Priscilla or Serra?

HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

I have. It's just that I started to hate her during a "Serra > Priscilla" phase this site had at one time. (If I remember correctly.) After that phase was grown out, I grew indifferent to her.

That was more of a Fire Emblem fandom-wide thing, haha. Serra > Priscilla was long-held belief before this forum even opened. However, it was here that it finally changed (as far as I know).

that sounds like me during the nephenee>aran phase the site i use to be on had some time ago.

i understand how you feel

But Nephenee > Aran is true.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's had a crush on her brother and kissed him in the manga, and had a kid with both Finn and Beowulf. Jugdral in general is filled with whorish women (though mainly due to abuse they had affairs) and men who had a child with every woman they met.

I don't understand how a child having a crush on someone and kissing them in any way makes them a whore.

Because whenever the subject of Lachesis (or Sheeda and Priscilla) and other men come up, she's always labeled as a whore and people want to find any excuse to label her as such.

I should know. I used to be that way myself and I am deeply embarrassed by that.

ohhhhh he's talking about a MANGA., i didn't know that.

come on, saying that a fanmade manga about an game is tied into the canon about the game is just silly.

oh it was fanmade (and idk why people feel the need to say the same thing like 5 times to the same post, just one is enough)

Ohhhhh. He's talking about a MANGA. I didn't know that.

Come on, saying that a fanmade manga about an game is tied into the canon about the game is just silly.

Except that said manga (which is, by the way, written by Mitsuki Oosawa) is licensed by Nintendo AFAIK, so it's not really fanmade per se. (Doesn't change the fact that it's not canon.)
Plus, with Fin is even debatable. For all we know, Nanna could be Beo's and Fin could've just raised her as his daughter. There's evidence towards both ends, IIRC, I remember a thread about it a few months back. As much as I support FinLach, that is definitely a possibility.

The only problem with I see though is the fact that she can't use the Beo Sword. :/:

Plus Movement isn't everything either! Nolan vs. Fiona, Alec vs. Ayra, Matthis vs. Ogma... Who wins in these comparisons? (Protip: The characters with less Movement)

Crash, you're comparing some of the worst mounted units to some of the best nonmounted units. This just isn't acceptable.

@Crash: Your reasons for hating Priscilla are factually incorrect and unbelievably shallow. Plus Alec>Ayra? WTH is that shit?

Well, I'm not sure preferring better stats and a superior class is shallow. Also, my point there was that Ayra > Alec despite turban guy having better movement.

Crash, you're comparing some of the worst mounted units to some of the best nonmounted units. This just isn't acceptable.

Sure it is, considering that Serra and Priscilla also apply for those monkiers you mentioned.

Well, I'm not sure preferring better stats and a superior class is shallow. Also, my point there was that Ayra > Alec despite turban guy having better movement.

Sure it is, considering that Serra and Priscilla also apply for those monkiers you mentioned.

Crash, stop being so simple-minded.

You suck at comparison. Its a proven fact that Ayra is better than Alec. Is she better than... say, Aless? How about Sigurd? Cuan?

so Nanna is confirmed as Fin's child?

Well, she does call him Father in FE5. Judging from the fact that Del comes with Beo sword, no. Fin adopted her, though he is her father, that isnt his blood daughter.

Edited by Zack Fair

Bet you're slitting your wrists over seeing Priscilla a whole tier above Serra, eh?

I mean, we've learned you aren't rational, but you really need to stop convincing more like lying to yourself that all your hated characters suck in terms of gameplay. Things like that are among the reasons nobody takes you seriously.

You suck at comparison. Its a proven fact that Ayra is better than Alec. Is she better than... say, Aless? How about Sigurd? Cuan?

I'd put her above Cuan, he's far too flimsy for a promoted unit.

Bet you're slitting your wrists over seeing Priscilla a whole tier above Serra, eh?

I mean, we've learned you aren't rational, but you really need to stop convincing more like lying to yourself that all your hated characters suck in terms of gameplay. Things like that are among the reasons nobody takes you seriously.

Well, I am rather upset about that.

I don't, I accept that Lena and Lachesis are good unit-wise, it's something I do with EVERY character I hate.

Bishop is not a better class than Valkyrie. It has more movement, anima magic, and only slightly worse caps, which neither Priscilla, nor Serra will reach. In addition, Priscilla has better bases too, so she's definitely better.

Also it's not your misguided thoughts about Bishop>Valkyrie or your misconception that Serra has better stats that is shallow. Your thoughts on that are factually incorrect. What is shallow is hating a character because she's "ugly" and "stupid" and "a whore", despite the fact that 1) she's not a whore and 2) you really hate somebody for their looks? Really?

Seriously, this is something I'd expect from a 4 year old.

The facts say otherwise. Priscilla is one of the best mounted units and Serra is also an exceptional unmounted unit.

Also Cuan is not really flimsy. He, Sigurd, and Lex are the essential triumvirate for the 1st Generation. Even if he does leave early, his sheer contributions are too good to be worse than Ayra.

I don't, I accept that Lena and Lachesis are good unit-wise, it's something I do with EVERY character I hate.

Then why can't you do that with Priscilla? For crying out loud, we've even provided their averages for you and spelled out that Anima>Light and 7-8 move>>5-6 move.

Edited by Clockwork Sage

Bishop is not a better class than Valkyrie. It has more movement, anima magic, and only slightly worse caps, which neither Priscilla, nor Serra will reach. In addition, Priscilla has better bases too, so she's definitely better.

Um, lesse, which is easier to train. A troubadour or a monk? You prolly mean from a healer ._. In that case, check FE8 out.

Also it's not your misguided thoughts about Bishop>Valkyrie or your misconception that Serra has better stats that is shallow. Your thoughts on that are factually incorrect. What is shallow is hating a character because she's "ugly" and "stupid" and "a whore", despite the fact that 1) she's not a whore and 2) you really hate somebody for their looks? Really?

This is Crash we're talking about. There is really no point in chastising him, he'll just ignore.

Seriously, this is something I'd expect from a 4 year old.

4 year olds are smarter

The facts say otherwise. Priscilla is one of the best mounted units and Serra is also an exceptional unmounted unit.

Also Cuan is not really flimsy. He, Sigurd, and Cuan are the essential triumvirate for the 1st Generation. Even if he does leave early, his sheer contributions are too good to be worse than Ayra.

He, Sigurd and Cuan? lol?

Also, I found a better comparison. Lex vs Ayra, Crash who is better?

Just nitpicking here.

Also Cuan is not really flimsy. He, Sigurd, and Cuan are the essential triumvirate for the 1st Generation. Even if he does leave early, his sheer contributions are too good to be worse than Ayra.
You mentioned Cuan twice, and "He" implied it was Cuan you were talking about. Who's the 3rd among FE4 pt1's essential triumvirate? Lex? Levin?

EDIT: I figured as much.

Edited by Elmer

but shouldn't someone like Finn get it instead, being more useful threwout the game and all.

yes i only beat FE4 once, but idk how all the really good people play it

Usually people like Fury can utilize it more than Fin. Plus he can buy it back at the pawn shop in Gen 2 if the Hero Lance was passed down.

Serra has better growths in everything but skill and luck, neither of which matter much to non-FE5 healers and she'll have had plenty of time to use them by the time Prissy comes.

I wouldn't say they're factually incorrect. Also:

1) The other people in this thread don't seem to think so.

2) The main reason I whine about her fugliness is because everyone keeps going on about how pretty and cute and (sometimes) fapworthy she is. I'm less inclined to pick on people like Arden, Meg and Dorothy because everyone is pretty much unanimous in saying they're ugly but people don't say that about Prissy when she's (in my opinion) nearly as deserving of suck vitriol.

To be honest, I can't take Prissy apparently being one of the best mounted units when compared to people like Kent & Sain, if we're allowing comparisons from other games I'd also mention FE9!Oscar, Lex (more on that in a moment), Sigurd, Hardin, Cain, Abel, etc. Of course there's less competition in FE7 but Kent and Sain still totally blow her out of the water.

Also Cuan is not really flimsy. He, Sigurd, and Lex are the essential triumvirate for the 1st Generation. Even if he does leave early, his sheer contributions are too good to be worse than Ayra.

Well, I'd say he is when he's facing huge enemy accuracy from the bandits and none of the Sword users can even get hit. Ayra can't move as far but she's freaking invincible and does incredible damage.

Then why can't you do that with Priscilla? For crying out loud, we've even provided their averages for you and spelled out that Anima>Light and 7-8 move>>5-6 move.

Because Serra's beter than Wrys and Prissy doesn't promote into a Master Knight.

Also, I found a better comparison. Lex vs Ayra, Crash who is better?

Lex, but it's a small lead and it doesn't matter anyway since Prissy ain't a patch on Lex.

I don't remember Prissy joining in the first chapter, geting an awesome Brave weapon in the second, gaining experience twice as fast as anyone else and having ludicrous durability.

Cuan with the Hero Lance is pretty badass...

Too bad he doesn't get to have it since Fin and Fury want it too.