How should I level up Mist?

hinabear

possibly yes, but that's a good thing is it not? better too fast than too slow

oh and btw..... I have just hatched :)

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

You're an Adamant Feebas!!

ok randomness but isn't Boyd supposed to like Titania too?

Boyd: Don't you get it!? I want to give you a gift!

Titania: Boyd? What are you--

Boyd: Every time I look at you, Titania... I think that you're the prettiest

person I've ever seen!

How do you get a FE9 only skill in FE10?

I mean the Discipline skill is somewhat lower your stats to match your opponent's in FE9 (in FE10 it doubles weapon exp receives instead right?). But if you hack the game and use Greil or Boyd, they would still have horrible stats no matter what enemies you fight (something like 6 str, 5 spd 2 def etc).

My point is if Ike's stats is lowered down to that level, everyone can beat the crap out of him, maybe except herons...

i dont think u can transfer skills... can you?

You can't transfer skills in FE9, but in FE10 you can...which is awsome ;) Haar didn't come with savior, which is just wrong, so wrong. But Fiona did (worthless) So I re-assigned the skill to Jill by removing it from Fiona and assigning it to Jill. Then I recurited Jill with Haar in 3-7 and at base, I reassigned to to Haar...now my Haar is complete...he maxed 4 stats including Str and Def...he's a beast! <3

omg Gatrie hit on almost every girl in FE9...and they all rejected him hahaha

not only did they reject him, he lost all his money on one of them

not only did they reject him, he lost all his money on one of them

That was in Dawn hahaha...

It could have been in Path with IIlyana too....she is such a fatty with her food fetish

That was in Dawn hahaha...

It could have been in Path with IIlyana too....she is such a fatty with her food fetish

How the hell is Illyana fat?

• 10 months later...

Wasn't this about Mist? Now you're talking about Elincia and horses and stuff. And I say just use Mist as it is and BEXP her to Lv. ten from wherever she is and use the Holy crown on her.

Wasn't this about Mist? Now you're talking about Elincia and horses and stuff. And I say just use Mist as it is and BEXP her to Lv. ten from wherever she is and use the Holy crown on her.

Now we're talking about what? This was last posted in on January 25th. It's done.