Fire Emblem: Prisoner of Darkness

Crimson Red

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Hudder I don't think I've sent it to you. Will do after this post.

--------------

New version (1.2) am updating the first post with it. It's much easier and less luck-based (the normal version anyway). The harder version is also included. See README/play it for more details.

EDIT: Just sent it to Hudder and L95 (since I don't think I sent it to you either, L95). The guide is a little outdated and it's not really my priority to update it but if people still need it just go ahead and ask.

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

Sorry Hudder I don't think I've sent it to you. Will do after this post.

--------------

New version (1.2) am updating the first post with it. It's much easier and less luck-based (the normal version anyway). The harder version is also included. See README/play it for more details.

EDIT: Just sent it to Hudder and L95 (since I don't think I sent it to you either, L95). The guide is a little outdated and it's not really my priority to update it but if people still need it just go ahead and ask.

I played version 1.0 and going by that experience, having friends only serves to drag you into the darkness, but if you feel like stabbing people you can get steroids to kick darkness's ass only to be trolled in the end.

I enjoyed this, and the difficulty isn't as evil as I expected, but I do want to know what was the purpose of the rain, kinda forgot when it appeared, I think it was before the Mercs and Archers.

The rain is just there to troll you. It's like "hahahaha you're fucked with your 2 movement range" and then "sike". In other words, a random silly (prob not even funny) joke.

And you know how the goal is to get stronger? Well having friends makes your own life easier and thus you don't need to be as strong as yourself... In short, friends drag you down by sharing glory. Why do you think evil villains or so epicly powerful? They have no friends. Ultimately they lose to the protagonsit and their friends because the 4 good guys are stronger when put together than the 1 bad guy or whatever.

Having enemies forces you to be competitive and defeat them. You also learn things from the enemies you defeat, and become stronger.

There's a sort of deeper meaning to the entire game but it's all ultimately just a joke ^_^

The rain is just there to troll you. It's like "hahahaha you're fucked with your 2 movement range" and then "sike". In other words, a random silly (prob not even funny) joke.

And you know how the goal is to get stronger? Well having friends makes your own life easier and thus you don't need to be as strong as yourself... In short, friends drag you down by sharing glory. Why do you think evil villains or so epicly powerful? They have no friends. Ultimately they lose to the protagonsit and their friends because the 4 good guys are stronger when put together than the 1 bad guy or whatever.

Having enemies forces you to be competitive and defeat them. You also learn things from the enemies you defeat, and become stronger.

There's a sort of deeper meaning to the entire game but it's all ultimately just a joke ^_^

Under normal circumstances I would go with friends, but when I had my Elxir, and Vulnerary stolen and left with a 8 use Wind Sword, I was like sure I can take them if I play smart.

Come stage 9 Every one is dead except me and I'm stuck trying to hope that RNG will have mercy on me, sadly no luck. SO in this friends just die to leave you to face the onslaught of evil which just doesn't go well.

Forgoing Friends Gives me this

emowood.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Overall I liked it and the fact that you can find a meaning behind certain actions make this better than just satisfying your entertainment needs.

Edited by rohan

• 3 years later...