Goodbye, Mr Jobs.

Snike

jesus no

Man, really. I've always had a special beef with Apple products, but I've never had any beef with Steve Jobs. I'll actually miss him in a way.

Later, dude. Be well.

Edited by Integrity

I liked the part about "leaving behind" the apple employees. Hope they were not his dependents in the way that the statement implies! :P

Well, he seems to have had a full life for the relatively short one he lived. Here's to him!

Most deaths are.

This is true. I should have said, 'came out of left field'. I apologize for my stating the obvious and/or lack of word precision.

This makes me feel old, as I was a big Apple person when I was younger up until a few years from now, mainly due to OS X being stagnant (at least to my eyes).

...I still miss the classic Mac OS...

And a kinda big picture of what Apple means to me, though this Powerbook isn't mine.

apple.jpg

Awww, yeah I was in a restaurant like about when you posted this and I saw it on the news. =[ I don't mind apple products at all, I actually have yet to get one and I still want one...

And while I've only really seen him once at all, this still saddens me. RIP you had a successful life!

Found out about this at work. Rest in peace, dude. I had many good memories of Oregon Trail II, Neko!, and The Middle of Nowhere has become my default location.

I'm not that bothered about his death. I didn't really like him because he was notorious for being awful towards his workers. So it's sad he died, but I won't exactly miss Steve Jobs of Apple.

According to what I've read, he got kicked out of the early Apple because he was such a demanding perfectionist. Anyway, I hope that Apple doesn't lose its charm or sell out now that Steve has passed away.

RIP Steve Jobs. :<

-- Proud Mac User.