So this weekend was the first time I moshed in two years

Erk

I've had mosh pits end with bundles,human pyramids, wall of deaths, windmill-a-thons, wrestling and square dancing but never like that, before I read it I thought the only other way left was sitting down to enjoy a spot of tea and a coule of scones.

I'm too tiny and fragile to mosh. Of course I've been to a concert with many mosh pits and a wall of death...

But I tried hanging in a spot where I could just see over everyone's heads and watched the band =I

I'm too tiny and fragile to mosh. Of course I've been to a concert with many mosh pits and a wall of death...

But I tried hanging in a spot where I could just see over everyone's heads and watched the band =I

there were some people like that there, each to there own though :P

Last mosh pit I can remember being was this Pantera tribute concert. Band haven't even started and people were always moshing. The worse that happen to me was just getting my nose smash in against somebody's elbow but it wasn't too bad.

I had the same experience... at the Skrillex concert that just happened.

Shit gets hard when the bass drops.

orly?

they did the wall of death once... and my friend got thrown right into the middle before the clash.

It's quite an experience, being in the middle...but also an easy way to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Yarlly. What concert were you at :o

I was at a show that featured several local bands and stuff. Not Skrillex.

and honestly, I feel like you'd have to be picky with the songs of Skrillex, because not many of them are moshables imo/

Edited by Train to Dick Butt Town

He was freestyling for over an hour, so everybody just started to form circles and mosh around in 'em.

hmmm, interesting. I heard it twas a good concert regardless.

once this guy jumped and crashed me to the floor and I actually blacked out haha. I was being held up and on the side when I opened my eyes again, so I went back in to mosh :3

omgROFL

They're hilarious how have I never found them before I love the IM and the Lion King ones.

Also I might as well add "Being a penguin" to the list of ways to end a mosh pit.