Maybe I'm just tired but...

Fenrir

I have this feeling that all these kids at my school are out to get me.(barring my closest friends) Pretty much 90% of my school hates me and the other 10 loves me. It's quite odd, and I'm almost certain that there's some pretty whack rumors flying around about me. I don't understand people's motivation either, the shit pisses me off when nobody says anything to my face, just make remarks like they know what i'm talking about and i don't. WHAT TO DO IN HIGHSCHOOL!?

/rant

Life just really fuckin weird, is it best to just take it as a joke?

I have this feeling that all these kids at my school are out to get me.(barring my closest friends) Pretty much 90% of my school hates me and the other 10 loves me. It's quite odd, and I'm almost certain that there's some pretty whack rumors flying around about me. I don't understand people's motivation either, the shit pisses me off when nobody says anything to my face, just make remarks like they know what i'm talking about and i don't. WHAT TO DO IN HIGHSCHOOL!?

/rant

just wait for college, man, It's so much better, the majority of stupid children is reduced. usually.

/rant

If its not in facebook you are just paranoid.

Just chill and stop caring what people don't matter think about you.

IDK I was too focused on my schoolwork to care about other crap, worked wonders. Except no sleep but I blame timezones for that one.

carry a shotgun and people won't mess with you.

Speak softly and carry a big boomstick

I like this.

and no it's not facebook whoever said that.

But hell, I'm happy i got to Thursday I'm gonna have a hell of a weekend.

ITT: teen angst

it's okay, you will get over this phase when you're about 17/18. just trust me on this one, bro.

Also, I would post "Smells Like Teen Spirit" to describe your teen angst but I got better taste in music that song is overused so here's this:

The Who's - Baba O'Riley

Edited by Higurashi_K1

The Principal thinks I'm in a gang because i got in a fist fight. I've since made up with that kid, and one of my friends is allegedly a drug dealer to this guy. I'm obviously not the crazy one guys...

Maybe it's angst, but my head is spinning lately with this shiiiatt.

The Principal thinks I'm in a gang because i got in a fist fight. I've since made up with that kid, and one of my friends is allegedly a drug dealer to this guy. I'm obviously not the crazy one guys...

And you were celebrating the first time you got into a fist fight. See thats what it brings to you.

And you were celebrating the first time you got into a fist fight. See thats what it brings to you.

HERE WE GO AGAIIIIN

the principal probably grew up in either a shitty shitty neighborhood or a wealthy wealthy one. and maybe he's just dumb. and no nobody cares enough to hate you. possibly. unless they are hurling insults at you day in, day out. in which case they do hate you. pretty badly.

teenage angst.

He got teenage angst because of that fight it seems. See without that fight it'd be a little better.

Although i did went through a time thinking everyone hated me last year.

He got teenage angst because of that fight it seems. See without that fight it'd be a little better.

Although i did went through a time thinking everyone hated me last year.

You make incorrect observations both times.

You Texans with your guns.

I'd prefer a sleek handgun to the shotgun.

You make incorrect observations both times.

I'm not the one telling you that a fist fight is making your head spin and trying to convince people you are not crazy.

I'm not the one telling you that a fist fight is making your head spin and trying to convince people you are not crazy.

It wasn't the fist fight making my head spin, it's the fact that a guy can even make a point that I'm in a gang. It's laughable.

It wasn't the fist fight making my head spin, it's the fact that a guy can even make a point that I'm in a gang.

Meh i don't know how to read i guess :/