right no, as I said, I wasn't happy with that support

@Rapier

Well first of all I'll release the patch with the pairings chosen above, at least at first. Then I may release other patches for the other couples, if only to use the content created for them.

Edited by Onmi

For the sake of completion

Support C

Eliwood: How are you holding up Roy?

Roy: Just fine, though it's sort of weird having you take orders from me

Eliwood: You are the leader of this army, and I, as a soldier, will serve.

Roy: I know but... all of your accomplishments, you slew a dragon! you defeated an evil mad sorcerer, it feels weird giving you orders.

Eliwood:I led a small group of friends, with the sage from an actual legendary sage, and ended the crazed plans of a centuries old sorceror with more than my fair share of allies. I've yet to hold off the largest nation in Elibe weakened from a forced march across Lycia after 3 consecutive battles, with a ragtag group of mercenaries, vagrants and children. You've at least matched my accomplishments so far after your escapades in the Western Isles.

Roy: I...

Eliwood: Take more pride in what you have accomplished, I'm incredibly proud of you.

Roy: Yes Father...

---

Support B

Eliwood: You seem... confused, are you okay Roy?

Roy: It's Lilina, and Guinevere...

Eliwood: Ah, I'll take that as a no.

Roy: This is serious, I have no idea how I should act in this situation.

Eliwood: Well, I'll give you a bit of advice. A long time ago a Lycian lord was stuck in a conflict that could have destroyed the world. But in the back of his mind he was juggling three beautiful women

Roy: So, how did this... Hypothetical lord work out this problem?

Eliwood: Hypothetical? Ha, I'm talking about Hector. He was worried about his brother's health and helping me out back then, and he had women issues. I was too focused on my father's death at the time.

Roy: Grandfather... I wish I could have met him

Eliwood: He was a great man Roy, he would have been proud of what you've accomplished.

Roy: Let us not dwell on death. What of Lord Hector's troubles?

Eliwood: Well, Hector was of course, the worst at hiding his emotional turmoil, and as subtle as a wyvern at handling them. He comes to my tent and starts on the "She-Devils" and how confusing they are.

Roy: Uh... 'She-Devils'

Eliwood: Merlinus had been free with... uninhibitors while listening to Hector's troubles.

Roy: Lord Hector, the Marquess of Ostia and former leader of the Lycian Alliance, was drunk.

Eliwood: Shhhhhh, someone could be mislead into believing that Hector isn't a respectable leader. I owe that man my life.

Roy: Anyway, continue

Eliwood: Well I had been indulging Hector... and the bottle. So I told him "Just go up to her, and tell her" I may not have put it so eloquently though, I was rather drunk.

Roy: So Lord Hector confessed his love?

Eliwood: Oh no, Hector went to the highest point in the camp, and started drunkenly singing a melody of love until he fell over snoring.

Roy: And this worked?

Eliwood: No, a while after he had sobered up and managed to confess good and proper, then he and Lyn/Farina/Florina got together.

Roy: I don't get it, what's the advice?

Eliwood: Don't drink alcohol, the headache is murder. Also, that in reality, the woman you are destined to be with will eventually return to your arms no matter what.

Roy: I'm legally not allowed to drink

Eliwood: When you consider that every next day might be your last, age stops mattering for a lot of things...

Roy: Um... Father... what about how you met mother...

Eliwood:... The past is over. Let us focus the future on while on the battlefield Roy.

*Eliwood leaves*

Roy: Why... why does he look so hurt?

---

A Support (Lyn Mother)

Eliwood:... You're mother was a Sacaen girl, beautiful, graceful, like a harsh gale in battle, everywhere at once. One of my closest friends and confidants during my journey.

Roy: Lyn... My mother was Lyn?

Eliwood: She and I... God it's been over a decade... She really was perfect, like the wind. I mean I was decent fencer, had Hector beat a few times. But Lyn, seeing her move was like watching the sword fly of it's own will. That was when I fell for her really, that final battle...

Roy: So what happened... why don't I remember her... why wasn't she there?

Eliwood: She loved the plains of Sacae, she loved the freedom it gave her... I couldn't though. I could not leave Pherae with my parents gone, with Hector struggling enough to keep the alliance together.

Roy: She just... left us?

Eliwood: She wanted us to go with her, she begged me to leave with her, to raise you on the plains... I said some cruel things as she left. I regret all of them now.

Roy: and me?

Eliwood: You were 2 years old Roy, you seemed lost for a few days, but soon you just forgot. I envied you a little.

Roy: That's... a cruel ending..

Eliwood: Don't you dare say anything bad about her. Lyn just followed her heart like she always did. I just... wasn't a good husband.

Roy: Hey, you don't get to talk like that. You don't get to say that everyone would be proud of me and my accomplishments if you think like that. You raised me, you taught me right from wrong, you were there for me.

Eliwood: ... Thank you.

Roy: Chin up... it wouldn't do well for us to mope around back here while everyone else fights.

Eliwood: Right. Let's go.

---

---

I'm a bit of an idiot, but... How do I choose Roy's mother?

Well because of all the monster slots I probably have the character slots. but it would require a lot of IF routines.

Lets see... At the beginning of the game you have a map for selecting your Roy. Lets see... Since well, Roy is the main one we want, I would set it up with 3 Roys, each one with a mother. And selecting that Roy. Then I would have to set up IF functions (or the equivalent in Event Hacking) Where it looks for the Roy , and then deploys the correct Lilina, Hector, Lyn, Eliwood and Sigune (Since she only supports a specific Eliwood)

The only problem I can see is having to expand the character slots eventually, because I have... Well plans for Roy's first promotion. Jubby knows them, Sholes knows them, and I'll need a few character slots because

HATE

Still, you put forth a good work around and I'll have to look into it. Not now of course because for some reason my university blocks Serenes Forest (Don't ask it confuses me to) and so I wont be able to discuss it.

Still if you want to discuss this with me, and I'd like to discuss it with you, please contact me on my email. That goes for anyone else with ideas, it's an easy way to reach me as well.

Anyway thanks shadow.