Fire Emblem Dub

sunshineYON

You pronounce Frelia different than I do. But you are talented. :)

Thanks. I just started doing voices (voice acting, I guess, don't want to sound snotty though), this was just a throwaway thing, I might do more in the future though with multiple characters, etc.

I dont imagine Erika sounding like that... Seth however, I think you hit it off pretty spot on.

Haha, I hate my Seth, didn't really put too much effort trying to put a distinguishable spin on him, them again there were only 2 characters. If there are more, I might be in trouble.

Is that a bad thing? What accents the characters have should be open to interpretation, right?

It was half a joke, but I'd always imagined that the characters would have British accents. That being said, I think your interpretation of Eirika is a little too grown-up. You have to remember that not only is Eirika a child, but she's also very naive. She speaks a bit too slow for my liking, and her voice is a little deep. She doesn't sound concerned or guilty, like the script suggests.

I don't think Eirika is a little kid, in the Nino sense. I'd peg her to be about sixteen-ish, give or take. If there's some support-or-other I'm missing, feel free to correct me.

I'd say Eirika is physically grown, emotionally immature, and a fucking moron. I'd put her 5 Con to stupid gameplay decisions and her build to the artstyle.

You pronounce Frelia different than I do. But you are talented. :)

The pronounciation was well said.

Anyway, I didn't like Eirika's voice...it sounded slow and faint, kinda like an old lady or little boy (No offense). Seth's voice was damn fitting.

• 2 weeks later...