League of Champs

Chocolate Kitty

LOC.png

I'm not sure if anyone around here remembers my old hack, League of Champions, I started it about 4 years ago, restarted at least 9 times, lost interest, gained interest again, got up off my lazy ass and posted something. So yeah.

The story takes place on a fiction continent(what a surprise) and starts off with a tale of independence and ends with some big finale, as expected.

If it wasn't apparent, I'm running out of things to say... Uh... Crows...

Anyway, I'll be editing the OP more than likely with updates and such, so look here if you're interested.

022748aabd2c7b86a8099d16f8cb2d6a.png

Show2.pngShow3.pngShow4.png

Show5.png

Show6.pngShow7.pngShow8.png

Show9.pngShow10.png

38.PNGShow11.png

Show12.pngShow14.png

Show13.pngShow15.png

Show16.png

Show17.pngShow18.png

Show19.png

Current progress: up to Ch9

Beta 1

Crows a second time.

I think I'll start actually updating this.

Edited by Kitty of Time

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey I remember this. I never actually got through a lot, but I remember there was a guy named Clark, and he was the Jeigan. Anyways, nice enemy pallete, really liking it. And from the map pallete I'd say that you switched back to FE7, and is safe to assume that for the last pic you forgot to change the name of the cavalier? Anyways, good luck, I hope you don't lose interest!

Edit: Wow I just got ninja'd by like 3 people.

Edited by ThatKittyDownTheStreet

Oh shit, I was starting to wonder what happened to you

I died and was revived... somehow

Oh hey I remember this. I never actually got through a lot, but I remember there was a guy named Clark, and he was the Jeigan. Anyways, nice enemy pallete, really liking it. And from the map pallete I'd say that you switched back to FE7, and is safe to assume that for the last pic you forgot to change the name of the cavalier? Anyways, good luck, I hope you don't lose interest!

Actually the Cavalier's name is Sain, I always forget people immediately think of FE7 Lady Lovin' Sain.

@Cam, intentional

Edited by Kitty of Time

...you're going to make me cry with memories of KENNNNT again aren't you

Perhaps...

Fuuuuck yes, Eric.

Now stick with it.

no i don't wanna ; n ;

Eh? What's this talk about Sain? *shifty eyes*

Well, best of luck on your hack! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. ^_^

I said nothing :x

Thanks Cedar

hey...I know these characters...haha looking forward to playing it, tell me if you need any help(even though your hacking skill greatly surpasses mine)