GBA FE boards rearranged

VincentASM

I think that would probably end up like the Serenes Forest sitcom... (I wonder how many people even remember that thing)

I'm started to feel bad about posting off-topic in the announcements board, so I'm going to leave now. <_<

Hm. But if the three GBA games are all put as subforums into the "GBA Era" label, then why isn't the "SNES Era" board split up into three subforums for Mystery, Seisen, and Thracia? o:

Also: Who else remembers getting a huge-ass picture of a toilet whenever you typed in "Jyo?"

That would involve going to the index first. And if I'm not already in the index page (very likely), it would require two clicks instead of one. Slow internet makes it very annoying.

I personally always keep a tab open on the index.

I always knew you were insane.

Agreed. On a side, note, the game your avatar is from, is infuriatingly hard. I was lured into thinking it was best to play the game at level 1 the entire time... and that's downright insanely difficult after the first plot twist. WTF!

Well Jyo does need a love interest in this series.

I have a love interest already. She lives with me.

Agreed.

Wtf :(. Aren't we supposed to support eachother as the admins? What a terrible white knight!

I have a love interest already. She lives with me.

Move over "she", enter Nightmare! I'm sure she'll understand, it's just acting right? Until the passionate kiss where you realize the feelings are real. :tangerine:

Agreed. On a side, note, the game your avatar is from, is infuriatingly hard. I was lured into thinking it was best to play the game at level 1 the entire time... and that's downright insanely difficult after the first plot twist. WTF!

Here's a hint: Don't play as my avatar.

Ahem. . .

As a drafter, trying to get into the FE8 boards is of interest to me, but I don't mind the extra click. More room on the front page.

lolol, well yeah, that would make it hard. But if you play normally it's not really hard until later on.

The post-game is pretty gnarly, though.

Hm. But if the three GBA games are all put as subforums into the "GBA Era" label, then why isn't the "SNES Era" board split up into three subforums for Mystery, Seisen, and Thracia? o:

For Admins:

Can you put each seperate game in the NES/SNES Era Forum?

No. They don't get enough activity.

You're going to have to physically pay me to move 748 topics into 5 subforums X D

That, too.

I think they should all be grouped by console...

NES and SNES, GBA, Gamecube and Wii, and of course DS and 3DS (when at least the 3DS one comes out). I'm the kinda guy that likes sub-dividers.

IIRC, Vincent, you said it's more cluttered this way? I disagree, as I think it is the contrary haha.