Hiiiii

Hazuki

You are the same age I was when I joined this forum.

Hm...

What is your name from?

Ha, an interesting coincidence, you believe? You sound like you've had a lot of experience here!

And my name is from the manga Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase, after the main character. I've used this name for a while, and at the time when I first started using this name, I was really into the anime adaptation, so that's really how it came on.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, an interesting coincidence, you believe? You sound like you've had a lot of experience here!

And my name is from the manga Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase, after the main character. I've used this name for a while, and at the time when I first started using this name, I was really into the anime adaptation, so that's really how it came on.

Perhaps too much...Your birthday is also merely ten days after my own. Now if only you'd joined in January...

That series is on my "to watch" list. It is a SHAFT production, so it is bound to be interesting. Do you watch/read anime/manga often?

Perhaps too much...Your birthday is also merely ten days after my own. Now if only you'd joined in January...

That series is on my "to watch" list. It is a SHAFT production, so it is bound to be interesting. Do you watch/read anime/manga often?

Oh, I noticed your anime list, that's nice!

However, I'm afraid to say that I don't really follow anime or manga, so to speak. I've liked what I've seen and read, but unfortunately, I have some kind of terrible attention span and have never finished any anime or manga. I simply can't conjure up the dedication to finish any series, even if it did interest me, and I don't know why.

Edited by Hazuki

I distinctively recall lurking the Fire Emblem boards in particular rather than anywhere else, especially the thread for Quirino's FE1 translation project, as I had been following that for a long time.

If that's the case then you probably aren't familiar with a large portion of the memberbase. I mean, you said you were only familiar with one or two of us, but I mean, after having lurked for a while I supposed you might remember a few names. And since I think I left the FE boards long before that... xD;;

If that's the case then you probably aren't familiar with a large portion of the memberbase. I mean, you said you were only familiar with one or two of us, but I mean, after having lurked for a while I supposed you might remember a few names. And since I think I left the FE boards long before that... xD;;

Well, like I said, I did lurk here over a long period of time, but by "every now and then", I was speaking more along the lines of seldom visits, so if I saw a name, I probably would've forgotten about it by the time I returned again.

Even then, the individuals who (or is it whom? I forget) I was referring to were already recognizable to me because I actually knew them from outside of Serenes Forest, rather than because I memorized their names from lurking SF before. Hopefully this gives you a better understand of what I'm talking about!

Well, like I said, I did lurk here over a long period of time, but by "every now and then", I was speaking more along the lines of seldom visits, so if I saw a name, I probably would've forgotten about it by the time I returned again.

Even then, the individuals who (or is it whom? I forget) I was referring to were already recognizable to me because I actually knew them from outside of Serenes Forest, rather than because I memorized their names from lurking SF before. Hopefully this gives you a better understand of what I'm talking about!

So it was sort of like "Oh, I should visit SF." /five months later "... Oh yeah, didn't I lurk a place called SF a while ago?" xD

But yeah, I s'pose I get what you're talking about.

(By the way since you asked, it's whom.)

So it was sort of like "Oh, I should visit SF." /five months later "... Oh yeah, didn't I lurk a place called SF a while ago?" xD

But yeah, I s'pose I get what you're talking about.

(By the way since you asked, it's whom.)

Mhmm, that sounds more like what I mean.

And thanks for correcting me on that! Oh, the many rules the English language has, you know? Well, I'm bilingual, so I guess that makes up for not being perfect at it.

Mhmm, that sounds more like what I mean.

And thanks for correcting me on that! Oh, the many rules the English language has, you know? Well, I'm bilingual, so I guess that makes up for not being perfect at it.

I know when I came here it was sort of like I lurked for a few days and then I just couldn't resist joining. First forum, too~

English is a bitch or really fun, depending on what you make of it. Both, in my opinion. What's the other language that you speak?

I know when I came here it was sort of like I lurked for a few days and then I just couldn't resist joining. First forum, too~

Hey, Lux, remember when you first joined back in March '09 and you spelled your username (Ereshkigal) wrong? >8D

Hey, Lux, remember when you first joined back in March '09 and you spelled your username (Ereshkigal) wrong? >8D

Hey, Roxas, remember when you remembered my join date wrong? (I joined 4/11/09 :>)

But I do remember the misspelling and, well, I still say it looks cooler with 2 g's~

English is a bitch or really fun, depending on what you make of it. Both, in my opinion. What's the other language that you speak?

The other language that I speak is Spanish, and it's technically my mother tongue. I initially began to learn that language at first, but living here in a country where English was a crucial language to learn in your youth, Spanish never really caught on with me until several years later. Now, I'd say I'm pretty fluent in both languages!

you're from america's armpit! welcome!

Um... I'm going to take that as a compliment, haha.

Edited by Hazuki

The other language that I speak is Spanish, and it's technically my mother tongue. I initially began to learn that language at first, but living here in a country where English was a crucial language to learn in your youth, Spanish never really caught on with me until several years later. Now, I'd say I'm pretty fluent in both languages!

So you were in a place in New Jersey that was primarily Spanish-speaking? Or..?

In any case, I was hoping you'd say French, just because it'd be fun speaking that to someone. xD But I'd get easily lost because I'm not completely fluent.

So you were in a place in New Jersey that was primarily Spanish-speaking? Or..?

In any case, I was hoping you'd say French, just because it'd be fun speaking that to someone. xD But I'd get easily lost because I'm not completely fluent.

Oh, I'm bilingual because my family is Hispanic. Should've said that earlier, haha.

Oh, I'm bilingual because my family is Hispanic. Should've said that earlier, haha.

All I can say in Spanish is "me no hablo espagnol" and "los sientos." Which, in retrospect, are the most useful phrases someone with my knowledge of Spanish can have. xD

Try to say anything beyond that and all I have is context clues.

EDIT: I kind of feel like I'm polluting this thread by straying away form the whole welcoming part. ;__;

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Hey, Roxas, remember when you remembered my join date wrong? (I joined 4/11/09 :>)

But I do remember the misspelling and, well, I still say it looks cooler with 2 g's~

lKSJDLFKJSDLKFNSLDFKLSJDFSKDf

Riiight. :>

EDIT: I kind of feel like I'm polluting this thread by straying away from the whole welcoming part. ;__;

Probably.

EDIT: I kind of feel like I'm polluting this thread by straying away form the whole welcoming part. ;__;

It's happened before and no one really cared so whatever.

All I can say in Spanish is "me no hablo espagnol" and "los sientos." Which, in retrospect, are the most useful phrases someone with my knowledge of Spanish can have. xD

Try to say anything beyond that and all I have is context clues.

Haha, yeah, a lot of people who don't speak Spanish are like that. I think it's funny!

And if I had a say in it, I really don't mind if there's derailment here. I have no problem with that.

lKSJDLFKJSDLKFNSLDFKLSJDFSKDf

Riiight. :>

Probably.

Do an AA freakout sprite kthxbai

Right! Ereshkiggal ereshkiggal ereshkiggal. DON'T HATE.

... So are you by answering me. D:< So am I by answering you... You know what I'm not talking to you

Haha, yeah, a lot of people who don't speak Spanish are like that. I think it's funny!

And if I had a say in it, I really don't mind if there's derailment here. I have no problem with that.

Well a lot of us who don't know Spanish wanna say so, and then we feel sorry for it, so we apologize!

So it's like a random chat thread except in an introduction. xD

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Well a lot of us who don't know Spanish wanna say so, and then we feel sorry for it, so we apologize!

So it's like a random chat thread except in an introduction. xD

If you put it that way, I could kind of understand the concern or whatever, but truth be told, I don't see any harm in it.

Edited by Hazuki

Do an AA freakout sprite kthxbai

Right! Ereshkiggal ereshkiggal ereshkiggal. DON'T HATE.

... So are you by answering me. D:< So am I by answering you... You know what I'm not talking to you

user_23443_5RL7MPKX.gif

So it's like the FE4THREAD except in an introduction. xD

Fix'd.

If you put it that way, I could kind of understand the concern or whatever, but truth be told, I don't see any harm in it.

There isn't, and I don't really know how much the mods/admins would care. But I don't think there's any rules against it..!

user_23443_5RL7MPKX.gif

Fix'd.

Much better~

I was gonna say this and then I decided not to. I'm not sure why.

i thought about FE4 THREAD and this thread too... :|

Merge

Why is it even called the FE4 Thread, anyway? I remember asking some other people earlier, but I don't believe that I got a definitive answer.