Emerina Speculations from the Fire Emblem 3DS image

King Marth 64

I notice something on the image of Elimana from the new Fire Emblem 3DS game and there is something on Elimana's clothes that have (V, X, and I) that looks alot like a Roman Numeral Numbers (V-XI-X) and I think that it have something to do with time or something else. huh.gif

007.jpg

Edited by King Marth 64

I notice something on the image of Elimana from the new Fire Emblem 3DS game and there is something on Elimana's clothes that have (V, X, and I) that looks alot like a Roman Numeral Numbers (V-XI-X) and I think that it have something to do with time or something else. :huh:

007.jpg

Well if it helps about her conversation blurb here, she is apologizing for something. Something about their sword, or their swordplay. Wish I knew some more hirigana phrases, but I knowthey're talking about their swords in some form, and that she's apologizing.

No you didn't. :trollface:

Discussing plot, it certainly looks to be like a complex, compelling plot. One can only hope. I'll still play the hell out of it even if it's generic, but I obviously wouldn't enjoy it as much as I could.

I'll expect less so as to not get disappointed when I see less. My basic requirement for this game, currently, is to have it be released internationally.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Well, from what I can at least tell of the blurb of text of her we have here, I am noting that she is apologizing. Their swords...Swordplay perhaps...Wish I knew more hirigana phrases.

Perhaps she was bested in a duel? Lost a fight and is surrendering?

She's saying "I'm sorry... you'll (plural) be taken to the sword." 'Take' as in "I took her to the movies", by the way, not "taken to the sword" as in killed. The use of 'anata' kind of implies a closeness/familiarity and also that she's older or senior to them in some way, shape or form.

Edit: Sorry, it's "the sword will be taken to you (guys)".

Edited by Agromono