Simpsons may end soon?

Blademaster!

That's interesting to hear that the show is no longer profitable. I still never really understood how it was ever so popular in the first place. But, I never really watched much of it though.

That's interesting to hear that the show is no longer profitable.

Supposedly, the main reason Fox may want to end it is because they would make more money (~700 Billion was the supposed number) on reruns for canceling the show than continuing it.

I'm not a fan of the show, not a hater either, I just don't watch it. I'm surprised it's stayed on for as long as it has. I'd imagine the show has gone through quite a few generations of children, teens, and young adults alike. I guess it's like all things though.

But family guy is funny... I like it, although ast sunday's episode was bad except for brian's hallucinations.

Anywho, simpsons are okay i guess. Never found them that funny or anything.....

Edited by SlayerX

I don't like Family Guy (i did at some point then I started junior year of hs, I've seen like 4 episodes since because I just don't find it funny) but I really like American Dad and Bob's Burgers.

Family Guy is... D: Its a bit too gross for my liking.

The Simpsons need to end. Its an old hat and its just time to put it to bed. They probably wont though. Looks like there was an agreement struck with the cast members and things. They could make LOADS of money just on syndication. They already have made tons of money on that but they could make more if the show was canceled. Oh well.

Simpsons was a good show i stopped watching it about 4 seasons or so ago but its been on for so long its eithier time to put it to rest or do something fresh and make it a kick ass show again

Family guy is ok i have seen about all the episodes its pretty much the new simpsons which i think is ok but family guy gets a little to dumb for my tastes sometimes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...