Zombie Apocalypse meets Fire Emblem? (DEMO PATCH 1 IS HERE!)

Cedar

Just do what I did and add .ups to the end of it. It worked fine for me. Its nice to see that this hack is back again, as Chapter 5 is hilarious so far(Dath noooo!).

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bug report: on Chapter 9, inspecting the boss' Wind Sword causes minor graphical glitches, and repeatedly re-inspecting it causes progressively weirder glitchiness. At some point the map starts scrolling horizontally on its own as if it were the loading screen background graphic, and it'd probably eventually crash, idk.

Moar:

- WTF is up with Worm? It sorts under Dark magic, costs 0, can't actually be used by anyone but shows as usable in everyone's inventory?!

- Cavalier!Javelin animations are messed up.

- In Chapter 11, if you

move 2E or 1E1N, and Rescue Comma but while in range of the enemies, some really freaky glitchiness ensues as the normal enemy AI competes with the scripted event AI. Also, if you die as a result, you'll last until the next turn, but the music cuts out, and you game-over as soon as you finish your action with Dath on turn 2 - which is kind of hilarious if you use the Cookie. Oh, and it's possible to kill the boss, though difficult and somewhat luck-dependent. Don't know if that's intended or not.

- Chapter 12 preparations: Dath and Comma appear in the unit list, listed as "cannot take part in this chapter"... except Dath's name glows green (and Comma's doesn't). In-chapter, NPCs probably shouldn't "pilfer" items but instead "get" them.

- Chapter 13: In the opening cutscene, the units load on a solid light-green "map". Apparently solid green FoW is the new solid black FoW.

Edited by zahlman

O_o

excuse me while i go scream at our playtesting staff

One more, the game apparently hangs if you promote Blair (anyone? Maybe it's only the Knight Crest and Hero Crest with the problem) on the prep screen. Promotion in-chapter seems to work fine.

Edited by zahlman

Chapter 6 is a nightmare. How do you open the door?

You mean "Hypothetical thinking"? The door at the top of the map? Same as any other door. Except only the left side of it actually functions - that's another bug.

Oh, and Dron still has Wallace's death quote.

Beat the demo. I'm not sure it was smart to end the demo on a looping chapter with a shop and free promotion items....

While I didn't find it on the file I won with, I used my old file(which still has Beta the Beetle for some reason) and got the N. C. Card which is useless because I don't feel like examining every tile ever.

It was really good, writing is as silly and hilarious as usual, unit imbalance is as great as ever.

Edited by Shugey

• 6 years later...
  • ghast locked this topic