Nergal (Spoiler alert)

Paper Jam

I think athos would know if nergal was a dragon, because he can probably sense it, like hawkeye.

And why would athos hate him? Nergal isn't like the dragons he fought in the scouring. Plus I'm sure the ones living in Arcadia would have lessened any resentment towards dragons.

Hawkeye can sense dragons?! :huh: I guess I should pay a little more attention to the story...

• 1 month later...
I don't remember it being clear that that person was Nergal. I find it hard to believe that Nergal is a dragon.
Keep in mind Ninian is something like 1/4 dragon. EDIT: Dammit, that was a necropost. Edited by Mathew O'Connell

I think athos would know if nergal was a dragon, because he can probably sense it, like hawkeye.

And why would athos hate him? Nergal isn't like the dragons he fought in the scouring. Plus I'm sure the ones living in Arcadia would have lessened any resentment towards dragons.

Wow... I didn't know that Hawkeye had Hawkeye senses...

Keep in mind Ninian is something like 1/4 dragon. EDIT: Dammit, that was a necropost.

I don't think that they're as strict about necroposting here as they are at certain other sites. At least, I wouldn't be able to post this if they were.

Also, Ninian is probably half-dragon, in the absence of any evidence that her mother was less than a full dragon. I'm pretty sure that Nergal is or was fully human, since otherwise he probably would have been banished along with the rest of the dragon-blooded.

Wait--that's circular logic, so nevermind.

Hawkeye can sense dragons?! :huh: I guess I should pay a little more attention to the story...

In a support talk between Haw and Ninian. He realized that she is a dragon (maybe because he live so close to Arcadia and Fa always come to his house to visit igrene). Damn! I wish Ninian or Nils can meet Fa, they surely happy to see another kind of them.

• 9 years later...

Okay people, this may be a lit bittle clarifying. Actually, a lot. Ninian goes to the place where her father left her and Nils. After getting there again with Eliwood and his party, after the battle, Lyn says that Ninian is looking at an eerie picture of a dragon and a human. It's heavily implied that the dragon is Aenir (Ninian's mother) and the human is Nergal. And a bit later, when Eliwood's party leaves, Nergal gets to the same place, saying that he has left something valuable there. Ok, just watch the beginning and the end and it'll be implied, if not clear, that Nergal actually IS the father of the dragon siblings.