Hiiiii

Hazuki

Hello, members of Serenes Forest Forums! My name is Hazuki and I'm just another fan of Fire Emblem like all of you guys!

I've been lurking this place for about a year or two every now and then, but I've finally gotten around to joining. I am already familiar with one other person or two here, but I wouldn't mind making more acquaintances. Admittedly, I'm kind of shy, but I love having friends!

So as far as Fire Emblem goes, I've played 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7. Pretty weird list, I'd imagine, but I do love this series. I only started in 2009 and I like how far I've come.

Also, I was tinkering with forum settings and I'd like to know more about two things. First, what is an inline notification, and second, what is this ticket system supposed to be, and how does it work? Other than that, I pretty much have things under control.

Um... I guess I'm done. I'd have liked to say more, but I'm at a loss for words, really, so this concludes my little introduction. I look forward to frequenting here! If there's anything you guys might like to suggest about something or whatever, I'm all ears. Thanks for taking the time to listening!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, you appear to know how to forum, that's great! Have you played FE8? Just wondering because your personal photo is Eirika and all.

Isn't everyone bad at writing introductions?

So yeah, welcome and all that. Make sure to find your way into the IP Chat, link to which is in the top bar.

Most posts of this forest are actually pretty far from it, and could be considered spam. Eventually, the dark forces will pull you outside as well, and an even darker force lurks eternally, recruiting people for Mafia. You have been warned.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to the forest then.

Don't be a poopy head and such, the obvious stuff.

Enjoy your stay~

Oh yeah, that's no surprise to me! I looked over guidelines and the like, but I don't think anyone would worry about that with me. I don't really condone that kind of behavior and I'm a nice person! I'll be good!

Hi, you appear to know how to forum, that's great! Have you played FE8? Just wondering because your personal photo is Eirika and all.

Mhmm, I've had forum experience before elsewhere, so I don't really have to be told of the basics.

And no, I haven't played FE8, but I love Eirika. I think she's an interesting character.

Isn't everyone bad at writing introductions?

So yeah, welcome and all that. Make sure to find your way into the IP Chat, link to which is in the top bar.

Most posts of this forest are actually pretty far from it, and could be considered spam. Eventually, the dark forces will pull you outside as well, and an even darker force lurks eternally, recruiting people for Mafia. You have been warned.

Oh, you mean IRC? That's cool, I'll look into that!

Edited by Hazuki

There is an IRC channel separately, but I mean a browser-IM fully integrated to the site. Click the "Chat" button on the top bar and see what happens..

Oh, my mistake. Thanks for clarifying that for me!

IP Chat is boring 99% of the time.

Also, I was tinkering with forum settings and I'd like to know more about two things. First, what is an inline notification, and second, what is this ticket system supposed to be, and how does it work? Other than that, I pretty much have things under control.

Inline notification means you'll get a notification on the forum. The ticket system is for when you have questions or suggestions for the staff. If you have any such questions/suggestions and wish to submit them, use the ticket system.

Since I'm here, welcome.

IP Chat is boring 99% of the time.

Inline notification means you'll get a notification on the forum. The ticket system is for when you have questions or suggestions for the staff. If you have any such questions/suggestions and wish to submit them, use the ticket system.

Since I'm here, welcome.

Wow, thanks much the help, and the welcome as well! I almost forgot that I even asked about those in the first place, haha.

Hello~ and Welcome to SF. Hope you enjoy your stay. Also, are you planning to play other FE titles?

Oh yes, at some point, I would like to play all of them! Before I play another one, I want to finish 1, 2, and 3 because I haven't done so yet.

If I had to throw a guess out there right now, the next would probably be FE8.

I'll assume that the people above answered your question soo...

Welcome to the Forest and enjoy your stay! :D

And get around to playing FE4 and FE5 when you can. ;~; !!

Oh, and you're from Trenton? We're pretty close, then. P:

I'll assume that the people above answered your question soo...

Welcome to the Forest and enjoy your stay! :D

And get around to playing FE4 and FE5 when you can. ;~; !!

Oh, and you're from Trenton? We're pretty close, then. P:

I believe that I do live in Trenton, although some of the mail that I get says that I live in Hamilton. A little weird how that works, but it's interesting!

I believe that I do live in Trenton, although some of the mail that I get says that I live in Hamilton. A little weird how that works, but it's interesting!

Haha, I'm from Wyckoff, so Bergen's not too far from Mercer County. :P

Haha, I'm from Wyckoff, so Bergen's not too far from Mercer County. :P

Is it bad that I haven't heard of either Wyckoff or Bergen? To be fair, I don't keep a lot of tabs about the local geography, although I should.

Yo~! FE2 players are really rare, so welcome~!

Indeed they are, Clipseykitty. FE2 is a really good game, in my opinion. Too bad it's pretty overlooked, it seems.

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

Hope you enjoy your stay, make friends in the process and have fun around here!

Welcome again and enjoy the forums!

Oh, I will!

Is it bad that I haven't heard of either Wyckoff or Bergen? To be fair, I don't keep a lot of tabs about the local geography, although I should.

Oh, don't worry about it. Nobody really cares about North Jersey (Bergen, Hudson, Essex, and Passaic Counties) anyway. :P

I'd put it at 95% with the other 5% being awesome.

Welcome to SF! another lurker joining up ^.^

Yeah, I'm not really sure what held me up so long after deciding to join SF...

Oh, don't worry about it. Nobody really cares about North Jersey (Bergen, Hudson, Essex, and Passaic Counties) anyway. :P

Oh wow, I don't believe that I've heard of any of those except for Essex, unless I'm mistaking it for Middlesex.

I got directed to this thread via a quote from it, and since I'm here I guess I'll say hi, and welcome.

Where'd you lurk, by the way? I'm guessing not Far From The Forest, but rather the Fire Emblem boards?

Hello!

I distinctively recall lurking the Fire Emblem boards in particular rather than anywhere else, especially the thread for Quirino's FE1 translation project, as I had been following that for a long time.