League of Champs

Chocolate Kitty

Err...I read alittle bit of the arguing going on in here, but my main issue is this:

1. ch. 1 find froze at one point during the Zeek/Lee convo when you rescue him.

2. I respect your decision to make the lockpick "near" the building, but I'd have to agree with others that I'd be better placed in the building. Just for simplicity reasons.

3. And here's really my only issue: IT WONT DISPLAY CHAPTER 3. I click to load it, I hear music, and nothing happens...

Sorry in advance if somewhere in these 12 pages it's already explained.

1. My only explanation would be your emulator, because I've never had this happen to me. :/

2. The text says it's around the building :/ IIRC it was changed, but regardless it was pretty simple to find.

3. No idea what you're talking about, you'll have to explain that.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dem weapon icons ;P Remind me next time you release a patch to download it

lolk

'Fire Amulet' doesn't fit? Or does it stand for something else?

IIRC it did not fit, no

Ch1-5. This game has parts now? Sweet. Icons are pretty legit. Caliborne related to Caladbolg?

Calibourne's icon is a placeholder, but no it isn't related to Caladbolg.

Misspelled assault but sounds promising.

Herp, thanks

Wow, this is the only fire emblem game that has a black person, and the crazy part is that it's fan-made.

In the next updates, try creating more black characters. I voted for Obama, so I'm going to play this game.

Jokes aside, this is a very awesome hack. Thanks.

Wow, this is the only fire emblem game that has a black person, and the crazy part is that it's fan-made.

In the next updates, try creating more black characters. I voted for Obama, so I'm going to play this game.

Jokes aside, this is a very awesome hack. Thanks.

There's been a few others and a blackface. Though the projects are no longer active.

if you're still looking for a different sprite for lee. you could try jacket myrmidon. [media]

offtopic: that axe dragonlord and halaberdier look so sexy. might i make a tiny request? is there any way you can make one of the upcoming characters a footsoldier? that sprite is too awesome to be enemy only.

Edited by izanagi61

^Yes you have. It's in the latest patch (where uhwhatshisname the Sniper starts chasing you). And I made it (cocky, cocky~).

Also player available poison weapons = yesz.

Edited by Fawful

Allied generics. Madness has come.

EDIT: just noticed, why does the Hailip lance turn from red to teal when thrown?

Cuz javelins are separate animations. And is the whole chapter (and/or multiple chapters) gonna be generics or are they just mingled in to augment your ranks?

Edited by Jubby

Why would you post testing? Plus everybody gets excited.... Although I believe if you level up generics, it glitches, so did you give them actual portraits?

More or less, I was showing you the enemies in ch10. Hopefully they won't rip you apart like they did to Hailip's finest.

Auto-leveled the generics before testing.

oh, question for those who played the demo, was anyone able to defeat either Frankie or Trasq in the debug chapter?

..yes. I think.

Just tried it again, trasq's the only hard one. I think I got luckey the first time with Denson. Trasq not criting much=Denson alive=Trasq dead. Also, Dorcas hit with 28% which was cool. Only one casualty. And what Prime says.

Also, a game over doesn't happen until after the end of the player phase Felicia dies during, and Frankie's chibi is so art.

Edited by deranger