Fall Courses.

Lost_Soul_Renault

I still need to take a placement test and register for classes *looks at big ass envelope college sent me that i havent opened*

thats soulds like alot of fun! Somehow I was placed for regular Calculus even though I failed Pre-calc... which might of been the reason I got a 'D' that or the fact that I was half asleep half of the time.

I didn't actually have to worry about registering my freshman year; my adviser did everything for me!

Edited by Lost_Soul_Renault

I gotta take Math, Biology lab, economics, acct, and history. This semester is gonna suck

that sounds like alot of fun! Somehow I was placed for regular Calculus even though I failed Pre-calc... which might of been the reason I got a 'D' that or the fact that I was half asleep half of the time.

I didn't actually have to worry about registering my freshman year; my adviser did everything for me!

you forgot the sarcasm tags.

Well, I know I have Japanese and Chemistry... Also Algebra 2 and Government... Other than that, I have no

clue...

I hated gov with a passion. And my teacher hated the fact that i took japanese 2. He would actually send mean e-mails to my japanese teacher.

Let me grab the class schedule I just got yesterday

Here's my fall class schedule

Audio Engineering

US History II

Algebra II CP

1st quarter: Health

2nd Quarter: Art Appreciation

Fall semester is my easy semester since my 2nd semester has 3 out of 4 classes that are CP courses (and their not easy)

Let me grab the class schedule I just got yesterday

Here's my fall class schedule

Audio Engineering

US History II

Algebra II CP

1st quarter: Health

2nd Quarter: Art Appreciation

Fall semester is my easy semester since my 2nd semester has 3 out of 4 classes that are CP courses (and their not easy)

Well because I'm really fuckin lazy I'll tell everyone what I'm taking in the Spring as well

Audio Engineering

English 11 CP

Lunch (best class)

Chemestry CP (that will be fun)

Pre Calc CP (which I wanted because I can take the AP calc test at the end of my Senior year for College credit :D

What I signed up for:

Sociology

Physics

Trigonometry

US Economy and Government AP

English Literature AP

French IIII

I don't know if I'll get Sociology, because I only get my schedule the first day of school. Darn school. <_<

When I get my fall schedule (on the first day of school *sigh*), I'll tell you the classes I have. But I pretty much signed up for the classes Cymbeline listed.

Wind Ensemble, AP Lit and composition, AP Probability/Statistics, AP Environmental Science (just so I have a science), AP Chinese (kind of a joke really), Programming for Business (though I'm ignoring the "for Business" part), Creative Writing.

And of course Lunch (w00t) and gym (pleh.)

The only things I know I'm taking are AP euro, biology, geometry and P.E. Oh, and english 10, of course. I don't know if I should take art or Spanish. I know I'm gonna hate Spanish but I need to take it because it's the only foreign language at my school. But I also know that art will be much more fun for me. It all comes down to what I wanna take now and later. If I take Spanish, It's done with by junior year but if I take art, I need to take Spanish senior year. I'll probably be able to learn it a bit better by then though. Anyone have any advice?

So what are you taking this fall?

My schedule consists of:

-Intro to philosophy

-Ethics

-Basic Video

-Programming for Digital Arts

and

-Metaphysics

18credit hours total

pre-calculus

computers 2

dance (P.E. is corrupt)

physics (oh boy :( )

AP european history 2

AP Literature

T.A. for computers 1

Lunch (i always get an A here!!)

im alot smarter than i act <_<

I'm taking English, Programming Level 2, Pre-Calculus, Anatomy and Physiology, Weight training (I'm gonna get ripped o_o), World history, and I'll be a teacher's aide in one of the classes I took this past year that I owned in. (Programming or Government)

pre-calculus

computers 2

dance (P.E. is corrupt)

physics (oh boy :( )

AP european history 2

AP Literature

T.A. for computers 1

Lunch (i always get an A here!!)

im alot smarter than i act <_<

wait there's a second AP Euro course?!?!? When did this happen?

Multicultural History

Music Appreciation

U.S. Literature

Physical Anthropolgy

Simple semester this time :/

What is Music Appreciation? There is a two sentence Wikipedia article on the subject, but it's not very clear. Does it focus more on the history or the music itself?