Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Ace Combat Zero Mission-

Someone on another website introduced this piece to me, and my god, Hispanic acoustics meets operatics has never been so fabulous!

Although I tend to stay in my comfort zone of games that I played when it comes to music listening, this particular composition has captured my ears faster than Marty to an unarmed Priest with a Reblow staff.

Edit: Been posted already by someone else. noes.gif Be right back, I'll find something else.

IoG! Can't go wrong with IoG!

Edited by Ethlin

So, I got Super Mario 3D Land on Christmas and beat it in a day. I fell in love with some of the music. The remade track from Ghostly Galaxy comes to mind. Anyway, here's the seaside music.

EDIT: Wrong tags.

Edited by Darros

Oh Ys wub.gif

Yuzo Koshiro wub.gif

Although I have not played VI yet, which sucks, because I have a perfectly sealed premium box of VII in my room waiting to be played, which I can't until I play VI, and I heard it was rather good. :(

Ah well, c'est la vie. -__-

Put this song on when you're cleaning your house, or doing stuff that requires effort, it makes me want to crash into things and GET THINGS DONE!

I know, I missed the DKC2 trend by like three pages, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMAWnr5jMx0&feature=related

When I was slightly younger than I am now, I always found the concept of being chased by a giant bumblebee to be hilarious.

Not saying this is the best song in DKC2, but ah, the nostalgia.~

Edited by Maji

Sonic Generation's music is just the best fucking soundtrack I've ever heard in my life. I'd post the whole damn thing if I could.

Here's something from the mid-recent era of Sonic:

Hey Mario RPG fans? Did that nostalgia your pants?

Needs more Forest Maze music.

Anyway, here's Ryoshima Coast from Okami, which is easily my favourite track from the game... well, I say it's easily my favourite, but the Dragon Palace music is pretty awesome too.

(I thought we could put two YT videos in one post?)

Edited by NinjaMonkey