Fire Emblem: Fellowship of Demons

Ryrumeli

@Seph: Yep, it would be so much better in life if instead of risking to be slapped you could just r click any girl and check her bust data. :3

That

would be

AMAZING

Ryru can you please implement this.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I weren't to put half bodies as a background element on the 4th screen, where else would I do it? There aren't many places one can use such a resource which don't involve text, and even though I am already with a plan to increase the talking role of every unit to use well that resource, still I need to find more ways to make said resource be well used

This is a bit iffy. Just because you have something, doesn't mean you have to push it in somewhere. This isn't Lord Chamberlain's project.

But that it's only on one screen isn't so bad. It's still a bit funny, but it's not jarring as it would be if every page had that pop on.

I know I don't have to, but it would be underused otherwise, which would be a shame. Since again when I said the bases that guide this project, one of them was that it was a project which was proud of it's public-content. And thus my decisions must be guided by this value. Thus, I found the solution classy and stuff, had I not thought so I wouldn't have gone through with it. :)

And sorry I wasn't clear before on the fact the body only pops up in the 4th screen, my bad. XD If it was to pop up in all 4, I would have done it almost invisible, just like the background behind it. Or just a silhouette. :) And yep, it is funny the first time when you're not expecting it, I have seen people's faces when I show them that. XD

That

would be

AMAZING

Ryru can you please implement this.

Done! Now press the R button for the joystick of life and enjoy the new screen! :3

Done! Now press the R button for the joystick of life and enjoy the new screen! :3

Ahaha, you funny man~

Yeah, it'd be cool if you did do it, and rather amusing, seeing as this is going to be an apparently short hack, but alas.

Gonna be fun to see more of this :3

To be honest the only issue about making a 5th screen with random data on the person like that would be the fact that the generics would have said screen, and there would be nothing to show in it. XD So it would be boring to go through all of the generics in the chapter and seeing a bunch of "???"s. It is perfectly do-able, just won't be profitable enough to be worthy the trouble or something like that. Maybe in a longer hack I could worry about that? :)

I thought long about a 5th screen. I even considered doing a meter like Persona 4's character meter for the lord or something like that. I just am not going to implement anything like that for now due to having no inspiration to give a use to it, but I digress. :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback, though, I love to be able to discuss things like this, and with opinions that projects grow. :3

To be honest the only issue about making a 5th screen with random data on the person like that would be the fact that the generics would have said screen, and there would be nothing to show in it. XD So it would be boring to go through all of the generics in the chapter and seeing a bunch of "???"s. It is perfectly do-able, just won't be profitable enough to be worthy the trouble or something like that. Maybe in a longer hack I could worry about that? :)

I thought long about a 5th screen. I even considered doing a meter like Persona 4's character meter for the lord or something like that. I just am not going to implement anything like that for now due to having no inspiration to give a use to it, but I digress. :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback, though, I love to be able to discuss things like this, and with opinions that projects grow. :3

WELL

you could try and implement it so that it shows up for players only, so that people don't have to scroll through empty generic screens. Or implement it so that it shows up for players characters, and non-generic enemies/NPCs. That would work. I would say "If you can run around the ASM for that", but you're Ryru, so I'm sure you could figure something out.

The Persona 4 meters sounds like a great idea, but you might be right about something like that being too much for such a short hack.

@Lumi: Of course, fair is fair! ...just of course women won't have that field for data! Because I say so! >___>'

@Trent: To be honest while it is nice, I am more likely to implement my theory for a My Unit concept than that. XD Say after this project I joined a bigger hack, it would be a pleasure to add anything to give characters more data than growths and bases and a class and a mug and a name. But future is future.

@Astra: Yes it is possible, the issue is obviously that the bigger they are, the fewer fit in a screen. Also the icons there use the same size as all the other icons in the stat sheet, as well as the texts use the same font. So making them bigger is possible, I just would need to mess with my ASM and make new tiles. Also, something which was an issue is that the GBA just doesn't have enough space in memory to fit all of the stuff I inserted. I seriously had to count tiles for every single new thing I added to the game, it barely was enough to fit all my ideas in. It was more luck than anything I could fit up to 7 skill slots and the tiles for all I did. If the memory was a tad smaller, I wouldn't be able to even do what I already did so. XD

• 1 month later...
(Also send me the blinking and talking tiles, and I can work on inserting your character in the game and giving out a video of that. :))

oops. I'll get on that.

Thanks, I appreciate that. ^_^

Also, I apologize for lack of updates in this topic. It was a twisted mix of a tough end of year in college, joined with the last 10 days of health issues of my grandma. But even then it means I couldn't update, so I am sorry.

Just wanted to say trough this message that work is being done in this on a daily basis. My closest online friends must be bored already of me sharing updates like all the time. (My brother actually already stated it openly. I still update him nonetheless. XD)

So out of the good culture of keeping updates open and visible, here are some resources which should show some of the updates I have done to this project:

[spoiler=That is, for those that want to check it out]Conpare_for_win.png

Difference in between menu graphics from the original FE8 and my hack. To be honest in the lower line I rather the FE8 screens better. :3

Mood_Animation.gif

The new system, homonimous to the system about 3 other FEs already use, Biorhythm. For my approach at it I decided to work on a 5 levels system. An average one, with no change in attributes, 2 positive ones, one which give +1 in the 3 lowest attributes of the individual(With bias for Def, Res, and Lck in case of a tie), and one which gives +2 for those attributes and +1 for the lower ones. And the opposite is one which decreases 1 in the 3 highest attributes of the individual(With bias for Atk, Skl and Spd in case of a tie), and an even lower one which decreases 2 from those, and 1 from the rest. So the tendency of the system is to make units more balanced, be it decreasing their strong points slightly, or increasing their weak points. Since it will be a one chapter hack it won't be really much more than a proof-of-concept at this stage, but regardless it is nifty.

Oh, and the animation doesn't show it, but the face of the unit follows the mood in the stat sheet:

Sad.png

Badmood.png

Normalmood.png

Goodmood.png

CensoredHappiness.png

Also, about skills, I fell I should disclosure a few of them, my favorite ones at least:

To work on the balance of units, some classes which are considered underpowered will receive brand-new class skill. One example I love is Paladins:

Gallant.png

Here is the new skill they get. There is already an equivalent for it in FE9 and/or 10 I believe, but with it a unit can rescue another without any sort of disadvantages. Pretty powerful for one of the classes with the highest move in the game, I do believe. And also a notoriously heroic class. :)

Also, regarding the class balance of promoted Bow users, there is something I worked on which I really like. Before I feared snipers were too weak; Now I fear they are too strong:

It isn't that bows got +1 range. Any bow in a sniper's range gets +1 range(After all, what is a sniper hmm?) The skill's concept is pretty simple, and now makes the otherwise lack-luster Snipers show as the best distance-shooting unit ever.

But considering Rangers have horses and Snipers get +1 range, what does Warrior have against those two powerhouses?

The answer is here:

Rossisweakandeventhen.png

(Nevermind his HP, I had to hack him or else Ross wouldn't possibly get damage off those wimpy bow users. XD)

That is a ross with all attributes as 5, yet he can't possibly be hit by the bow. WIth the new skill that only Warrior gets, even the amazing range of Snipers is futile against them; They can't be hit by bows, all attempts at hitting a Warrior with a Bow weapon automatically have 0% hit.

Also, for those that think it is a bit broken as well, keep in mind it is only for a relatively rare class, and for a weapon that only 3 promoted classes can effectively use.

Ah, and remember I said the hit turns into 0%? This is interesting but Snipers get +1 Range but don't lose Sure Shot; So uppon the activation of sure shot, even in a 0% hit Snipers can hit Warriors with bows. So Snipers still get a shot at fighting warriors with bows, while Warriors and Rangers will have to resort to their 1-1 weapons. The compensation for Snipers still being unable to counter at 1-1. :)

And hope this will work as, as is the name of this box in fact, a good deal of spoilers showing any skeptical people out there that indeed work is being done in this project. ^_^ For those that did submit a character, all characters sent up to this point have been accepted, and a PM should arrive in the span of a few days. For those that did want to submit a character, the character subscriptions are still open, and the list of available classes will come as an annex to this post. :) And for the ones willing to work as VAs, as soon as I have finished the rest of the coding and confirmed that all glitches with the system have been worked on, and I start off with the event phase, a notification will be sent to everyone in the list about the process of Voice Acting, and all spots open will be revealed, as well as the try-outs for the specific parts. All will be done over IM systems, be it Skype or AIM or MSN or any system of your choice, even Serene's Chat. (Pick a system, and I will go over to you. Even ICQ or IRC is fine! :D)

So yeah, any comments, opinions or suggestions, please feel free to use this topic for it. After all this project will grow with comments and suggestions, and even the most honest form of criticism obviously. :)

Oh, and the animation doesn't show it, but the face of the unit follows the mood in the stat sheet:

Sad.png

Badmood.png

Normalmood.png

Goodmood.png

CensoredHappiness.png

Also, about skills, I fell I should disclosure a few of them, my favorite ones at least:

Wow, that looks really cool!

To work on the balance of units, some classes which are considered underpowered will receive brand-new class skill. One example I love is Paladins:

Gallant.png

Here is the new skill they get. There is already an equivalent for it in FE9 and/or 10 I believe, but with it a unit can rescue another without any sort of disadvantages. Pretty powerful for one of the classes with the highest move in the game, I do believe. And also a notoriously heroic class. :)

It's nice to see someone with the skill to make the most of the class skill system in FE8. The ones in the vanilla game such as Great Shield and Pierce didn't really do all that much...

Also, regarding the class balance of promoted Bow users, there is something I worked on which I really like. Before I feared snipers were too weak; Now I fear they are too strong:

It isn't that bows got +1 range. Any bow in a sniper's range gets +1 range(After all, what is a sniper hmm?) The skill's concept is pretty simple, and now makes the otherwise lack-luster Snipers show as the best distance-shooting unit ever.

The concept of Snipers having +1 range has already been discussed: and in FE10, third tier Archers actually got that ability. I'll tell you this much: it's not a "broken" ability.

But considering Rangers have horses and Snipers get +1 range, what does Warrior have against those two powerhouses?

The answer is here:

Rossisweakandeventhen.png

(Nevermind his HP, I had to hack him or else Ross wouldn't possibly get damage off those wimpy bow users. XD)

That is a ross with all attributes as 5, yet he can't possibly be hit by the bow. WIth the new skill that only Warrior gets, even the amazing range of Snipers is futile against them; They can't be hit by bows, all attempts at hitting a Warrior with a Bow weapon automatically have 0% hit.

I don't know, it seems awfully arbitrary and a bit random that bows can't hit Warriors. And not really all that useful, either. It's very situational. It might be nice in an FE6 style environment where you fight tons of bow users, but in such an environment, Warriors would be kind of broken because it would be impossible for them to die.

By the way, does this affect Ballistae?

Ah, and remember I said the hit turns into 0%? This is interesting but Snipers get +1 Range but don't lose Sure Shot; So uppon the activation of sure shot, even in a 0% hit Snipers can hit Warriors with bows. So Snipers still get a shot at fighting warriors with bows, while Warriors and Rangers will have to resort to their 1-1 weapons. The compensation for Snipers still being unable to counter at 1-1. :)

Yeah, but it's still only a 1-20% chance to hit depending on the level of the Sniper. i.e. kind of useless.

Not to suggest that these achievements aren't really impressive: they are, it just feels a bit... misdirected?

DarkShuyin: Yes I had seen it already, again graphics are the very important.

@Anouleth: First and foremost, thanks for your feedback, really, it is very important to receive such. ^_^

About the thrid tier bow users getting +1 range, I honestly didn't know of that fact. Glad to see it can work well enough then. To be honest as I was test-playing it it did feel like a third tier kind of skill though, hence my fear; Innes' value skyrocketed at the instant he got +1 range, even with bows in the chapter where he came seemed like a breeze with such a range, no one could touch him or counter, and even the magic-using boss was a piece of cake. It was like using a long bow with better attributes all the way in the chapter, and having a 2-4 range long bow made all pretty, and I say this in a honest way, fun. But then again, if FE10 tested it for me, I already start feeling a bit more confident regarding it then. So thanks for the info. :)

As for Warriors' skill, originally it was a more general skill, the kind which comes in scrolls; Later though, with the addition of the Sniper's +1 Range skill, Warriors became quite lack-luster if compared to all other bow users. Based on a comparison methodology of classes I created for the sole purpose of attempting to balance classes, they had a lower value than any other bow user. And in practical terms they were weak as heck if compared to the almighty rangers, which with move + range attack in the same distance as a sniper in a single turn with a same weapon. They needed a competitive edge, and one which didn't influence the balance of it to other classes, a slight increase in class value, but not much.

The fact now they got that skill isn't really easy to explain, aside from huge shoulder pads and helmet and having knowledge of bows and battlefields and the like, there is little to no excuse to giving Warriors such a protective skill. I mean, I do see Warriors as the "Guerrilla footsoldiers", like the equivalent of bayonet-using units in a trench-warfare-based war. Hence why I decided they did deserve such a skill, for a relatively arbitrary reason perhaps, but because I feel this would be a great use for warriors in a total war scenario in FE. *A bit of an warfare geek* The reason why they get it is more related to gameplay however; It is not a strong skill, while the effect is absolute immunity in practical terms it doesn't work too well, considering how many times we actually use bows against enemies. It does change the dynamic of how Bow users fight eachother. And decrease a bit the power of Bow users. And doesn't make warriors any more useful to any other class that doesn't resort to bows, which is like, all promoted classes in the game but 3.

The fact that I mentioned the deal with Sure Shot is just for two small reasons; One, the usability of Sure Shot increases a bit, since now it does have a reason to be. And second, so there is no way to completely outpower a Sniper; Just because Snipers can't attack in 1-1 range, it doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to finish a solo playtrough just because a single chapter which is defeat all enemies had a single Warrior unit; In practical terms I rarely think that anyone would pit a Sniper against a Warrior with such a skill, but that exists to avoid some sort of gameplay deadlock; All bow users can still hit the Warrior somehow, be it with a 20% chance, be it with their 1-1 range. Even though Snipers are stronger now, had I not made it so Sure Shot overrides the Warrior's skill, Snipers would be unable to solo the game, and would be completely and absolutely incapable of defending themselves against a Warrior. Hence why I mentioned such a dynamic, it is very little important, but it does avoid a deadlock, and that is what made me mention it.

So since Bows aren't to be neither common nor rare(I do plan my hack to have some Bow-using enemies, not going to leave the hack's sniper hitting everyone in 3-3 range without a fight at least. ;)) the skill will be conveniently labeled in my eyes as "With relative usability". And the sniper's skill works against the player, so it evens out. Plus, I personally see as fun as to think of a Yu-Gi-Oh! kind-of mindset of "I cancel your skill by activating my skill! Read the descriptions and check how I used the details of your effect to my advantage!", so it isn't the only case of a skill which overrides another. :)

Oh, and great question; Ballistae stay the same as they are in FE8, absolutely no change. :)

Edited by Ryrumeli

I'd suggest that, headaches aside for including ballistae, each successive range past the normal cap reduce the damage dealt. Accuracy seems a bit more likely, but that doesn't stop the oh-shit damage from flying all over the place.

But it's cool right now as it is too~

And it looks like you're using the weird color emulation no$gba has enabled by default. It's meant to try and emulate the original screen without a backlight... but it doesn't even do that quite so well. If you haven't heard yet, you can and should disable this unless you like the grayed colors :E

@Celice: It is a great idea honestly; To modulate damage and aim based on distance of the attacker and the defender is a study I am considering doing soon enough, since I do think it wouldn't be a bad idea to give both the AI and the players motivation to not use the highest of ranges for every attack. Based on my old studies with magic sealing routines there is a bit of a catch to it however, working with positions takes a bit more work than I first thought it would, but I do think that if I do manage it it could help the system to grow in quality, so it is on my list of things to consider. :)

And I am in fact using the mode for GBA SP without backlight indeed. It isn't that I just use it because it is the core one, I just like the effect it gives to colors. Plus helps me to see if I did a screenshot with either NO$GBA or VBA in a very simple way, which helps me keep track of what I do.

Also I like to check each sprite of mine with all modes in it, and then VBA, to see if I can spot a flaw in one of those different modes that I can't on the VBA color system one. If there is a spriting flaw, in one of those modes, be it with or without backlight, DS, or VBA's, it will stand out. Did wonders for my spriting so far, been doing it for over a year already. :)

Oh, and thanks a lot for the nice feedback yo. :)

@Lumi: Glad you like the system, I decided to give it a more minimalistic and charismatic form than the other FEs did, by making it very visible which is the mood of a unit. The fact that the face tags along wasn't in the original project, the idea came along when I looked at a unit with a Negative mood but still was smiling in a happy way, and I thought it didn't need to be that way. But still it did end up better than I expected honestly. :)

Also, yep, without classes we can do more stuff, this project is advancing faster now thanks to this freedom on my end. :3 And more than worrying about deadlines, one gotta make it so it is fun to do the sprite, so if it that sprite is for this project don't worry too much ok? Just have fun spriting it, here is my spriter side talking. :3

Edited by Ryrumeli

As for Warriors' skill, originally it was a more general skill, the kind which comes in scrolls; Later though, with the addition of the Sniper's +1 Range skill, Warriors became quite lack-luster if compared to all other bow users. Based on a comparison methodology of classes I created for the sole purpose of attempting to balance classes, they had a lower value than any other bow user. And in practical terms they were weak as heck if compared to the almighty rangers, which with move + range attack in the same distance as a sniper in a single turn with a same weapon. They needed a competitive edge, and one which didn't influence the balance of it to other classes, a slight increase in class value, but not much.

Yeah, but Warriors don't directly compete with Rangers and Snipers. The purpose of all these different units is to go kill enemies: and while Rangers and Snipers might have better range than Warriors, you could give Warrior higher stats, and it has Axes anyway, which are generally a better weapon type than Swords or nothing. I always saw Warriors as being primarily melee combatants and just having Bows for a slightly more accurate ranged option (and maybe against flying units), so I would expect a skill that ties into that.

Again, to draw from personal experience: even with their high range, Marksmen in FE10 were really not that great. Certainly, Reaver is the better class, even though it doesn't get any skill like +1 range, and in fact doesn't get bows at all (they get Crossbows, which are very weak and only really useful against flying units).

Oh, and great question; Ballistae stay the same as they are in FE8, absolutely no change. :)

Heh, it would be funny if Snipers could increase their range too (to 11 or 16).

Edited by Anouleth

@Blademaster!: To be sincere it was already planned like over 6 months ago, I just kept it a relatively secret thing for all of this time. And believe me when I say there are more surprises like that saved for later. ;)

Glad the approach I took for it was of your liking. :)

Yeah, but Warriors don't directly compete with Rangers and Snipers. The purpose of all these different units is to go kill enemies: and while Rangers and Snipers might have better range than Warriors, you could give Warrior higher stats, and it has Axes anyway, which are generally a better weapon type than Swords or nothing. I always saw Warriors as being primarily melee combatants and just having Bows for a slightly more accurate ranged option (and maybe against flying units), so I would expect a skill that ties into that.

I do see what you mean, honestly. I also agree they are more melee than ranged. It is just that in order to make the new balancing of units I did see a potential for Warriors to increase in a field they never really had that much proficiency with, and have a dynamic to work in a bow-related system at the same time; The bows were always a simple weapon in the GBA games, so I seized the opportunity of needing to give a Warrior a boost, although not really a big one, and decided to give him something to change the way the Warrior can be seen; Currently in my eyes the bows almost feel misplaced in the hands of a Warrior, considering how well they handle Hand Axes well and all, hence I decided that instead of increasing their strong points which could in turn decrease the class value dynamic of classes like Berserker for example, I had the opportunity to create a new dynamic for bows in my hands, by giving the Warrior a function in a more intricate system for bowmen classes.

I do agree that Warriors work better as Melee units, they come from Fighter which is a primarily Melee unit as well. But you could also agree with me that a skill which makes them immune to bowmen attacks overall turns them into better units to close in towards an enemy army than just better bowmen; Heck, this skill can be used with no issue with a Hand Axe equipped on your Warrior unit. :) It just gives Warriors a new option to work with, a new function in the dynamic of weapons which can't be emulated by say a Berserker. The fact that the Berserker's skill is used in conjunction with their main weapon, while the new weapon Warriors get only really works to increase their hit, with a huge drawback of being unable to counter at 1-1 does make them already lack-luster if compared to the almighty berserker. Specially since 2-2 isn't a range boost when you already have 1-2.

I could have instead of given the Warrior the skill just balance him out by giving better promotion bonuses and stuff, but in a hack which is fundamented on the principle of being able to pick promotion routes, unlike the systems in FE6 and FE7 which force a promotion path upon you, I gotta to make the Warrior class interesting for a rational mind, by giving it something no other class could have. And preferably a skill which didn't conflict with the Axe using, and that could be used alongside with it. And it couldn't be nearly as strong as Pierce for example, since they already do get a new weapon which gives them a decent class value.

So pretty much, when I thought of that dynamic I did it originally because Warriors needed more power if compared to Melee classes, specially Berserker and Hero; It needed a skill which Berserkers and Heroes couldn't replicate. The fact that the skill increased his utility with the dynamic of bowmen was but a glimpse of inspiration due to the fact they double as bowmen. But the reason why they needed a skill came from their balance against other Melee units, do not get me wrong there. I could just increase their power with an Axe normally with a skill directly related to their axe-using exactly like a berserker, but not only if I wanted to keep things balanced among melee fighters said skill had to be weaker than +15 critical(Since bows remain), hardly simply giving something which developed that aspect of them would make them something other than a "Slight twist to berserkers". Hence why I decided to make them stand out more visibly, with a new class function all along. "Empowerment trough differentiation" as we call it in business world. :3

Again, to draw from personal experience: even with their high range, Marksmen in FE10 were really not that great. Certainly, Reaver is the better class, even though it doesn't get any skill like +1 range, and in fact doesn't get bows at all (they get Crossbows, which are very weak and only really useful against flying units).

Cool, makes me more confident on my design choice then. :)

Oh, and interesting to hear about that Dynamic on Marksmen and Reavers then. I love to see class dynamics under work. Too bad I don't have access to FE9 and 10, they could give me some tips as to how to organize the skills better for my system. But then again it could be for the best I don't have access to them, I am trying to keep my source of skill ideas as general as possible, and maybe playing them would have affected my vision. Or maybe I am just looking for a blatant and shameless excuse since I don't have nor I can get a Wii! XD

Heh, it would be funny if Snipers could increase their range too (to 11 or 16).

True that, I totally agree there lol. XD If making ranges weren't such a bitch I could easily think of giving them + 1 range, but there is a computational limitation in the rom as to why Ballistae have up to 15 range. But even then, limits are to be broken so. :3

And really, thanks a lot for opening such a discussion with me, stuff like this helps the project immensely. It is in times like this one can see if his ideas are legitimate, if there is a break in my reasoning, and if I shouldn't perhaps go back to the batcave and analyze my project again. Makes me glad I posted that teaser already. ^_^

Edited by Ryrumeli

@Rey: Wut? The game is not done with yet and you're already dissing mah voice acting? XD

I did think of doing it to be fair, but someone did remind me that as the ASM is now the canceling of core sounds cancels voices as well, since I am using the core routine for playing sounds. So for now I would say that I might just do as he suggested and not work on a custom menu button for it. But although I have never really researched how the menu buttons work any more than knowing how to know which menu color the player picked and change the stat sheet to that color, I honestly wonder if it would be that hard to make another on-off button. I might do it later for people who do not enjoy voice acting in their games perhaps.

(If I had enough ROM space I would so love to make a English audio/Japanese audio button as well. That would be funny as heck. Maybe work in an "undub" version once the dubbed one is done with! :D)

(If I had enough ROM space I would so love to make a English audio/Japanese audio button as well. That would be funny as heck. Maybe work in an "undub" version once the dubbed one is done with! :D)

You're crazy-- You're trolling me aren't you? Just because I play UNDUBs all the time. XD

Actually, I'll address that idea without strikethrough tags. XD

You're... insane. Not only would you need people that can speak Japanese, you would need someone that is competent in English --> Japanese Translation. Japanese --> English Translation for me is easier since I know proper grammar in English better... as well as translating into context is easier.

Despite the fact that I usually get an A in Japanese, because I can translate fine from Japanese to English... you'll laugh at how many grammar errors I have when writing from English to Japanese.

And this is me again taking it seriously... ha ha. You joker you.

Edited by shadowofchaos

@Rey: The fun part about talking the way I do is that people take me for being crazy whenever it is convenient for me. People thought I was just blurbing when I mentioned Biorythm in more than one reply I did to stuff for my hack. And here it is. :)

Plus, when I do stuff I do them for a reason. There is a reason why I invited you of all people to a creative head position like I did. Plus with the boom of anime people can be easily trained to replicate the japanese speech patterns if they are told what they have to say. So I do not only joke when I say stuff like that, while that isn't a promise, it would be a very fun project to work on after the whole thing is done. And if I do start to work on it, I do believe you're the man for the task, don't you? :)

Of course, I could just be crazy as well. XD

• 1 month later...