Be Nice! I'm New!

Higurashi_K1

Hello. I'm Higurashi_K1 and I've came to take you all home with me!

I was searching for a nice place to discus Fire Emblem and I think I've found the right place! Normally, I go through the media section to look up some art and music as well as get some infomation about the series but I figure maybe I should join the forums. I really am not good with this but i hope you guys welcome me!

Hello pewrson with the scary avi, welcome to SF, where we have cool smilies like :Yahn: ,:Amelia: , and :Diadora: ! Enjoy your stay~

Edited by Darros

Another Higurashi / Fire Emblem lover? Yay! Welcome to the forums. Also, have you watched Umineko already?

Also, stick with that big knife inb4 Texaskitty comes after you.

You're asking us to be nice with that name and avatar? Ohkay. . .uh, hi.

Look! My name displays how much a proud otaku I am! (I couldn't say that with such a straight face). Naw but seriously, I couldn't think of a better name.

And my avatar is like the top 10% of suicidal anime girls avatars!

Hello pewrson with the scary avi, welcome to SF, where we have cool smilies like :Yahn: ,:Amelia: , and :Diadora: ! Enjoy your stay~

Hello person with the Alvis, that one priest dude from FE7, and Diadora smilies!

Welcome to SF. Nice avatar! ;)

Thanks! Too bad your avatar sucks. I hate My Little Pony with a passion!

Oh hey, that's a big knife.

*runs from Kife*

I've seen worse.

Hello and welcome. I'm new here too!

Hello other new person.

Hi, and welcome to the Forest! I want to go home!

I think you should be nice, too, and ought to enjoy your time here!

Follow the North Star if you want to go home. At least, that what the old dude from Rugrats said.

I'll be nice but I can be a bit of a jokester so meh.

Another Higurashi / Fire Emblem lover? Yay! Welcome to the forums. Also, have you watched Umineko already?

No, I hate Higurashi and Fire Emblem! I'm glad Ryukishi07 ruined the series with Higurashi Kira and Fire Emblem is not successful in America!

I've seen Umineko all the way through and I have enjoy loling at the butthurt visual novel fans who're like "OMG STUDIO DEEN RUINED UMINEKO!".

Why do I need the knife for Texaskitty?

You are not welcome.

But I hope your time here is adequate anyways.

Well, since I'm not welcome here, I'm going to leave. Douche.

Just for that, no sir.

jaykay hf brah

Sup bro.

I see you getting along swimmingly with someonewhodied. Also. . . :Amelia: is Amelia.

If you truly wish to torture yourself, go join a draft. . .or play a game of mafia with us~!

Oh hey, that's a big knife.

*runs from Kife*

You better bitch. Now never post in the intro threads again camel.

Good advice, you get a Waha Token. Collect 3 to get on my list.

Dear Suicider,

Meow, I am Waha Kitty. You may only refer to me as Waha Kitty. If you call me anything but Waha Kitty, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kitty. Waha Kitty. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females or homosexual men. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

Call me Waha Kitty. I know I said this already, but people still seem to call me by my screen name. Only people on my list can call me Knitty. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Kitty.

Man, roommates suck. Me and my roommate always fight about bills, video games, and other friends. He uses up more electricity than me, but I have to pay 50% regardless? He wants to hook up his 360 so I have to take down my Wii? He brings over his friends when I'm having a nice private dinner? Trust me, don't ever get roommates. Don't sell your soul for 50% off rent and utilities... If you do, you will be Waha Punished™.

Don't mess with Texas. That's right, I am from Texas. In Texas, you can be killed for a crime you didn't commit. In Texas, you can go the a farm and dance with the cows. In Texas, I saw a guy get shot by an officer for littering. Everything is bigger in Texas. Including my ****.

I've never copied & pasted. Never. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer geeks added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 3 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why they still keep me here.

Don't be a Waha Idiot either. I know some guys in the intro threads that seem to be following me around trying to piss me of. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punished™. Oh yeah, don't break the forum rules or you will be Waha Punished™. What the mods will do to you is nothing compared to what I will do to you...

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kitty? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knitty. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishment™.

What is Waha Punishment™? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishment™ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

Waha No! Don't kill yourself! You have so much to Waha Live for! Nah, I don't give a shit. But give me that knife when you're done with it.

Signed,

Waha Kitty