I Want to Date A Yandere Girl

After watching/reading several anime/mangas such as Shuffle! Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, and School Days, I have decided I want to date a Yandere girl. The thing is, yanderes will love you and nobody else and they want to be with you, at all the costs and risks. Granted, there are a few steep prices to pay if I wind up pissing a yandere lass off but hey, it's worth it.

So gents, how do I find myself a yandere?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understood about one in every three words, but I've my doubts you'll get a girl at all if you're that obsessed over archetypes.

Perhaps you should attempt to read it again. I understood everything he said and I'm an idiot. :|

Perhaps you should attempt to read it again. I understood everything he said and I'm an idiot. :|

You're in touch with Japanese culture, at the least likely more than I am.

After watching/reading several

Sure.
anime/mangas such as Shuffle! Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, and School Days
Cannot empathise.
I have decided I want to date
Good luck.
a Yandere
That means evil or something.
girl. The thing is, yanderes will love you
That is kind of the hope of a girlfriend.
and nobody else and they want to be with you, at all the costs and risks.
...What?
Granted, there are a few steep prices to pay if I wind up pissing a yandere lass off
Such as...
but hey, it's worth it.

Cannot empathise.

No fucking clue. Try to find someone you're actually in love with regardless of the specifics.

After watching/reading several anime/mangas such as Shuffle! Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, and School Days, I have decided I want to date a Yandere girl. The thing is, yanderes will love you and nobody else and they want to be with you, at all the costs and risks. Granted, there are a few steep prices to pay if I wind up pissing a yandere lass off but hey, it's worth it.

Bars.

I can't help you there. I have no luck myself.

I thought you were just looking for someone to HURT YOU MORE since if you fuck up somehow with a yandere she'll kill you, anyone unfortunate to incur her wrath, and maybe herself. Or something.

Holy fuck, if I actually ended up with a yandere I would probably shit my pants and get a restraining order or something. You have no idea how creepy/intellectually repulsive the idea of a relationship in which one or more of the members only care about each other is. Like seriously, how interesting is a girl who's only defining characteristic is her absurd obsession with you? I can't fault you if you just wanted to have sex with her, but in no world would that be a functional relationship.

What the world needs more of are women with balanced personalities. I wouldn't call this 'yandere' fad 'balanced', or a number of other useful adjectives. Like 'sane'. Or 'human'.

Well if you do succeed in finding one good sir, never bring this girl to SF...ever. Or I'll have someone deal with you two...

**readies machete and other tools that hurt, maim, kill, disintegrate...etc in self defence**

refuses to wish him good luck...

To meet a yandere girl, you have to be someone worth obsessing over. So work on yourself, not the girl. Self improvement! Once you're famous, skim the crowds for stalkers, find yourself a cute and/or nice one and you're golden!

This reminds me of the movie Audition by Miike. Check it out! Kind of live action yandere right there! Another good movie that might give you some idea of how this might go would be Certified Copy, where an author and an antique store owner mingle inexplicably and slowly unravel, or perhaps re-ravel, into a tighter relationship than met the eye.

Edited by Blue Mars

what? fuck

I would very much like to call Poe's Law here.

thank god somebody else--

Gee, I wish for one too. But, that's life.

what

jegus fuck people it's an anime character achetype like some kind of creepy obsessed chick that shit doesn't happen unless it's a disturbed weaboo chick

jegus fuck people it's an anime character achetype like some kind of creepy obsessed chick that shit doesn't happen unless it's a disturbed weaboo chick

I don't think it's likely for a weeaboo girl to become yandere because they are less likely to be obsessed over real males. Thanks to google, I found a web page by a guy claiming that borderline personality disorder comes kinda close to yandere because they have "Frequent displays of inappropriate anger" as a result of an inability to cope with close relationships due to childhood issues.