A farewell message

Tangerine

Awwww I knew he became inactive but now that he's retired that just makes it even sadder ;-;

Byebye Fireman have fun living a life!!! =b We'll miss you (even though we already did)!!!

Oh yeah! We should charge you 10,000 in order to leave us!!

Oh but you've charged plenty that much soooo.... that'd be an easy fee.....

Fine, you get an easy release =[

Edited by Agnaktor

Knowing her, she was probably hoping someone would misread it that way. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, Fireman's a good guy. It's a shame he can't be more active in the community.

Dear Fireman,

Wahaha, I am Waha Kife. You may only refer to me as Waha Kife. Actually, you're Fireman. No need to call me Waha Kife. Still, the new users still need to call me Waha Kife. They must also change the title of the quote to Waha Kife when quoting me. I'm not kidding. I will haunt them if they don't call me Waha Kife. Oh yeah, back to the retired Waha Authority.

Now that you're retired, you have many recreational activities available to you. You can now play bingo, live in a retirement home, or spend your last days outside of the forest. But remember, take a Knife with you wherever you go because the world is a dangerous place. Don't even think about Guns, Swords, or even Gunswords because those are stupid options which will cost you a lot of money. Plus Knives are more lethal than all of those Weapons combined.

There are many dicks on this forum. You missed most of them before you retired. You also didn't help me out when users needed Waha Punishing™. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. But you already knew that. Why am I telling you this? To remind you. Why did I remind you? Shut up, you ask too many damn questions. What? You never asked a single question?

Call me Waha Kife. Never mind, since you are Fireman, you can call me by my screen name. The new users might complain, but they can go to Heaven. Oh yes, Hell is much better than Heaven. How do I know that? There you again, asking all those questions.

Damn, you've been here three months longer than me, so you can't respect my Waha Seniority. You still should respect my Waha Seniority. I never really did much, but I did much less than you. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I have scared off many potentially awesome users. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why you guys still keep me here. What are you guys thinking?

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kife? If you really wanted to, you can change my display name to Waha Kife. But I can change it back anyway. Unless you lock my username to Waha Kife. But you better not do that. Oh yeah, you just retired. Never mind, everyone forget this paragraph.

What is Waha Punishment™? Why do you care? It doesn't concern you.

Now, pass through these gates and don't come back a year later saying you want your powers back.

Signed,

Waha Kife

Who's next?

Edited by Knitty

Fireman,

You are the one person we could rely on to extinguish evil when we knew what it was but could not do it. You were death incarnate, stalking carefully after prey the rest of us could hardly see. And now you have surrendered your place and vanished entirely into the mists of the legendary "real world."

I associate you with extreme silence, and often, perhaps always, the best of words are those unspoken.

Was hoping this meant Tang agreed to exchange Snowy and Sever's accounts for smash and Hika's.

Am very disappointed.

Trying to put snowy out in the cold like that. You're so mean. Also, it's 2:1 so it could only be Hika, since I have no wish to be exchanged for smash. Not like I can stop Tang if she changes her mind! She could well BAN EVERYONE like nightmarre was destined to do before he retired.

Good bye Fireman I hope you do well in life. Edited by Kitty of Fala