FE7 Character Edit hack

Deliriyum

I have a notorious reputation for not finishing things I start, so I am going to make this hack much more simple. I will NOT being editting any dialogue. Some of my ideas include:

Characters(not finished):

Leon(Marcus)-Soldier

Jason(Dorcas)-Mercenary

Matthias(Oswin)-General

Sara(Serra)

Jed(Matthew)

Emil(Erk)

Sophie(Lyn)-new class?

[tbc]

Other ideas:

Add an epic defense chapter

Make a class for Lyn

Make other minor item edits and class adjustments

If anyone has any mugs that I can use, that would make things much easier for me, thanks.

Edited by Core

simple question before you proceed.

Why? Why do you want to make this hack? I'm not trying to insult you I'm just curious as to the thought process behind changing names, classes and portraits but nothing else

simple question before you proceed.

Why? Why do you want to make this hack? I'm not trying to insult you I'm just curious as to the thought process behind changing names, classes and portraits but nothing else

Because I'm bored...why else? It's mainly for my entertainment...anything else it achieves is a bonus.

Edit: Also, If I complete this, I can easily keep going with it and add other stuff.

Edited by Core

Because I'm bored...why else? It's mainly for my entertainment...anything else it achieves is a bonus.

(As a key side note... virtually most fan mods are created for personal use. It's just that everyone likes the work. The confusion comes when others mistakenly assume the mod is for them rather than the author.)

Edited by Celice