A farewell message

Tangerine

Fireman sent me an e-mail message today requesting retirement because he could not be active in the foreseeable future. He is possibly the longest running Moderator on our website and contributed a great amount to making this a clean and well-behaved forum.

It is certainly an unfortunate time for the team to lose a staff member like you! You were one of the people I hadn't met before I joined the team, but we became pretty good friends after I did. I am disappointed that we didn't get to talk more before you had to leave. You "investigated" me before I became a moderator; you wanted to make sure I would not be a threat to your plan to take over the forum. Our friendship just kind of snowballed from that point on. I will miss you :(:!

Take care, Fireman! If you ever return to Serenes as an active member and are interested in re-joining the staff team, you'll no doubt be our first consideration if a vacancy comes up.

Leave a nice message for him too, guys! He'll be able to see it whenever he comes back.

Farewell. I didn't know you half as well as I could've hoped for, but you seemed an honourable sort of man.

*salutes*

>Fireman

>Snowballed

I see your evil plans to remove all opposition and make it appear like it was their idea. You will not defeat us so easily!

....I saw this.

I thought Tangerine was retiring.

I was like "Knew it."

I entered topic.

Disappoint. AND BY THAT I MEAN I AM SAD FIREMAN LEFT.

Edited by Psykitty

from the things i'd seen of fireman's he seemed like a badass.

Hopefully this just turns out to be a part of the plan to take over

*crosses fingers*

>Fireman

>Snowballed

I see your evil plans to remove all opposition and make it appear like it was their idea. You will not defeat us so easily!

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. she's taking over and not fireman D:

Fare thee well, Fireman. I didn't really get to know you, but I wish I had. You seemed like a good person. May you have good fortune, and conquer whatever is calling you away.

I was kind of expecting it since I haven't seen him around for literally many months... But still, he was one of the good guys. RL sucks.