Returning Members.

Tangerine

I heard he married it a few weeks later. Said she had the added benefit of trimming his lawn every time they made love, though he often needed several months of recovery in between.

I love bad jokes shut up

edit: okay that second part was mean so I edited it out

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smash and Hikarusa deserved a chance because they were banned for a bunch of minor-mediate rule violations. Who knows about Bananas, maybe she'll get another shot. I'm not even 100% certain what she did, that's something I'd have to ask Sirius in private since he was admin at the time. Seph is a definitive no though; not only did he get banned for something worse than Smash and Hikarusa, but he kept making alts to start crap. Some of which more recent than you guys know, since he used them to make tickets and nothing else.

The fact that Seph and Bananas share their accounts greatly hurts the chances of her getting unbanned as well.

I'd like to unban everyone, I think people deserve second chances. If Death/Hika/Smash aren't proof of that, I don't know what is. Maybe it is a silly ideal, but that's left to be seen :P:. I'm not just doing it alone though, I won't unban anyone if I can't convince the rest of the staff to agree with me. Some people did things that make us believe they would use their chance just to cause more trouble. People who made several alts after getting banned are just not worth the time either.

Edited by Tangerine

Smash and Hikarusa deserved a chance because they were banned for a bunch of minor-mediate rule violations. Who knows about Bananas, maybe she'll get another shot. I'm not even 100% certain what she did, that's something I'd have to ask Sirius in private since he was admin at the time. Seph is a definitive no though; not only did he get banned for something worse than Smash and Hikarusa, but he kept making alts to start crap. Some of which more recent than you guys know, since he used them to make tickets and nothing else.

The fact that Seph and Bananas share their accounts greatly hurts the chances of her getting unbanned as well.

I'd like to unban everyone, I think people deserve second chances. If Death/Hika/Smash aren't proof of that, I don't know what is. Maybe it is a silly ideal, but that's left to be seen :P:. I'm not just doing it alone though, I won't unban anyone if I can't convince the rest of the staff to agree with me. Some people did things that make us believe they would use their chance just to cause more trouble. People who made several alts after getting banned are just not worth the time either.

TLS, Gatrie, and O'Connell should be unbanned (I don't think Gatrie is banned...).

Suzaku was unbanned because he wasn't an offender. Serene was.

Will Hika even feel complete if he can't show off his trolling skills?

this just gave me an idea

you should make a contest out of this

unban 8 more members and each time one is banned decrease the warn percentage of the others by 10%

best contest

Am I the only one who really likes this idea?

Nice, can you bring back my bby Trueblade now?

^This

• 1 month later...

Whenever I see or hear the word "ban" or "rule" I can't help but giggle, hehehhee!

Ahhumm! It's okie dokie though, misinterpretations and anti-acceptances of what is instead in favor for what is interpreted as logical is what our fellow human being must do eh? Lolz

Edited by Goldie

• 3 months later...

Posting here 'cause I didn't wanna make another thread.

Janice has been unbanned and will hopefully prove to be as successful as these two :P! She's really not a bad member, it's unfortunate that things happened that way to begin with.