Being a white knight rocks

Junkhead

Not like I've ever done it, but I honestly would.

Like that one time I've seen this perverted adult guy looking a young teengage girls younger than me like a fucking perverted disgusting pedophile. I felt a strong urge to bring my steel baseball bat and beat him unconcious with it. Of course, it's probably not worth spending some time in jail for that.

Not like I've ever done it, but I honestly would.

Like that one time I've seen this perverted adult guy looking a young teengage girls younger than me like a fucking perverted disgusting pedophile. I felt a strong urge to bring my steel baseball bat and beat him unconcious with it. Of course, it's probably not worth spending some time in jail for that.

you need to stop watching naruto. It is too awesome for you.

All are brown knights.

I just finished watching Code Geass. When Lelouch seizes the Damocles, the way the light is cast behind the sudden flash to the king piece makes it hard to make out whether it's white or black. Reminds me of the Francis Bacon diamonds and pearls by different lights thing.

Edited by Blue Mars

*nods* Being someone who stands up against injustice is always a good thing. Though, on the MtG side of things, I also like blue/red as well, and say WUR is probably the color combination I embody most.

Go for it! For every young maiden you rescue, two of them will have sex with you! Go forth! White Knight!

If he saves every young maiden, then that will mean young maidens will multiply across the earth, heavily skewing statistics in man's favor. Do it!