SSBB news!

Metal Rabbit

Yeah...pretty much...well said Meteor...

well to clarify my assault on Hikarusa's logic

by having Luigi use the Poltergeist 3000, it would make him more similar to Mario, who has F.L.U.D.D.

though I agree with the B move...but would he hold the Thunderball or would it be a slower moving version of a fireball?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...pretty much...well said Meteor...

well to clarify my assault on Hikarusa's logic

by having Luigi use the Poltergeist 3000, it would make him more similar to Mario, who has F.L.U.D.D.

though I agree with the B move...but would he hold the Thunderball or would it be a slower moving version of a fireball?

The Poltergust 3000 sucks, the F.L.U.D.D. blows. That's a huge difference (lol... that can sound kinda wrong if you look at it wrong... one sucks and one blows... lol) Anyways, the Thunder thingy is yeah, you'd charge it up and then it would have a range of a punch once you've finished charging it and you could move around with it charged. Just get within punching range and press B or whatever and it'd go faster than a punch, maybe as fast. But not slower because that'd render it useless.

yeah...but the point is "No more spinning, now we use machines made by E. Gadd"...opposite directions, yes...but would you consider Fox's and Falco's neutral B's different because one is rapid-fire and the other can stun? No, they are "cloned moves" just like Mario and Luigi's would be

I was praying for Lucario but I didn't want to know any unlockable characters until I unlocked them! Dammit! BTW, I already knew from the other SSBB thread, which has NO SPOILER TAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...go complain on that board...the situation is more likely to not occur again in the future if you do so...

that's what I would have done...but well I am shameless, I'll take spoilers...spoiler tags just make me pay more attention to the information...

*edit*

Mario's blows people off the stage and Luigi's pulls them towards him so he can set them up for an attack. Huge difference.

you uhh, already made that point...next arguement...

yeah...go complain on that board...the situation is more likely to not occur again in the future if you do so...

that's what I would have done...but well I am shameless, I'll take spoilers...spoiler tags just make me pay more attention to the information...

Done.

*edit*

you uhh, already made that point...next arguement...

How are they the same? They were made by E. Gadd. That's all you've said so far. HOW are they similair?

I was praying for Lucario but I didn't want to know any unlockable characters until I unlocked them! Dammit! BTW, I already knew from the other SSBB thread, which has NO SPOILER TAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least i did SOMETHING right. <3

ok...you are using a machine that is trapped to your back...the machine affects other characters in an odd way, because it deals little damage and has range...it's similar to caping in this regard...besides why would they change both of them? one is good...

and I really REALLY like Luigi's Down B...it's good at breaking people who sit there spamming a move with more reach, because you go fast and far (where as Dr. Mario goes upward and Mario does nothing special)

ok...you are using a machine that is trapped to your back...the machine affects other characters in an odd way, because it deals little damage and has range...it's similar to caping in this regard...besides why would they change both of them? one is good...

and I really REALLY like Luigi's Down B...it's good at breaking people who sit there spamming a move with more reach, because you go fast and far (where as Dr. Mario goes upward and Mario does nothing special)

Yeah, but that doesn't make it near clone-y at all. One sucks and one blows, they're the complete opposite. And besides, has Luigi ever did the spinny spinny thingy in any Mario game? Exactly.

well he clearly used the spinny thing in

SLG

...DUH

and the moves are clones because they are machines

hah, just took a page out of your book of "Say the EXACT same thing in every post"

that being "ONE SUCKS ENEMIES AND ONE BLOWS ENEMIES!"

he does in galaxy ._.

Yeah but it's different there, in Galaxy he doesn't raise his fists like in Melee. It would be more like Mario's if they used the spinny spinny from Galaxy.

well he clearly used the spinny thing in

SLG

...DUH

and the moves are clones because they are machines

hah, just took a page out of your book of "Say the EXACT same thing in every post"

that being "ONE SUCKS ENEMIES AND ONE BLOWS ENEMIES!"

Ugh... I can't believe how freaking... just ugh... THEY ARE NOT CLONED. SAYING THEY'RE CLONED IS LIKE SAYING THAT DK'S GIANT PUNCH AND SAMUS' CHARGE BALL ARE THE SAME BECAUSE THEY'RE CHARGED UP. I mean honestly, their properties are completely different. So what, they're both machines yet they do different things, that's like saying DK's Punch is the same as Samus' attack because they're charged up even though one is a projectile and one's a punch.

Yeah but it's different there, in Galaxy he doesn't raise his fists like in Brawl. It would be more like Mario's if they used the spinny spinny from Galaxy.

Well, technically we dont konw how luigi will fight, so for all we know he may not even raise his fists.

Wow, he uses a sword. Look so does he, they MUST be clones! Let's not take into consideration their swordstyles are completely different. -_-